Serato DJ 1.9.5 is now available to download, adding Club Kit support for the Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 and HID mode support for the CDJ-2000NXS2 as an Official Serato Accessory, as well as a number of minor changes and stability improvements.
Serato DJ 1.9.5 Includes:
- Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2
- Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2
- Resolved an issue where Sync would incorrectly half or double BPM
- Fixed issue where Windows 7 users could experience audio dropouts at low buffer settings
- Improved stability with memory optimisations
Matt Cleland (Serato Product Planner) says: “This update is huge for working club DJs as it provides support for two pieces of kit that many DJs will encounter on a nightly basis. With the Serato DJ Club Kit license, DJs can now connect directly to the Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 mixer without the need for a separate interface. Two USB connections on this mixer also means changeover is easier than ever. As well as this, the CDJ-2000NXS2 will also control Serato DJ in HID mode via USB connection.”
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 Key Features
- Plug-and-play when used with the Serato DJ Club Kit
- Independent Send/Return
- 4 phono inputs
- 2 USB ports
- Pioneer DJ's first ever 64-bit mixing processor
- Fine tuned EQ and fader curves and enhanced FX controls
Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 Key Features
- Connect directly via USB for HID control
- 2 banks of Hot Cues
- Larger, multi-color touch screen
This release also includes a number of important stability improvements for all Serato DJs.
Read the full list of bug fixes, changes and additions in the release notes.
Learn how to get started with Club Kit and HID mode