16 January, 2017
Introducing the Mixars Primo and Quattro, forthcoming in Serato DJ
We are excited to introduce two new pieces of hardware from Mixars which will be available in forthcoming releases of Serato DJ.
The Mixars PRIMO a 2-channel Serato DJ Enabled, DVS Upgrade Ready controller and the Mixars QUATTRO, a 4-channel Serato DJ & DVS enabled mixer. Both will be available in forthcoming Serato DJ releases.
Read below for more information and features:
The Mixars PRIMO is the first Serato DJ enabled controller in conjunction with Mixars. The PRIMO is a plug-and-play 2 Channel controller and mixer for Serato DJ with all the usual control with added exclusive standalone effect section on each channel, and the option to add turntables with the Serato DVS Expansion pack.
- 2-channel Controller for Serato DJ
- Serato DJ enabled
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- 16 RGB Performance Pads for control over Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer, Sampler
- Sturdy build quality with Brushed aluminium face plate
- Built-in sound card for simple USB connectivity.
- 100mm Pitch Control
- USB powered
- Pro Combo Mic input with independent Volume and Tone control
- Large aluminium Jog wheels with On-Jog Display and LED Ring
- 3 VU level meter
- Cross fader curve adjustment & reverse
- Auxiliary RCA Input with dedicated volume
- Touch Needle search pad
- Multiple inputs and outputs
- High quality audio Soundcard
- Two headphone outputs
Introducing the Mixars QUATTRO, the older brother to the popular Mixars DUO. The QUATTRO is a Professional 4-channel mixer for a forthcoming release of Serato. The Mixars QUATTRO is Serato DJ & DVS enabled with dual USB audio connection, 16 RGB control pads, and effects selection.
- 4-Channel Digital Mixer for Serato DJ
- Serato DJ enabled
- Serato DVS enabled
- 16 RGB PADS with Hot Cue and Sampler control
- Dual USB audio connections
- 2 Microphone Inputs
- Dedicated 4 high-quality effects for each channel with a single knob
- Completely MIDI mappable
- Microphone Input
- Trim Output master volume
- 24-bit digital output
- Rugged metal construction
- Auto loop encoder
- Sampler switch
- Dedicated Sampler Volume
- Effects send/return
Feel free to hit us up in the comments below if you have any questions :)
Keep an eye out for other NAMM updates here.
English · 日本語