Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Pitch Key or Key Pitch

djkenace 11:18 AM - 28 October, 2004
Dam it would be the best thing in the world to have Pitch key like on the Denon 9000 so the vocals dont turn into The Chipmunks. Please? Pretty please that would make me the happiest and jumping for joy with relative mode on while jumping!
djkenace 11:22 AM - 28 October, 2004
ooops did a search on the topic and its gonna be a plugin in the future. Well I just wanted to bring up the topic again. :-)
dj_ricochet 5:24 AM - 29 October, 2004
just you wait, I bet this will be bloody fantastic if it's up to the pitch'n'time plugin quality without milking everyone's CPU too much :)
pgroves 2:06 PM - 29 October, 2004
Quote:
just you wait, I bet this will be bloody fantastic if it's up to the pitch'n'time plugin quality without milking everyone's CPU too much :)

Looking forward to it very much...

Paul
Revolutionary 3:12 PM - 29 October, 2004
You will have to pay for this plugin, right?
nik39 3:38 PM - 29 October, 2004
I think so, as this is a additional plug-in. This kind of function was free in Final Scratch. But hell, if we would start comparing FS and SSL... ;-)
pgroves 3:43 PM - 29 October, 2004
Quote:
You will have to pay for this plugin, right?

I don't mind paying, as long as the price was reasonable... I wonder how much it will be?

Paul
djkenace 1:25 PM - 30 October, 2004
yeah i hope its resonably priced a definitive must have plugin for me
DJ White Lightning 10:06 AM - 31 October, 2004
Quote:
I think so, as this is a additional plug-in. This kind of function was free in Final Scratch. But hell, if we would start comparing FS and SSL... ;-)

This function was not free in TFS, unless 1.5 is the first version you bought. Stanton and NI decided to charge all users for this new update unless it was bought in the last month before it was released, they are a motley crew, and Jihad has already been declared against them.
Revolutionary 12:07 PM - 31 October, 2004
Me and Dr. White Lightning here are gathering our troops. We must fight these imperialist-bastards...

I remember this funny interview on TV with a Pakistani during the Afghanistan...
"Who is your number one enemy?"
"America. They are bastards. Bush is bastard"
"What are you going to do with them?"
"We are gonna fuck 'em"
Nice...
DJ White Lightning 1:40 AM - 1 November, 2004
Yo Revolutionary, (love the name by the way!!!)

My troops are assembaled and awaiting orders.
Revolutionary 5:07 AM - 1 November, 2004
Thanks, man. You got a quite nice name there yourself, WL.
You should check out my logo when I get my site up and running...

You got that anthrax mixed with nerve-gas ready?
"Must crush NI. Must crush" ;)