Serato DJ 1.9.3 is now in public beta, adding a number of new features and improvements including:
- The Serato DJ Sample Player has been updated from the classic SP-6 with two extra slots, as well as a number of changes to the design for better usability.
- An improved and refreshed look for MIDI mapping.
- Various bug fixes, changes and stability improvements.
Michael Redwood (Serato Product Team Manager) says: “The Serato Sampler gets some well deserved attention in this update, as well as continued improvements to stability and performance for working DJs. We appreciate all the support and involvement from our community and the Serato DJ 1.9.3 public beta is a great time to test out our latest update and give feedback directly to the team.”
- Includes two extra sample slots, allowing a total of eight samples to be loaded at once.
- Mapped across all supported hardware.
- A redesigned interface with new simple / advanced view modes for ease of use and also flexibility for complex control.
- More improvements listed in the full release notes.
This release also includes a number of important stability improvements for all Serato DJs. Read the full list of bug fixes, changes and additions in the Serato DJ 1.9.3 release notes.