DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

CALLING OUT JOHNNYM FOR $100

Mike_P 7:11 PM - 5 March, 2014
I've decided to start this new thread rather than trash others as I will not contribute to John-er, I mean, Nocred's take down of more valid threads.

So here's the deal. Nocred thinks the video I posted in the For Fun battle thread is wack. Claims that it's so basic that it can't even match up to his "older stuff." That's cool. But I bet you, Nocred, $100 that you can't replicate it. Hell, it doesn't even have to be clean (mine isn't) just make it somewhat close to what I did and I'll paypal you $100 cold hard US currency. Let's see what excuses he comes up with, shall we???
ozfrombk 7:27 PM - 5 March, 2014
I thought your submission was pretty cool. Good job.
Mr. Goodkat 7:31 PM - 5 March, 2014
just give him a $100 if he will go away. no need for battles.
Mike_P 7:32 PM - 5 March, 2014
Thanks mane. Unfortunately this is an ongoing dispute with John trying to ditch me at every turn, all while talking mad shit. Lol. This is just another attempt at making him take some accountability for his "reckless remarks."
Mike_P 7:33 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:

LOL!!! I think my money would be totally safe in that case. He is like a stray dog that keeps coming back for more table scraps.
Mr. Goodkat 7:37 PM - 5 March, 2014
you guys really gotta just ignore the dude, the board is gonna end up being a bunch of johnny and pdidy are wack threads. we already know they suck.

at least MODS should redirect to off topic. this is one of the few boards that actually is still alive and has some good dj related talk.

all these internet beefs are embarrassing and depressing. like a couple fighting. nobody wants to see that, hear it or be part of it.
O.B.1 7:38 PM - 5 March, 2014
No offense Mike P, but your juggles/backspins were kind of sloppy - although the scratching towards the end was nice.
Joee 7:42 PM - 5 March, 2014
link to vid?
Mike_P 7:43 PM - 5 March, 2014
Mr Goodkat, agreed. Hold my comments much more than I post them. I'm tired of good threads getting locked because of this assclown.

OB1, no offense taken at all. I know it was sloppy. Read the description on YouTube. Lol. My point is Johnny can't do it, yet he's claiming to be better than me. So, I'm putting my money where his mouth is. I'm not trying to claim how great I am or that I'm in any way exceptional. But I am better than Nocred. Lol
CMOS 7:45 PM - 5 March, 2014
Sorry for ruining a good thread about the slz-mod.

Had to let some shit out.
Joee 7:46 PM - 5 March, 2014
^ ***forum police***

you posted in the wrong thread, i think?
CMOS 7:47 PM - 5 March, 2014
Lol
Mike_P 7:49 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Sorry for ruining a good thread about the slz-mod.

Had to let some shit out.

I don't think it was your fault at all. In fact you apologized for the comment you made that led to Nocred's rant.
Chris Deluxe 7:54 PM - 5 March, 2014
I can't eat more popcorn
Mike_P 8:15 PM - 5 March, 2014
The silence coming from Nocred's corner is DEAFENING right now. One of three things is happening right now...

1) He's racking his brain trying to come up with an excuse that won't make him look like TOO MUCH of a zero.

2) he's DESPERATELY trying to do what I did in my vid because he needs the $100 for his daughter's art school.

3) He's still trying to figure out what "replicate" means.
Chris Deluxe 8:28 PM - 5 March, 2014
Can you post a link to your video?
 6 8:32 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:

lol

nm
 6 8:33 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
I can't eat more popcorn

lol

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:38 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:

We should start a kickstarter for this
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:40 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:

So here's the deal. Nocred thinks the video I posted in the For Fun battle thread is wack. Claims that it's so basic that it can't even match up to his "older stuff." ??

This is why we cant have nice things
Mr. Goodkat 9:25 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

5$ on it?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:29 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

5$ on it?

Put me down for a ten
Davideon 9:33 PM - 5 March, 2014
dude, post a link to the vid! most of us haven't seen it
Mike_P 9:38 PM - 5 March, 2014
AKIEM 9:41 PM - 5 March, 2014
this dude already owes me a bill over here
serato.com
nm
Joee 9:48 PM - 5 March, 2014

ok....so not the cleanest routine, but it was still good

ps

GET THAT MIXER OUT THE RED MAN!
Mike_P 9:52 PM - 5 March, 2014
Thanks

Lol, when recording I always go in the red because it records low.
DJ Dynamight 10:25 PM - 5 March, 2014
Scientific proof that trolls are ruining the Internet

bgr.com
R-Tistic 12:31 AM - 6 March, 2014
SMH look what I've started.
Mike_P 1:43 AM - 6 March, 2014
Lol!
lvmez 2:16 AM - 6 March, 2014
There are some valid points in this like others BUT, these type of threads are getting OLD.

