DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Myself & MC Carter- Another Rockin video

DJ Ta$k 2:34 AM - 21 April, 2013
What's up guys?!?!?

I just thought I would share a video from back in 2011 of myself and MC Carter at Mc Happy Day.

We absolutely rocked the crowd and tore it apart (as you will see in the video)

Please no negative feedback.

As always, if you have any questions or need help on anything that you see in the video, please feel free to reply to this discussion.

www.facebook.com
DJ DisGrace 2:47 AM - 21 April, 2013
I thought only the Cheeseburglar wore a mask at that particular venue?
DJ Reflex 2:54 AM - 21 April, 2013
Quote:

I didn't really see any crowd here. Maybe it was just a bad viewing angle on my end. I'll check again...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:45 AM - 21 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't really see any crowd here. Maybe it was just a bad viewing angle on my end. I'll check again...

rotfl....
auttomattik 6:20 AM - 21 April, 2013
This dude is a genius!
DJRemixEnt 12:20 PM - 21 April, 2013
Quote:

you didnt say pretty please
djnak 4:32 PM - 21 April, 2013
Quote:

Cause you already know??? so let me get this strait...you are gonna help people paint their faces and get gigs in a empty McDonald's parking lot...

this is the beat thread EVER...
jprime 5:05 PM - 21 April, 2013
Dear DJ Ta$k,

I have been DJing for a few months now, but my girlfriend says she wants to take "time off." What should I do? We met at another friends birthday party and she was seeing one of my friends' friends back then but they've long since broken up and we've been going out for like 4 months so you could say it's kinda serious.
Aaaaanyway, I was wondering if you think I should do the whole time off thing with her or say forget it and let a hoes be a hoes. Thanks for your help DJ Ta4k, you're the best
Mike_P 5:15 PM - 21 April, 2013
I hope that DJ Tra$k decides to stick around these forums for a long long time.
DJ Reflex 5:27 PM - 21 April, 2013
^^ Just fuel the fire... ^^
Laz219 11:36 PM - 21 April, 2013
Who needs drops when you wear a singlet with your own name on it!
Or is that in case you forget what your copyrighted name is?
Henry GQ 5:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
omg. this is hilarious
Henry GQ 5:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
take ur clothes off lol
StylesD 6:46 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
What's up guys?!?!?

I just thought I would share a video from back in 2011 of myself and MC Carter at Mc Happy Day.

As always, if you have any questions or need help on anything that you see in the video, please feel free to reply to this discussion.

www.facebook.com

bruh you need to stop with this foolishness
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:09 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
What's up guys?!?!?

www.facebook.com

bruh you need to stop with this foolishness before I fly you in to film a spot on DJCity TV!!!!!

Fixed?
StylesD 10:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's up guys?!?!?

www.facebook.com

bruh you need to stop with this foolishness before I fly you in to film a spot on DJCity TV!!!!!

Fixed?

LMAO!!!!!

But for real tho...thinking of starting a new series offering shitty youtube DJs a "web redemption".
Laz219 11:08 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's up guys?!?!?

www.facebook.com

Fixed?

That'd probably be the best DJcity TV ep yet.
Or get the guy from that fake scratch video that's going around to do a live battle.
Laz219 2:56 AM - 23 April, 2013
DJ Construc 3:31 AM - 23 April, 2013
Mastermind?