11 January, 2012
- SP-6 Hardware control
- Simple Sync mode added for two deck controllers
- Smart Sync pitch behavior changes
General Bug Fixes
- Fix for crash on relocate lost files.
- Fix for hang when switching banks on the SP6.
- Fixed bug which could cause pitch to jump suddenly after loading a new track over a sync'd track and moving the pitch slider. Only occurs if there is only a single sync'd deck.
- Fixed SP6 pitch sliders not working correctly
- Fixed ctrl-click on the SP6 pitch slider jumping to the wrong value
- Fix for Reverse not working when in Relative Pitch after turning off Sync
- Hot Cueing while in armed sync now switches to Auto-Tempo so that the sync'd pitch is used
- Fix for SP6 not loading the play mode preference as Sync in some cases (randomly)
- Fix for SP6 pitch resetting when loading the same track to the deck of the same number
- SP6 Trigger Mode now working for the Denon HC5000
- Fixed Denon HC5000 displaying the wrong pitch when in relative pitch and not updating
- Fix for pitch jumping if a doubled-slaved track was nudged into tempo mode (serato.com)
- Sync should no longer be turned off when a track is loaded on a paused or empty deck
- Fix for armed auto-tempo not jumping to correct tempo when using cue or temp cue (which can cause a jump if you then push play) (serato.com)
- Empty Crates are no longer deleted
- Fixed a bug where Crates could get incorrectly deleted
- Fix for edit box not displaying highlighted text when using ctrl-a to select all (serato.com)
- Fix for focus incorrectly shifting to the crates list after editing multiple tags (serato.com)
- Fixed bug where Sync would not turn off when loading a track with no bpm and beat grid.
- Fixed several bugs where playing a track with sync could keep doubling the track's pitch.
- Fixed for possible incorrect BPM when using doubled/half BPMs in smart sync mode.
Allen & Heath Xone:DX Specific
- Removed Crossfader Options dropdown from the setup screen because this is set via the controller.
- On startup platters now always default to Pitch Bend while playing.
- Fixed Cue Mix resetting it's value after hotplugging.
- Deck layers 1 & 3 are now always active after hotplugging the controller.
Numark NS6 Specific
- Fix for playhead sometimes jumping when switching layers on the NS6 after using the platters.
- Fix for Grid Edit keyboard shortcut (alt+spacebar) not cycling through all four decks.
Pioneer DDJ-S1 Specific
- Fixed issue where talkover ducking would turn off when only 1 of the 2 mic inputs became quiet.
- Shift+Scroll Knob now jumps 10 lines at a time
Novation Twitch Specific
- Swipe Mode will always default to Nudge (lit solid) when entering Hot Cues Mode
Numark V7 Specific
- The History should now correctly use the A/B logic (the same as SSL) for marking tracks as played