Serato Studio 1.4.5
Serato Studio is the ultimate beat maker. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced producer or DJ, you can make beats or remixes in moments with loads of free built-in sounds and samples. No hardware required, with Serato Studio all you need is your laptop so you can start creating when inspiration strikes.
What’s new in Serato Studio 1.4.5
- Auto Fill Mode - Right-clicking in the Step Sequencer now gives you ‘Fill In’ options to create drum patterns even faster, as well as other sequence editing options.
- Song View Improvements - You can now resize your Song View sidebar vertically to get a clearer view of your project. You’ll also get three more zoom in levels, and one more zoom out, plus the ability to duplicate your Audio Tracks
- Files Tab Improvements - Move or copy files, folders, and crates between your Files Tab and your Studio library
- Usability Improvements - The Piano Roll will now automatically expand to fill available space when opened. Sample Deck playhead will now also stay in Sync when navigating in the Song View
- Welcome screen update - Want to unpick a demo project from Just Blaze? Or see how a house track is structured? Check out our demo projects, now visible via the Welcome Screen on load
- Access our handy tutorials in-app - Want to learn about a feature in-app, or how to make a new genre? Access all our tutorials via the Help drop down menu
- New beginner genre demos - Just starting out? Open up our hip hop, house, trap and EDM demo projects to see how using Studio’s Free Edition features
Read the full Serato Studio 1.4.5 release notes.