I would like to know the age of some of you guys who are constantly letting other members get to you over "words". This is the internet. Who cares what people say about you.

If your content with your abilities then who cares what others think. I get the jokes, they are funny at times, but you guys lose sleep over someones post.

just my 2 cents.
lvmez 2:17 AM - 6 March, 2014
*thread
DJ Val-BKNY11203 2:36 AM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
There are some valid points in this like others BUT, these type of threads are getting OLD.

I would like to know the age of some of you guys who are constantly letting other members get to you over "words". This is the internet. Who cares what people say about you.

If your content with your abilities then who cares what others think. I get the jokes, they are funny at times, but you guys lose sleep over someones post.

just my 2 cents.

Funny thing is if they ignore Johnny, PDidy, & Bezzle they would have nothing else to talk about.
pdidy 6:22 AM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

just my 2 cents.

I will never understand why they let half the crazy shit I say get to them......lol
the_black_one 7:38 AM - 6 March, 2014
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nm nh
the_black_one 7:42 AM - 6 March, 2014
you actually think he will show face up on here???

say that ish again!!!!!!

say it again!!!!!

HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!! he is still figuring out how to use netfilx

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:12 PM - 6 March, 2014
^^^^^#1 Johnny Dick Rider right up there.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:14 PM - 6 March, 2014
The Black One just loves everything about Johnny.
got2b Ru 12:34 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

You notice that too?
pdidy 12:54 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

You notice that too?

soooooo true....lol

if johnny was a pimp dude would be his bottom bitch.

"The Bottom Bitch Theory" for those that are unfamiliar with the term:
Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 2:21 PM - 6 March, 2014
This thread exists because where I'm from, and in the "DJ" circles that I'm privy to, if you say you're better than someone, you better be able to back that statement up. Is that not how it works where you all are from??? And as far as "losing sleep" or "getting to me" or whatever other colorful euphemisms you would like to deploy, I can assure you it's not that serious.

Now WHERE is Johnny again???
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:14 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

Quite the opposite. I agree the bickering is a bit played but threads like this one SHOULD produce acutual DJ vids/mixs. Battling is a core aspect of djing and this IS a dj forum and it needs fewer diss gifs and more funky mixs.
 6 3:52 PM - 6 March, 2014
Correct. DJ's should settle their differences with a battle. That's the essence of Hip Hop. However, there are a lot of DJ's in here who don't get that because most of what they have learned about DJing doesn't come from the original elements.

nm
lvmez 4:34 PM - 6 March, 2014
Go back as many years as you want. How many DJ battles have there been?

There is more trash talking and feelings being hurt than any battles.

Once again, these threads are funny to an extent but to constantly start new threads to call out people is immature.
Mike_P 4:54 PM - 6 March, 2014
If I call someone out and they don't respond, I've done my part. It's up to the person called out to respond and if they don't, then no one can force them. So if these threads lead to nowhere, don't blame the person who is doing their part, blame the one who isn't. And, yes, I'm EXTREMELY immature. Very perceptive.
 6 5:24 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Go back as many years as you want. How many DJ battles have there been?

There is more trash talking and feelings being hurt than any battles.

Once again, these threads are funny to an extent but to constantly start new threads to call out people is immature.

I say you need to go back. I've participated in at least 4 battles. I've seen about 20 battles happen. That may not be a lot but they do happen.

And yes, winning a battle against no cred won't really accomplish anything but bragging rights which is cool to have for 7 years and counting lol

nm
 6 5:25 PM - 6 March, 2014
Again, has nothing to do with immaturity. If you don't get it, you just don't get it.

Hip Hop culture has died. (Or is slowly dying because of cats like you)
nm
 6 5:26 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
If I call someone out and they don't respond, I've done my part. It's up to the person called out to respond and if they don't, then no one can force them. So if these threads lead to nowhere, don't blame the person who is doing their part, blame the one who isn't. And, yes, I'm EXTREMELY immature. Very perceptive.

lol
AKIEM 5:28 PM - 6 March, 2014
20? I must have missed most of those.......

Say Mike_P, if NoCred takes you out will you pay me the $100 he owes me?
serato.com

nm
Mike_P 6:04 PM - 6 March, 2014
Haha! Done deal.
AKIEM 8:11 PM - 6 March, 2014
Oh, I guess he says he won't battle you. Not really surprised he won't come in this thread and say so himself. But he is all emotional about it in the other thread.
Oh well, thought I seent a way to work it out.

