DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ Khaled Spinning Serato With No Shirt On?

DJ CISC0 6:15 AM - 12 November, 2008
Did anyone see this yet? I couldn't really tell if he was nice on the TTs (no pun) because it went straight into a talking/freestyle session.

www.worldstarhiphop.com
dj shadow from detroit 6:50 AM - 12 November, 2008
what the f&ck!
mic 7:36 AM - 12 November, 2008
that reminds me of the scene in Borat
Sol*los 7:40 AM - 12 November, 2008
i thouht he was THEEEE BEEEEEEESSSSSST!!!!!
Hassle 10:44 AM - 12 November, 2008
aaaw damn, thats some Borat ish indeed. he should be able to afford a personal trainer now. But I guess stoppin at Waffle House after a gig is 'hood'

no shoes, no shirt...NO SPINNIN!
Mic Terror 2:02 PM - 12 November, 2008
Must have been bad cause they removed it
sopranosupasta 2:52 PM - 12 November, 2008
LMAO! that was in Boston, the last show he did here was at my residency spot.....from what i heard he didnt even spin, he had some one else spin and he flapped on the mic all night.
sixxx 2:53 PM - 12 November, 2008
I've DJ'ed with no shirt on at this club that used to get soooo fucken hot upstairs where the DJ booth was. lol

(no misquote)
Crickett 3:03 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:
Did anyone see this yet? I couldn't really tell if he was nice on the TTs (no pun) because it went straight into a talking/freestyle session.

www.worldstarhiphop.com

It just goes to show you... No talent is the way to go these days.
Check please bitches!
DJ CISC0 3:27 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:
Must have been bad cause they removed it

It didn't get removed...it's still there.
stevie o 3:39 PM - 12 November, 2008
Not removed,

That is disgraceful times infinity. I can almost see taking your shirt off if you have a 3 percent body fat no homo, but then again, your in a fuckin studio with your hood friends. What the fuck. Thats the sloppiest looking fat I have ever seen. I'm gonna run an extra 3 miles for him today.
God dam what is this world coming to.
djdragon 5:11 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:

www.worldstarhiphop.com

I just threw up in my mouth a lil' bit.
bourbonstmc 5:19 PM - 12 November, 2008
We the best!
Vin-G 5:43 PM - 12 November, 2008
he is great but he is fat. wuahahah representin his thing
Mic Terror 5:49 PM - 12 November, 2008
must be my work internet cause it still says removed
bourbonstmc 5:59 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:
must be my work internet cause it still says removed

Consider yourself lucky. It looks a little like this:

www.slowart.com
Flipsta 6:26 PM - 12 November, 2008
THis quote cracks me up:

"Plus Ace Hoods Spits His Most Well Known Freestyle"

Its not a freestyle then right???
DJ Rugged One 6:26 PM - 12 November, 2008
My goodness !!!! Put a shirt on !!!
NivZ 6:47 PM - 12 November, 2008
viewmorepics.myspace.com

I think its acceptable if you look like this lol

Mark Stent Is a dope tech-house dj and one kick ass producer though!
Audio1 7:22 PM - 12 November, 2008
Yes, Put a shirt on and 2, Thats not a freestyle if your spiting it like a written rhyme... Freestyle is off the top of the head. Give us a new Freestyle already. LOL
Its that 15 minutes of fame mentality. "ITS HOT!!! WE THE BESTTT!!!" hahaha
Swizzle 7:26 PM - 12 November, 2008
am i getting old because i cant read 'hood text' in some of those comments/replys?

:-(

ID TITTYFUCK AND CHEEKFUCK DJ KHALED NO HOMO

FUCK DA 609 ITS ALL BOU DAT 843 SOUTH WE IN HEA TELL THEM WACK PRADA WEARING ACG BOOT WEARING PUSSIES TO CATCH UP

DAT IS ONE FAT PIECE OF SHIT...NO WUNDA HE BOUGHT DAT BLUE ROLLS...HE CUDNT FIT IN NUFFIN ELSE....SON AINT NO 1 IN FLA FEELIN U SON

FUCK KHALID AND ACE HOOD IM BETTER THAN ACE AT SPITTEN FUCK THE BULLSHIT IM 954 ALL DAY BUT FOR REAL ACE YOU GARBAGE WHAT PART OF THE 954 YOU FROM PARKLAND??? I KNOW TAHTS WHERE THEY SHOT THE STRIPPER SONG FOR MIKE JONES T ANAL PAIN SO WHERE YOU FROM IN THE 954 I DONT EVER HEAR NO ONE REPPEN YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING SUCK AND YOU GIVE REAL LYRICIST DOWN HERE A BAD NAME COME UP WITH SOME NEW SHIT AND DONT WRITE IT DOWN AND MEMORIZE IT ACTUALLY SPIT OF THE DOME YOU BITCH HOLLA AT ME IF YOU WANNA BATTLE 754 245 2455
bourbonstmc 7:29 PM - 12 November, 2008
I could handle the hood text- if it wasn't in all caps...
DeezNotes 7:42 PM - 12 November, 2008
Why do they always grab the mic like they're gonna eat it?
djdragon 8:09 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:
Why do they always grab the mic like they're gonna eat it?

