What does supported mean for this hardware?
This hardware is supported only on specific versions of Serato DJ Pro or Lite, used with certain operating systems.
This hardware has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so check the last known configuration carefully before updating your operating system, as drivers and/or firmware updates must be provided by the manufacturer, and are not updated if they are discontinued.
Depending on the age of the operating system or Serato DJ software used, our Support team may only be able to provide limited support should you require assistance.
If your hardware is used outside of it’s recommended configuration, which we strongly advise against, you may observe unforeseen issues.
All-metal chassis with motorized, aluminum turntable platters and real 7" vinyl. Adjust the torque easily to suit any style of DJing. Navigate through your tracks with touchstrips and dedicated looping and cue controls. Add the Numark NSFX for on-board FX control.
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platters with classic and modern feel settings
- Audiophile-grade audio circuitry with mic and line inputs, system and cue outs
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls
- Strip Search, virtual-needle-drop control
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High quality, replaceable, customizable CP-PRO crossfader and D-TYPE line faders
- Mix using either 33rpm or 45rpm speeds