Scratch Live version 1.6.1
Version 1.6 added support for the TTM 57SL, and ships with the 57SL. This version is 1.6.1, and is the first of many 1.6 sub-releases - this release focuses mainly on bug fixes.
- Center on selected song option. With this option on, scrolling up and down in your library holds the selected track in the middle of the library panel.
- Optimizations for scrolling through library giving better performance when scrolling.
- Fixed bug where crash can occur when writing tags on fat32 filesystems (mac)
- Fixed bug where minimizing then maximizing the window on mac wouldn't produce the correct results if the dock is not set to autohide
- Fixed bug where if you drag a folder into scratch live, the songs are added with an incorrect trailing slash in their path - producing duplicate song entries in the database.
- Improved vinyl tracking algorithm (don't throw away those old control records!)
- Adjust loops with vinyl option in setup screen. If you turn this off, vinyl stays controlling playback: you can only adjust the loops with the keys (does not apply to the MP 4)
Changes specific to 57SL owners
- Added control label highlighting to grey out functions that are not available in the current mode, eg cue points in ABS mode.
- Added clear loop to the list of assignable functions
- Fixed bug where the 57 panel would sometimes return from the setup screen on J2 down release
- Changed 57 behavior to return to main 57 screen if you press group while on either setup screen
- Changed joysticks to go out of transform mode when on the TTM57 group select screen
- Fixed bug where songs won't play at all if you load a song to a deck without hardware connected then connect Scratch Live hardware
- Fixed clicking noise when using 57 cue points
- Prevented 57 looping from working when no song is loaded on the deck
- Added ability to mouse-click on the 57 group buttons to change groups
- Fixed audio popping when skipping with the 57 shuttle or clicking on the overview
- Prevented 57 shuttle shuttling before and after the song
- Fixed load track from the 57 not respecting the lock playing deck option
Changes specific to the MP 4
- Fixed problems with audio playback (this one will be very noticeable!)
- Fixed MP 4 fader start buttons not working
- Fixed temp cue in MP 4 mode not stopping playback