What does supported mean for this hardware?
This hardware is supported only on specific versions of Serato DJ Pro or Lite, used with certain operating systems.
This hardware has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so check the last known configuration carefully before updating your operating system, as drivers and/or firmware updates must be provided by the manufacturer, and are not updated if they are discontinued.
Depending on the age of the operating system or Serato DJ software used, our Support team may only be able to provide limited support should you require assistance.
If your hardware is used outside of it’s recommended configuration, which we strongly advise against, you may observe unforeseen issues.
A compact, professional 2-deck, galvanic insulated interface packed with creative features to give DJs a competitive edge. Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL2 includes inputs for 2deck mixing on turntables or CD decks and two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- Bus power from USB port or with the optional external power supply.