7 February, 2007
Scratch Live 1.7.1
This version is primarily a maintenance release, with the emphasis on fixing problems and improving stability. You do not need to install 1.7.0 before installing this version.
The Auto BPM algorithm has been improved to give more accurate results. If you have any files that Auto BPM previously gave an incorrect value for, you can drag those files onto the 'build overviews' button to try re-calculating the BPM.
The target gain is now set to match current mainstream music levels (about 2dB higher than before), and a filter has been added to ignore any low frequency rumble from vinyl recordings.
This version includes tooltips in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Norwegian, Chinese (Simplified), and Dutch.
Full changelist since 1.7.0:
- The Auto BPM algorithm has been improved to give better results
- Changed Autogain: The target gain is now set to match current mainstream music levels (about 2dB higher than before), and a filter has been added to ignore any low frequency rumble from vinyl recordings
- Fixed a crash that could occur on certain files while building overviews.
- Fixed bug where cue points weren't getting saved if the song was newly added to Scratch Live.
- The Key Lock buttons now remember their on/off state when you quit Scratch Live
- Fixed loss of audio sync that would occur between decks on the MP4 (eg. Do instant doubles from deck a to deck b, you would hear a flanging effect when they should be in sync).
- Alt-Space to tap tempo now works with no track loaded.
- Improved track selection behaviour so that if you have a multiple selection of tracks, and then click and hold one of those tracks (as if to drag) then the selection no longer changes to just that one track.
- Function keys now work while the search box is active.
- Fixed loss of audio when using the combination of keylock on, track repeat on, and short wav files.
- Click and hold in scroll bars now accelerates.
- Added a reset track gain button on the build overviews screen. If you want to reset any track gains to 0dB, drag them onto this button to reset them to 0.
- Loop activation is now assignable on the TTM57 SL joysticks.
- Fixed the review list from not showing the same song more than once (ie. if you play the same song twice, it will now show up twice in the review list as it should...)
- Play from first cue / instant doubles now works with auto mode turned on
- Fixed Scratch Live not remembering the sort column of crates (Windows bug only)
- Fixed crate select not working correctly with the Numark iCDX.
- Fixed a bug where after clicking 'clear' on the review list, tracks in crates that weren't onscreen at the time remained green