DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Mapping the BACK button on 62?

YZ 8:25 PM - 12 April, 2013
I have a custom MIDI group and it's working fine, but the back button does not jump between my crates and songs like it does on the default group. What's the fix for this?
YZ 8:35 PM - 12 April, 2013
Also the damn loop bar selector (scroll knob) when mapped only toggles between 1-2 and not the full set of bars.
YZ 8:37 PM - 12 April, 2013
And another add I need is to hold the delete and delete a cue if needed, can that be mapped? is there a list of this stuff somewhere?
wicked223 11:30 PM - 12 April, 2013
Quote:
Also the damn loop bar selector (scroll knob) when mapped only toggles between 1-2 and not the full set of bars.

Yah that
YZ 2:04 AM - 19 April, 2013
anyone?
Rane, Support
Zach S 6:53 PM - 19 April, 2013
Hey YZ,

Quote:
have a custom MIDI group and it's working fine, but the back button does not jump between my crates and songs like it does on the default group. What's the fix for this?

It should as long as you map the 'Tab Focus' button to the back button.
Works for me.
Quote:

This is a known issue that hasn't been fixed yet:(
Quote:
And another add I need is to hold the delete and delete a cue if needed, can that be mapped? is there a list of this stuff somewhere?

No.. not sure why this can't be mapped but it currently can't:(
YZ 12:54 AM - 29 April, 2013
Thanks Zack, I'll wait for bug fixes and future releases before I do custom stuff then.
Niro 7:23 PM - 29 April, 2013
When I use to run the 62 as a midi mixer, midi mapping the back button to go between song and crates was really a plus. The current way of having to a button and a pushing a knob is weird and iffy. It's easier and more secure to use the laptop.