We’ve teamed up with Trackstar the DJ from Run The Jewels, to give away some Rap Fan merch along with signed records used on his current world tour with Run the Jewels.
Trackstar the DJ is the tour DJ for one of the hottest rap group of the last three years, Run the Jewels. As you may have noticed, RTJ has been on the road nonstop, playing festivals and club shows all over the world. Track has used a different control record to perform his scratches at every show, and we have three of them (signed and dated) to give away right now along with some of his RAP FAN merchandise.
To enter, follow Trackstar on Instagram and then comment in the section below letting us know your greatest memory as a Rap Fan, whether meeting your favorite MC or DJ, witnessing a legendary concert, or whatever means the most to you.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The competition consists of three prizes: Prize one consists of one (1) used control vinyl from RTJ's Forbidden Fruit Festival performance in Dublin & one (1) Wooden 4GB RAPFAN USB drive for one (1) winner. Prize two consists of one (1) used control vinyl from RTJ's Big Guava fest performance in Tampa & one (1) "Collector" T-shirt for one (1) winner. Prize three consists of one (1) used control vinyl from RTJ's Buku Fest performance in New Orleans & one (1) RAPFAN snapback for one (1) winner.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees of Serato, and their affiliated partners. Serato reserves the right to feature the name and location of the winners in future promotions.
- Entries Open at 12pm, 28 August (NZST) and close at 12pm, 9 September (NZST) and the winner will be notified by email.
- Winner must make contact with Serato within 7 days of being notified of their win, or another winner will be selected for the corresponding prize.
- The Promoter is Serato, Private Bag 92015, AMSC, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.