Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

BPM Counter to 2 decimal places please

Disgraceland_UK 2:47 PM - 2 May, 2013
Please could you (like ITCH) display the BPM with two decimal places.

e.g. 112.87

Your biggest competitor (Traktor) has this as standard and in this day and age it is essential.

As a vinyl DJ, I have spent most of my life with no idea what the exact BPM is, however once you have it you realise how great it is.

BPM to 1 decimal place just isn't accurate enough for super long mixes.
DJ nodex 3:27 PM - 19 October, 2013
Agreed, major step backwards from Itch
spkrbx 5:29 AM - 21 October, 2013
+1 for this feature.

If someone knows a good workaround for those few tracks where the BPM doesn't quite lock in like it should, I'd appreciate it.
Disgraceland_UK 7:55 PM - 21 October, 2013
The only way that I deal with it is to hit the Synch button. the problem for me with this is that you get dragged into relying on synch which is not what I want to do.
Mark Quest 10:26 AM - 22 October, 2013
FFS Serato - why won't you guys address this issue!? Are you purposely burying your heads in the sand, hoping this will go away? Have you also noticed that the BPM's on the sample player don't match the BPM on the virtual decks????? Additionally, the sampler can show BPM with 2 decimal points on a TINY display, yet you can't seem to squeeze another one in on the main decks? *smh* doesn't make sense, but aaaaaaaanyway...

Did I miss the thread where someone from Serato actually chimed in & gave us some feedback?
Crazyraider 9:32 PM - 23 October, 2013
Well, they responded to this thread. serato.com

First Serato sighting at Nov. 2, 2012. Of all the changes that have been proposed, this could be one of the easiest. Shift the BPM display's left boundary to the left Y pixels, shift the centerpoint left Z pixels, add another digit. To be fair, I haven't done GUI design before, but I have done coding before. If it's already pulling the BPM to one decimal from a source that's already accurate to two decimals, it isn't hard to change that to pulling two decimals.
Davideon 7:59 AM - 24 October, 2013
Ive just noticed the Library view option. love it as all that bpm stuff disappears
Crazyraider 8:08 AM - 24 October, 2013
Quote:
Well, they responded to this thread. serato.com

First Serato sighting at Nov. 2, 2012. Of all the changes that have been proposed, this could be one of the easiest. Shift the BPM display's left boundary to the left Y pixels, shift the centerpoint left Z pixels, add another digit. To be fair, I haven't done GUI design before, but I have done coding before. If it's already pulling the BPM to one decimal from a source that's already accurate to two decimals, it isn't hard to change that to pulling two decimals.

I just realized that the link didn't post. serato.com
There, that should do it.
Rhadesh 9:14 PM - 24 January, 2014
+++ 1
VictorMike 12:08 PM - 25 January, 2014
+1