Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato Itch vs. PCDJ Reflex

Mr. White 4:29 PM - 26 October, 2008
Hey guys,
I personally love PCDJ Reflex with a denon 4500, but I want to go even lighter with serato itch program for an easier lighter setup. The full version of PCDJ Reflex for Mac is taking forever and no word when it will come out.

I'm noticing that these days it doesn't matter what you have in terms of setup. People really don't care at all and most of them don't have a clue about music and djing in general. It's not that I don't care but I find that being on a mic getting a crowd pumped is more important mixing your ass off. Btw you may think I had a bad gig last night and that I can't mix. That's not the case at all. I can send you my link to my website if you don't believe me. Right now I am coming to a realization and awareness of what people really want.

Anyway I am looking to get ITCH but I am not sure if I should take the leap. Can someone convince me and push me over the edge before I lose my head.
Thanks,
DJ Jazzy Jetta
DJ MDX 4:46 PM - 26 October, 2008
We will be posting some videos and reviews soon - we have two we will be testing thoroughly in the next two weeks at home, in the studio, for the radio station, and for a live event.

I agree with some of what you say and we are also looking at going smaller, lighter, or more compact as long as we can achieve what we are used to already and more importantly what our customers keep hiring us for.... ;-)