If you are using a Rane Sixty-One or Sixty-Two, please download Scratch Live for Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two.
Added in 2.3.3
2.3.3 is a maintenance release containing many bug fixes, read the release notes for details.
Scratch Live 2.3.3 includes a large rewrite of all MPEG-4 file reading and writing of meta data (tagging data). This includes .mp4, .m4a, .aac and many .mov files. One of these changes involves writing Serato meta data to files in a different way than previous versions of Scratch Live.
When playing one of the affected audio files in Scratch Live 2.3.3 for the first time, all existing Serato meta data will need to saved in the new format. Consequently there will be a lot of writing to file, as signified in the status bar.
Scratch Live 2.3.3 will not delete meta data created in previous versions of Scratch Live, however, new meta data created in Scratch Live 2.3.3 will not be able to be read in older versions. Such meta data includes cues, loops etc.
Added in 2.3.0
- Cue Point Labels
- 64-bit drivers for Mac
- Better software THRU mode indication for the SL 2, SL 3 and SL 4
- Core Audio/ASIO drivers for the SL 3 and Sixty-Eight
- Improved Scratch Live user interface layout for minimum screen resolutions
- Added native support for the Pioneer CDJ-350
- Added native support for the Pioneer CDJ-850
- Support for all current Rane Scratch Live hardware (SL 1, SL 2, SL 3, SL 4, TTM 57SL, Sixty-Eight)
Watch the Scratch Live 2.3 Release notes video.
Minimum System Requirements
Read the minimum system requirements.