DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SSL promotes substance abuse (IMO)

prof. rockwell 10:04 PM - 1 February, 2006
Seriously, since I got it a couple of weeks ago, my free time has been spent transferring records to MP3, and I just chill, smoke and drink while doing it. I know one spends more time with this at the beginning, but I got like 100-some-odd crates of records, so i'll be an alcoholic pot head for some time now. You?
DJLorrence 11:56 PM - 1 February, 2006
ill save you a seat.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:27 AM - 2 February, 2006
haha :)

yo Lorrence, how long you'll be in town?
DJLorrence 9:59 AM - 2 February, 2006
dude, i leave saturday...sorry for flaking, ive been hellla busy. yo, the promoters want to meet this friday at like 9 PM are you free? Im a PM you right now.
Melissa 12:37 PM - 2 February, 2006
Quote:
Seriously, since I got it a couple of weeks ago, my free time has been spent transferring records to MP3, and I just chill, smoke and drink while doing it. I know one spends more time with this at the beginning, but I got like 100-some-odd crates of records, so i'll be an alcoholic pot head for some time now. You?
That is so funny... But don't blame SSL... And don't blame SSL if your marriage/relationship falls apart either!
DJ_X_Trodinaire 1:51 PM - 2 February, 2006
Quote:
That is so funny... But don't blame SSL... And don't blame SSL if your marriage/relationship falls apart either!

I swear i had a girlfriend before i got SSL...
ah well back to mixing!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:02 PM - 2 February, 2006
no worries lorrence, i was worried cause i got stuck with my customer (had to hold their hand through lunch to get their final approval).
prof. rockwell 6:30 PM - 2 February, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

I swear i had a girlfriend before i got SSL...
ah well back to mixing!

me too! hahahaha!
DJ Evil One 7:27 PM - 2 February, 2006
i'm about to get SSL and i'm near 60 crates of wax. oh no!
Melissa 12:05 PM - 3 February, 2006
I was single when I first got SSL and stayed single the first couple months...

You can't record vinyl when you're hanging out with your girl/boyfriend, it just doesn't work!
OG Supernatural 1:02 PM - 3 February, 2006
Hella Funny!!!! I had to force myself to chill on the cigars and brandy while ripping music. What's even worse is the gym equipment is next to the sound equipment and all it's was being used for was to hold my drink and ash tray. LOL!!!!
DJLorrence 1:08 PM - 3 February, 2006
hahahahaahaaahaha!!!!!!!
prof. rockwell 4:50 PM - 3 February, 2006
Quote:
Hella Funny!!!! I had to force myself to chill on the cigars and brandy while ripping music. What's even worse is the gym equipment is next to the sound equipment and all it's was being used for was to hold my drink and ash tray. LOL!!!!

bahahahaha! Seriously? Do calesthetics - pushups, situps, stretching...it's a good thing.
Teknikscian 8:08 PM - 3 February, 2006
did someone say alcohol? wheres the party!
hologram 11:56 PM - 3 February, 2006
Quote:
I was single when I first got SSL and stayed single the first couple months...

You can't record vinyl when you're hanging out with your girl/boyfriend, it just doesn't work!

NO NO NO
Ya'll got it all wrong. Teach your mate to encode (or at least do the recording part). That way you can do it together.
And I feel ya on the workout gear hehe

:P
joshua 11:59 PM - 3 February, 2006
im way too lazy to reencode my stuff, and i dont really have that much.
this just cracks me up, ssl anonymous?
Josh