Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Djing News Podcast :-)

mexicannnnnn 6:33 AM - 6 March, 2006
Hey everyone, I'm talking about Serato here... PnT, SSL and all the goodness we all know and love. Check it out and let me know what you think!

--------------
Konstrukt #6: The Digital DJ's Podcast:
konstrukt.libsyn.com

Welcome to Konstrukt Podcast # 6 Sat. March 04 2006. Hobbes is MIA again this week, he has to do his real work once again, Craig Reeves is in from Charlotte, North Carolina, and we are honored to have Henry a.k.a. Mexicannnnnn join us on Skype from the frozen wastelands of Toronto Canada. This week Mex gives us the low down on Serato Scratch and we diss on NI a bit. We talk about the SL1 and the soon to be released TTM 57SL Mixer. We talk about the pro's and cons of Serato vs Final Scratch and discuss why Henry changed from FS to Serato We deliver the word on Behringers apparent FCC transgressions, and give you the lowdown on UK copyright regulators soliciting feedback from U.K D.J's on the Digital DJ License. Links Serato: www.serato.com Rane TTM Mixer: www.rane.com Nem0nics Website: www.nem0nic.com Beat Chemistry Website www.beatchemistry.net FCC - Behringer hraunfoss.fcc.gov
------------------

PS - It's also posted in scratchlive.net
mexicannnnnn 6:53 AM - 9 March, 2006
Anyone listen?

konstrukt.libsyn.com
mexicannnnnn 6:54 AM - 9 March, 2006
...besides Steve Hoek.
mexicannnnnn 6:55 AM - 9 March, 2006
I mean Steve West (unless they are the same person).
mexicannnnnn 3:15 AM - 28 April, 2006
Konstrukt #12: The Digital DJ's Podcast.

Konstrukt Volume #12, Sunday April 23 2006. This week we have a visit form Mex to talk about Ms Pinky. In addition Phil, Mex and Craig cover Somewhere to host your Laptop DJ mixes, A quick review for the Pioneer DJM 800 More good words on Midi Control Surfaces, How to get in the Native Instruments MACTEL Universal Binaries Beta, and the good word on whats coming up soon.

konstrukt.libsyn.com