Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

sell the box by its self so if u have 2 cd +turntables

DJ CROSSFADE 12:13 AM - 9 October, 2004
i almost forgot to post this at mixkings radio' the hip hop shop (mixshow) i use 2 cd players and 2 turntables on the show plus we have 2 pc's for djing i would like to know if the black box would be sold by its sefl so i dont have to buy to scratch live's plus it would be nice when i have gess on my mix show cuse to djs can mix at the same time :)
SpinThis! 12:48 AM - 9 October, 2004
prob won't happen. is there a reason you need only the black box?

either way you slice it you're prob going to need the vinyl and cables the whole package provides. even if it were sold solo, it would be about the same price as the whole package otherwise people just dl the software. in some ways, basically the black box acts as a software "dongle" more or less.
DJ 3pm 1:43 AM - 9 October, 2004
you're paying for the entire solution: black box, records, program, et all. the box doesn't work without the software and the software doesn't work without the box.
skutch 2:08 PM - 9 October, 2004
essentially you are just buying the black box.
DJ Manila Ice 3:32 PM - 9 October, 2004
You gotta understand this dj stuff is a niche market.

For these guys in software development to have spent a ton of time on this to make a great product kinda shows your disrespect for the software.

It's not just the box. Without the software, the hardware is meaningless.

So the price is justified: They saved you a ton of money for looking for vinyl that's either going to cue burn or get broken some how.

DJ Manila Ice (kool mixx National finalist, 2nd place vinyl kombat austin)
BassChamber 4:45 PM - 9 October, 2004
mates, didnt you notice that software is free? when buying SSL box, you are paying software development too. and that is sense...
DJ CROSSFADE 9:17 PM - 9 October, 2004
lol my bad mates i meet that i have scratch live and i would like to use it on 2 pc's if i can buy the black box by its self so i i can use the scratch live that i have on my 2 pc's more black box
DJ CROSSFADE 9:19 PM - 9 October, 2004
so i need one more black box lol i was half asleep when i put up that frist post lol cheers mates