Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

COME PEOPLE WE NEED BROADCAST TAB LIKE VDJ WE NEED TO BE BETTER

DJ HERMAN 1:57 AM - 22 April, 2014
COME ON PEOPLE LET GET TOGETHER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN WE NEED THE BROADCAST TAB ON THE SERATO DJ AND SCRATCH LIVE SO WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT SERATO CAN DO. COME LET GET THE VOTE FOR THIS DISCUSSION BECAUSE IF WE GET A LOT OF PEOPLE THEY WILL LISTEN TO US. BROADCAST TAB OUTPUT FOR ONLINE BROADCASTING OVER SHOUTCAST AND MORE SERVERS. THANK YOU PEOPLE EL DEMENTE DE LA MUSICA DJ HERMAN.

A TRAVELING MAN LOOKING FOR FURTHER LIGHT!!!!
DJ HERMAN 2:00 AM - 22 April, 2014
I have a radio station online ans always I have to used Virtual Dj I hated I want SERATO TO MAKE A BROADCAST OUTPUT ON THE SOFTWARE PLEASE we need it and a lot of my dj's need it my station is ULTIMATE WILD RADIO uwardio.fm I will put everything there with SERATO ADDS I hate Virtual Dj let's do it people. Vote reply come on.
DJ HERMAN 2:01 AM - 22 April, 2014
Sorry the likn of the station is uwradio.fm
DJ HERMAN 2:07 AM - 22 April, 2014
I know you guys want people to post problem or suggestions but damn look at the competition they have everything come on add that you imaging been in a club and transmitting from there to the world online SERATO COME PLEASE ADD IT TO SOFTWARE OR PUT IT AS AN ADD ON I WILL PAY FOR IT LIKE THE VIDEO THAT YOU CHARGE AMD VIRTUAL DJ COMES WITH IT FOR $150 DAMNNN WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LISTEN IF NOT I WILL CHANGE TO VIRTUAL DJ I HAVE NOT MORE CHOICE
Flavamixx 2:38 AM - 23 April, 2014
I agree with you on this one. I too have a online radio Mixshow and this option would be very useful to me
DJ HERMAN 2:46 AM - 23 April, 2014
Quote:
I agree with you on this one. I too have a online radio Mixshow and this option would be very useful to me
YES PLEASE TELL EVERYONE BECAUSE VIRTUAL DJ IS GETTING ON IT AND HAVE THEIR OWN RADIO STATION AND EVERYONE IS MIXING THERE WITH VIRTUAL DJ I HATE THAT I WANNA DO THE SAME WITH SERATO BECAUSE SERATON IS THE BEST
DJ HERMAN 3:02 AM - 20 May, 2014
Come Serato make the Broadcast Tab please to make a good competition vs Virtualdj and now the have the Virtualdj 8 OMG amazing you can mix videos and record them and serato is a little behind come SERATO YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM.
Chinshue 9:35 AM - 20 May, 2014
i do online broadcasting also and i use either virtual dj or traktor to stream my live mixes on shoutcast. i wish serato would implement broadcast feature in their future releases.
JayNZ 11:59 AM - 20 May, 2014
haha i just got a brand new 62 and macbook bro turntables stylus the lot and i was having latency issues using the sample player at some points today, couldn't imagine trying to broadcast at the moment lol
DJ HERMAN 8:35 PM - 20 May, 2014
Well will be easy no problem I have a Radio station with 4 channels and I think will be no problem using Serato DJ instead of Serato Scratch Live

CLUB CHANNEL

clubchannel.fastcast4u.com

HEAT URBAN CHANNEL

heatchannel.fastcast4u.com

LATIN CHANNEL

latinzone.fastcast4u.com

80'S CHANNEL

new80s.fastcast4u.com