5 October, 2020
Serato DJ Pro 2.4.0
- Beatport Streaming
Added support for the Beatport LINK streaming service. The most comprehensive electronic music catalog is now available to stream in Serato DJ Pro.
- Beatsource Streaming
Added support for the Beatsource LINK streaming service. Get access to the expansive open-format catalog directly from Serato DJ Pro.
- Live Streaming
Easily connect Serato DJ Pro to your broadcasting software by enabling “make audio available to other applications” in the setup menu.
- Laptop Speaker Master Output
Use your laptop speakers as the master volume out when a controller is connected to Serato DJ Pro, perfect when you are practicing sets or are on the move.
- Advanced Midi Mapping
Map multiple MIDI features to individual hardware controls letting you trigger multiple Serato DJ Pro features, FX and more.
- Album art for streaming tracks downloads during batch analysis
- Denon DS1 all sample rates are now supported
- Fixed the Start "Live Playlist" button missing in the History panel
- Fixed a crash on exit of the application
- Fixed a crash in midi core
- Fixed iTunes library framework import failing
- Fixed Serato DJ hang when disconnected from the internet while downloading a streaming track
- Fixed large edits to Tidal playlists and favourites failing
- Updated the bundled drivers for the Rane Seventy-Two
- Fixed an issue where GUI mouse cursor interactions are offset in windowed mode (Windows only)
- Fixed a Chinese popup translation error
- Updated the Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 bundled drivers