A compact, professional 2-deck, galvanic insulated interface packed with creative features to give DJs a competitive edge. Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL2 includes inputs for 2deck mixing on turntables or CD decks and two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- Bus power from USB port or with the optional external power supply.