Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Is Itch available in the North Beach, San Francisco area???????

Dj Beware 5:43 AM - 23 October, 2008
I am going to be in the San Fran area in a couple days for a few hours, anyone know where I can pick up Itch in stock now, or call to have them put it on hold for pickup in a couple days??? After that I won't be back in the US until next year, any leads at all?? I am thinking guiter center but according to there website its not available until the 26th?

Thanks in advance........
DJ MDX 11:54 AM - 23 October, 2008
It may not be at the GC you are going to but there are others that do have them in stock - have them pull stock from another store and ship to the one you will be at - they will do this as long as you prepay.

Good Luck.
Dj Beware 3:42 AM - 24 October, 2008
I called GC today and they don't have it in the San Fran location, anyone know another store I might be able to find one tomorrow?
DJ MDX 12:12 PM - 24 October, 2008
The Austin, TX locations have them - again have them pull the inventory from other stores - they can do that ;-)

Also have them try Houston & Dallas.

Also www.agiprodj.com has one left in stock - they could ship to the location you will be in.
Dj Beware 11:11 PM - 24 October, 2008
Good news and bad news.......................I was able to find a unit in San Francisco at the good people at World of Stereo at 1080 Market Street, really far price, and quick service. Bad news is I have a unit that the serial starts with G890 and it has the failure wherein as soon as you touch the right platter none of the functions work on the whole unit! Man I'm pissed off becuase showed the guy at the store the Vestax website where they talk about the issue we made sure it was a serial not included on there list............and I still have the problem, now I have to have the hassle of going back which is a huge hassle for me! Man I hope Serato\Vestax releases a firmware upgrade to solve this issue and I don't have to go back.

This is really a huge inconvinence for me....
DJ-O 6:36 AM - 25 October, 2008
I got mine at the GC in Concord