Nm
 6 8:24 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Oh, I guess he says he won't battle you. Not really surprised he won't come in this thread and say so himself. But he is all emotional about it in the other thread.
Oh well, thought I seent a way to work it out.

Nm

I don't think anyone is surprised Lol

nm
the_black_one 8:52 PM - 6 March, 2014
he is reading this and also tracking it but too much of a "MITCH" to post up in here.

nm nh
Mike_P 9:17 PM - 6 March, 2014
Yep. He's scurred. Shook like a bitch.
CMOS 9:18 PM - 6 March, 2014
Y'all don't even wanna know what I think lool
Mike_P 9:22 PM - 6 March, 2014
The absolutely hilarious part of this all is that dude thinks I studied his crusty ass old video, then slaved over creating a routine for days and that's the best I could come up with. Bahahahahahaha!!!
 6 9:23 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

lmao

nm
 6 9:24 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
The absolutely hilarious part of this all is that dude thinks I studied his crusty ass old video, then slaved over creating a routine for days and that's the best I could come up with. Bahahahahahaha!!!

Oh, you too noticed his video wasn't recent? lmao

What year did it say?

nm
Joee 9:25 PM - 6 March, 2014
you have to understand how jm is........he lives in his own little world that he created in his own head

were he is far superior to everyone else
the_black_one 9:25 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

say that ish again cause he does not get it....

when 95% of folks in here cant stand his old crusty ass !!!!

NM NH
Mike_P 9:28 PM - 6 March, 2014
Man that video is from 1987. It was cool back then, but man this is 2014. Lol. RECORD SOMETHING NOW. For all we know this dude doesn't even have equipment anymore. Lol!
Joee 9:31 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Man that video is from 1987. It was cool back then, but man this is 2014. Lol. RECORD SOMETHING NOW. For all we know this dude doesn't even have equipment anymore. Lol!

look three post up ^^^
the_black_one 9:33 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

OH he has them old ass CV joints that he is soooo proud of.... and his " I'm old and rock a realistic mixer" so for sure he has them old wack shit ... now as far as him having turntables .....................

say that ish again!!!

nm nh
Mike_P 9:40 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

look three post up ^^^

Lol. True.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:22 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
he is reading this and also tracking it but too much of a "MITCH" to post up in here.

nm nh

Quote:
Quote:

say that ish again cause he does not get it....

when 95% of folks in here cant stand his old crusty ass !!!!

NM NH

Quote:
Quote:

OH he has them old ass CV joints that he is soooo proud of.... and his " I'm old and rock a realistic mixer" so for sure he has them old wack shit ... now as far as him having turntables .....................

say that ish again!!!

nm nh

What have you done?
What mix have you ever posted?
What battle have you ever been?

Wen people ask you to put up something ANYTHING you have done. All you do is say I don't have too. If you have proven nothing you need to STFU and stop talking about people.
Joee 10:27 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
STFU

WHOA.....

easy.........
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:32 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
STFU

WHOA.....

easy.........

Fcuk that fake ass douche.
Joee 10:36 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

WHOOOAAA.....

you should not let the_black_one get you so mad
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:41 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

WHOOOAAA.....

you should not let the_black_one get you so mad

Who's mad? It don't take anger to call him what he is. It's just a matter of fact. He's a dyk riding flame throwing fake bytch. I said it with all seriousness and a smile on my face.

He is the one that's still salty Johhny did the iTeam and exposed the Fake One that he is. His ass is still hurts from that. It's obvious.
the_black_one 10:44 PM - 6 March, 2014
oh ... he mad!

www.prunejuicemedia.com

:)
the_black_one 10:45 PM - 6 March, 2014
^

NM NH
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:47 PM - 6 March, 2014
Sup Fake One...where is your latest mix?
the_black_one 10:49 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

in my computer where it belongs ....

BTW how is lucy doing ???

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:54 PM - 6 March, 2014
Why don't you post one up for everyone to hear?
the_black_one 10:54 PM - 6 March, 2014
no need....

NM NH
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:59 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
no need....

NM NH

You are a fake.
Joee 11:06 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
no need....

NM NH

if i was you i would post a video, now no one could talk that sh!t anymore.....just saying
Joee 11:06 PM - 6 March, 2014
make sure you get the zxa5 in the vid
got2b Ru 11:11 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

in my computer where it belongs ....

