Numark NS7 II
What does supported mean for this hardware?
This hardware is supported only on specific versions of Serato DJ Pro or Lite, used with certain operating systems.
This hardware has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so check the last known configuration carefully before updating your operating system, as drivers and/or firmware updates must be provided by the manufacturer, and are not updated if they are discontinued.
Depending on the age of the operating system or Serato DJ software used, our Support team may only be able to provide limited support should you require assistance.
If your hardware is used outside of it’s recommended configuration, which we strongly advise against, you may observe unforeseen issues.
The Numark NS7II is a 4-channel motorized DJ controller and mixer with real 7" vinyl and slipmats. The NS7II also comes with touch-sensitive knobs and filters, and velocity-sensitive multi-colour performance pads for super responsive hands-on control of Serato DJ Pro features.
- 7-inch motorized turntables with genuine vinyl discs and felt slipmats
- 4-channel mixer and 24-bit audio interface built in
- 16 multi-color MPC® pads from Akai Professional
- Capacitive touch-sensitive filter, EQ, and effects knobs
- High- and low-torque turntable settings
- Comprehensive Loop, Sample, Slicer, and Hot Cue controls
- Strip Search™ virtual needle-drop technology
- Curve-adjustable CP-Pro crossfader
- Dedicated iZotope® effects controls
- Rugged all-metal construction
This hardware unlocks Serato DJ Pro for free when plugged into the software.
Paid upgrade to
To use this hardware with Serato Control Vinyl or Serato Control CDs, you will need the Serato DVS expansion pack.