They are used to penises in hand.
Audio1 8:19 PM - 12 November, 2008
DOH!
Swizzle 9:14 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:
I could handle the hood text- if it wasn't in all caps...

i wuz juhst copeein n payst'n muh frend.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Sam 9:59 PM - 12 November, 2008
Quote:
THis quote cracks me up:

"Plus Ace Hoods Spits His Most Well Known Freestyle"

Its not a freestyle then right???

hahaha ... I was wondering that too
matt212 2:18 AM - 13 November, 2008
Let me translate it for you...

Quote:

ID TITTYFUCK AND CHEEKFUCK DJ KHALED NO HOMO

I would have sex with DJ Khaled's chest and face if I had the chance...but I'm not gay.

Quote:

FUCK DA 609 ITS ALL BOU DAT 843 SOUTH WE IN HEA TELL THEM WACK PRADA WEARING ACG BOOT WEARING PUSSIES TO CATCH UP

I'm not really fond of the New Jersey area but I love it here in South Carolina and I have many friends that agree with me. Can you please tell the nice dressing guys to start acting like us please??

Quote:

DAT IS ONE FAT PIECE OF SHIT...NO WUNDA HE BOUGHT DAT BLUE ROLLS...HE CUDNT FIT IN NUFFIN ELSE....SON AINT NO 1 IN FLA FEELIN U SON

That guy has a really high body fat percentage...I can see the reason why he purchased that Blue Rolls Royce as it has a nice roomy interior. Mr Khaled..you are not really liked in the great state of Florida sir.

Quote:

FUCK KHALID AND ACE HOOD IM BETTER THAN ACE AT SPITTEN FUCK THE BULLSHIT IM 954 ALL DAY BUT FOR REAL ACE YOU GARBAGE WHAT PART OF THE 954 YOU FROM PARKLAND??? I KNOW TAHTS WHERE THEY SHOT THE STRIPPER SONG FOR MIKE JONES T ANAL PAIN SO WHERE YOU FROM IN THE 954 I DONT EVER HEAR NO ONE REPPEN YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING SUCK AND YOU GIVE REAL LYRICIST DOWN HERE A BAD NAME COME UP WITH SOME NEW SHIT AND DONT WRITE IT DOWN AND MEMORIZE IT ACTUALLY SPIT OF THE DOME YOU BITCH HOLLA AT ME IF YOU WANNA BATTLE 754 245 2455

I don't think either DJ Khaled or Ace Hood are really good at what they do and I'm pretty sure I can do alot better. I'm also from Fort Lauderdale Ace, but you must be from a different part that I'm not familiar with. I think you're from the area where Mike Jones and T-Pain filmed that lovely video about the hard working entertainment women, but I'm not really sure. I don't really appreciate the image that your are projecting for this part of Florida and you should reinvent yourself. Next time, try using on the spot improv and refrain from using premeditated written lyrical verses. If you would like to converse, you can reach me at (754) 245-2455, Thank you.

Translated for the "Hood Text" illiterate.
stevie o 2:37 AM - 13 November, 2008
that is some funny ass shit^
You should write for snl on the real for real son.

Translation please.
FlexyD 2:52 AM - 13 November, 2008
LOL Ty that shit had me rollin
DVDjHardy 2:59 AM - 13 November, 2008
LMAO...good shit Matt!
Discobee 5:30 AM - 13 November, 2008
lol @ matt212

Quote:
that reminds me of the scene in Borat

^^this made me laugh too, he's got some major moobs (man boobs) [NO HOMo]

The best part was at the end when he throws the record on but no sound came on cuz the fader was probably on the wrong side.
theJAV 5:45 AM - 13 November, 2008
OMG

WTF

OMFG

*He needs to put 3 shirts on....wtf man.....serious... c'mon man....*
Satan aka the guy in red tights 7:52 PM - 13 November, 2008
Quote:
Did anyone see this yet? I couldn't really tell if he was nice on the TTs

You actually did yourself a favor, because he sucks monkey balls on the TT's. He sounds like a mash-up of a train wreck and a baby seal giving birth. I'd rather listen to Young Jeezy recite the lyrics to "Rapper Delight" before I would ever listen to Kalad dj.

He once came to me trying to sell his soul for some DJ skills. But I refused after I came to the conclusion that even I couldn't help his sorry ass.
Swizzle 9:00 PM - 13 November, 2008
Quote:
Let me translate it for you...

Translated for the "Hood Text" illiterate.

Thank you :-)

I gotta tell my Hood homies back home to step it up.

seems as if 'eThuggin' is more convenient and discrete
MrGoodie2shoes 12:33 PM - 14 November, 2008
I hope he is starting the next fad. That would be sick if I could rock with my beer gut out and chicks dig it.
Hassle 12:39 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
I hope he is starting the next fad. That would be sick if I could rock with my beer gut out and chicks dig it.

you gonna need an AMEX platinum card and a Maybach too for that I'm afraid...
DjRekTek 1:40 PM - 14 November, 2008
I could only understand about 2o words of that rant?????
Mic Terror 2:51 PM - 14 November, 2008
i guess I need to thank my job for blocking this one
DJ CISC0 8:13 AM - 10 January, 2009
^^^Bump...Sorry but for some reason I was thinking about this clip earlier today (no homo).
DJ LTIZZZLE 1:02 PM - 10 January, 2009
no comment