BTW how is lucy doing ???

nm nh

That there is some world class dick riding! The Lucy thing isn't even 24 hours old and there you are riding the thing like you came up with it. The "black" one has NEVER come up with an original thought or joke or meme on this forum. All he does is co-opt everyone else's idea and it is getting annoying. At least Bezzle, 6, Akiem and the rest of the "regulars" bring originality and from time to time USEFUL information. Do us ALL a favor, before you call someone a "mitch" why don't you contact DJ CONSTRUC and handle YOUR OWN business.

Quote:
Quote:
no need....

NM NH

if i was you i would post a video, now no one could talk that sh!t anymore.....just saying

Yeah MASTERMIND, WHY DON'T YOU?
the_black_one 11:12 PM - 6 March, 2014
the thing is that this is the internet and I dont do things that i dont wan to just cause some dude in God knows where whats me to ....

NM NH
the_black_one 11:14 PM - 6 March, 2014
So badly you lucy lovers want jump on the masterminds nutz ... don't stay up thinking about it.....

nm nh
the_black_one 11:16 PM - 6 March, 2014
Plus why would i post any og my work with out getting paid...... Makes no sense ... i do NOTHING for free .....

nm nh
Joee 11:21 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
the thing is that this is the internet and I dont do things that i dont wan to just cause some dude in God knows where whats me to ....

NM NH

so there you have it....your giving them all the ammo that they need
the_black_one 11:22 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

NM NH

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:22 PM - 6 March, 2014
The Fake One here is your theme song.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Joee 11:22 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Plus why would i post any og my work with out getting paid...... Makes no sense ... i do NOTHING for free .....

nm nh

because you would potentially shut everyone thats talking up
Joee 11:23 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NM NH

nm nh

right there your admitting that you want this drama
the_black_one 11:23 PM - 6 March, 2014
Them fools have no control on what i do and don't do!!!

nm nh
Joee 11:24 PM - 6 March, 2014
a little 2 min mix..could shut them up
the_black_one 11:24 PM - 6 March, 2014
Johnny is the salty one .... dude is still on that mastermind thang

nm nh
the_black_one 11:25 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

imma think about it joee... might have to take them to the freestyle days ... they know NUFFFFFING about that...

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:27 PM - 6 March, 2014
Yeah go download someone elses mix and pawn it off as yours. Way to go Grandmaster Jay.
Joee 11:28 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

imma think about it joee... might have to take them to the freestyle days ... they know NUFFFFFING about that...

nm nh

that will not work.......you will get boooooo'd out of the serato furor.....these are hip hop head, a quick 2mins of scratching should do the trick

but be warned if your cuts are wack you will never hear the end of it
the_black_one 11:28 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Yeah go download someone elses mix and pawn it off as yours. Way to go Grandmaster Jay.

SMFH ...

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:28 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Johnny is the salty one .... dude is still on that mastermind thang

nm nh

Johhny is no where on this thread...why are you even mentioning his name? You must like the way his name feels in your mouth.
Joee 11:29 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
You must like the way his name feels in your mouth.

that just sound wrong........lol
Joee 11:29 PM - 6 March, 2014
baaaawhahahahahahaa
the_black_one 11:29 PM - 6 March, 2014
remember them old fresstyle records joee ... them joints almost always had acapelas ....

nm nh
Joee 11:30 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
remember them old fresstyle records joee ... them joints almost always had acapelas ....

nm nh

then cut one up
the_black_one 11:30 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
baaaawhahahahahahaa

bawahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

nm nh
the_black_one 11:31 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

then cut one up

over a hip hop beat .....

nm nh
the_black_one 11:32 PM - 6 March, 2014
that's on key .......

been experimenting for a hot minute on what sounds good ....

nm nh
Joee 11:33 PM - 6 March, 2014
@ the_black_one ......post a quick vid make sure it's funky & make sure you get the zxa5 in the vid......

that will sting twice......why cause one you know jm wants some zxa5's two if it's dope he can't call you wack

sting times two......just saying
the_black_one 11:35 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
@ the_black_one ......post a quick vid make sure it's funky & make sure you get the zxa5 in the vid......

that will sting twice......why cause one you know jm wants some zxa5's two if it's dope he can't call you wack

sting times two......just saying

all 4 EV joints???? and all 4 york subs???

that ALOT of stinging !!!

nm nh
Joee 11:36 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
all 4 EV joints???? and all 4 york subs???

that ALOT of stinging !!!

