Serato Studio 1.1 is here with a raft of feature updates and usability improvements.
This is a free update for all Serato Studio subscribers. If you don’t currently have a Serato Studio subscription download now to start a free trial.
What’s new in Serato Studio 1.1
- MIDI Note Velocity Editing - Edit velocity by single or multiple notes for more dynamic range across your drums, samples and instruments
- Braker Effect - Apply a DJ-style break effect to your track
- Native Mapping of AKAI PRO MPK Mini2 - Seamlessly control Serato Studio using the MIDI-mapped AKAI PRO MPK Mini2
- iTunes Library support - Get access to your whole iTunes Library directly in Serato Studio
- Adjust the length of a selection of notes - Change the length of multiple notes at a time
About Serato Studio
Serato Studio is intuitive beat making software for DJs and producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time in the creative flow.
Make beats with your DJ hardware and get colored waveforms, DJ-style mixing channel and your entire Serato DJ library.
Fast, simple workflow
Get right to it with time-saving features like instant key detection, key-shifting, and BPM-sync. And instantly play any instrument in key using Play-in-Key mode.
Use third-party plugins, export your stems, and pair Serato Studio with any supported MIDI device to customize your sound exactly how you want.