What's new in ITCH 1.0.3?
The latest ITCH software is version 1.0.3, this update is recommended for all users running earlier versions.
- Vestax VCI-300 Support
- Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Interoperable with Scratch Live crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes™
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
- Set and store Cue-points.
- Manual and Auto Loop activation.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT for New Apple Macbook and Macbook pro owners:
The new generation Apple macbooks and macbook pros released late 2008 are incompatible with version 1.0.3 and lower. There are undocumented changes in version of OSX that ships with these computers that break compatibility with the VCI-300 and the ITCH software provided in the box.
We are extremely pleased to announce to our valued customers affected by this problem that we have a fix and are making it available for pre-release testing.
As this is a pre-release beta version, you will need a forum login to access this version. If you do not yet have one, you can join for free by clicking on the link below:
Please note: If you don't have one of the new Macbook or Macbook Pro models you don't need to install this version.