nm nh

there you have it......the rest is up to you
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:48 PM - 6 March, 2014
Freestyle? He's gonna play a Stevie B or Cover Girls beat with a acapella over the top.
Joee 11:50 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Freestyle? He's gonna play a Stevie B or Cover Girls beat with a acapella over the top.

bawwwhahahahaha

you see i told him not to do it.......just a simple vid with some nice clean scratches will do it, a beat juggle would be nice too
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:54 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

bawwwhahahahaha

you see i told him not to do it.......just a simple vid with some nice clean scratches will do it, a beat juggle would be nice too

The scary part is that he said he been practicing that shit. LMAO
Joee 11:56 PM - 6 March, 2014
BAWHAHAH..........stop it..........lmao ... hahahahahahaah
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:57 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
BAWHAHAH..........stop it..........lmao ... hahahahahahaah

He's gonna play Nocera over a Biggie beat. Watchwww.youtube.com
Joee 12:02 AM - 7 March, 2014
thats the jammm, even thou she got that funny voice
the_black_one 12:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

good track!!!

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:05 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

I know it's the jam. I'm giving him material. I can't wait to hear his creation.
the_black_one 12:11 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I know it's the jam. I'm giving him material. I can't wait to hear his creation.

my creation for you is a good salad for dinner and stay away from the ham hawks

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:15 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

Nah I'm good. You keep tossing Johnny's salad though.
the_black_one 12:16 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

Nah I'm good. You keep tossing Johnny's salad though.

you on that HOMO trip too???

nm nh
Joee 12:17 AM - 7 March, 2014
this went from funny to awkward
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

That's because she got personal.
the_black_one 12:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

yep

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
Where is your mix Fake One?
the_black_one 12:20 AM - 7 March, 2014
**** DISCLAIMER ***

Im not homo but cool with the homos ......

nm nh
the_black_one 12:20 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Where is your mix Fake One?

where i put it ....

nm nh
 6 12:21 AM - 7 March, 2014
I think it's funny no Cred is quoting stuff from this thread. lmao

nm
the_black_one 12:22 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

nm

cause he a COWARD!!!

nm nh
the_black_one 12:22 AM - 7 March, 2014
COWARD on a HOMO trip

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:22 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

cause he a COWARD!!!

nm nh

Where is your mix coward?
the_black_one 12:23 AM - 7 March, 2014
Deff not posting shit cause MR eat everything wants me to

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:25 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

Lotta people been asking and you keep fronting. You are a fraud. A fake. A Fugazi.
the_black_one 12:26 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

Lotta people been asking and you keep fronting. You are a fraud. A fake. A Fugazi.

yes ... you know my life!!!!!

nm nh
Joee 12:29 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

i want you to, i want you to post a video showing your mix and your zxa5's

STINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sting ummm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joee 12:50 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

so heres your idea put into affect......a little Nairobi - Funky Soul Makossa mixed with Judy Torres - No Reason To Cry

PS
i did this 20 years ago my remix
Watchwww.youtube.com

& the original
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Val-BKNY11203 1:46 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

so heres your idea put into affect......a little Nairobi - Funky Soul Makossa mixed with Judy Torres - No Reason To Cry

PS
i did this 20 years ago my remix
Watchwww.youtube.com

& the original
Watchwww.youtube.com

Props for posting something Joee. 20 years old...and all but we will take it. LOL MOre than some ever did.
Joee 1:48 PM - 7 March, 2014
lol........i was just showing the_black_one that what he's been working on was already done 20 years ago......

and i have many more..............
nik39 4:44 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

lol!
Quote:
I can't eat more popcorn

LOL!

Quote:
Quote:

ROTFL!!
Mike_P 11:16 PM - 7 March, 2014
Damn you MFers derailed this shit faster than Nocred could've. Lol. And he's still a nosho bitch.
Mike_P 12:42 AM - 8 March, 2014
Ok allow me to shit all over this dude AGAIN and for the last time. So that EVERYONE can see what a hoe he is.
www.dropbox.com
 6 12:52 AM - 8 March, 2014
Oh damn...

I think this belongs in the battle thread.
I'm going to link it there if you don't mind.

nm
Mike_P 12:55 AM - 8 March, 2014
Please do. Lol
MarkOfOdessy 9:19 PM - 8 March, 2014

You need to put those CDJs in Vinyl mode … lol jk
6` 4:40 AM - 11 March, 2014
NoCred would beat me in a battle...

He actually did but I never lived it down.

:-)

nm
6` 4:42 AM - 11 March, 2014
I'm the man, NoCred's a fan.

i1368.photobucket.com

:-)

nm