What does supported mean for this hardware?
This hardware is supported only on specific versions of Serato DJ Pro or Lite, used with certain operating systems.
This hardware has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so check the last known configuration carefully before updating your operating system, as drivers and/or firmware updates must be provided by the manufacturer, and are not updated if they are discontinued.
Depending on the age of the operating system or Serato DJ software used, our Support team may only be able to provide limited support should you require assistance.
If your hardware is used outside of it’s recommended configuration, which we strongly advise against, you may observe unforeseen issues.
Plug-and-play mixer supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, sample player, software and hardware FX, and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and Sampler are laid out for fast and intuitive access.
- Direct control of over 40 Serato DJ Pro controls
- Each of the two USB ports supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels
- 2 USB connections for DJ changeovers and back-to-back
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.
This hardware unlocks Serato DJ Pro for free when plugged into the software.
This hardware unlocks Serato DVS so it can be used with turntables or CDJs.