Serato DJ 1.7.1 includes official support for the Akai Pro AMX and two bug fixes for continued stability and performance.
Key New Features Of Serato DJ 1.7.1
Hardware Support: Akai Pro AMX
- The Akai Pro AMX is a two-channel DJ controller that works plug-and-play with Serato DJ.
- Its compact size and stylish design makes it an affordable and powerful central hub for any Serato DJ setup.
- Connecting the Akai Pro AMX with Serato DJ will give you control over 2 decks and additional software features, such as the ability to navigate your music library and load tracks.
- The Akai Pro AMX is Serato DVS Upgrade Ready, giving you the ability to connect turntables or CDJs and use Serato Noisemap™ control CDs/Vinyl to control Serato DJ.
- For full feature details and to watch a demo video please visit the Akai Pro AMX hardware page.
Serato DJ 1.7.1 includes two important bug fixes to continue the unparalleled level of stability and performance that Serato software is renowned for
- Unable to rename session names in History panel
- Sampler Pad mode not working when switching from Hot Cues with Pioneer DDJ-SZ