What does supported mean for this hardware?
This hardware is supported only on specific versions of Serato DJ Pro or Lite, used with certain operating systems.
This hardware has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so check the last known configuration carefully before updating your operating system, as drivers and/or firmware updates must be provided by the manufacturer, and are not updated if they are discontinued.
Depending on the age of the operating system or Serato DJ software used, our Support team may only be able to provide limited support should you require assistance.
If your hardware is used outside of it’s recommended configuration, which we strongly advise against, you may observe unforeseen issues.
A professional galvanic insulated 24-bit DJ interface with studio grade phono pre-amps. Extra auxiliary inputs and outputs allow for an optional third deck, session recording or output for the Sampler. Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL3 includes inputs for three turntables or CD players.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference
- Compact and rugged hardware design
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the Sampler
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback
- Bus power from USB port, or with the included external power supply