Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

When are we getting the ITCH features missing from serato DJ

TheGreek 11:03 AM - 31 March, 2013
I own the DDJ sx since launch, and nothing has been really fixed. Been with serato for years, I expected more from their software. We cant edit the cue point names, no .00 bpm, and slip effect is not working properly. In ITCH, we used to be able to loop an 8-beat, and with slip on, we could use the roll effect. However in DJ, these actions stop the loop from keep repeating. This was a great feature for loop rolling, and keeping the tracks in sync. Will these ever be updated? If not, this would be beneficial for us to know. Some of us want to use the DDJ SX for gigs, and the instability and missing features of the program can greatly alter the quality of our sets. I upgraded from an S1, in order to take advantage of the SX hardware power. Nonetheless, the software is holding the hardware back. If Serato is not trying to fix these issues (that numerous users have expressed in the forums) I need to find a working solution of my gigs. Please let us know serato.
phatbob 1:10 PM - 31 March, 2013
Cue point names: not a feature of Itch

Bpm to 2 decimal places: you should learn learn to mix by ear, or use sync

Slip mode loop roll: start a specific feature suggestion for that
TheGreek 1:17 PM - 31 March, 2013
I do mix by ear, but the two decimal range is needed when using sync. The beatgrids are off due to that. I never had a problem with itch with since it was .00 bpm. Sorry but I hate keep using the pitch bend all the time to perfectly match the track. Might not be a problem for you but it is for me.

There are many threads about the slip mode, and serato hasn't done anything about it yet.

Many users experience these problems and we need fixes for them. That's the whole point of going serato, cause their support is superior to NI
phatbob 2:03 PM - 31 March, 2013
Quote:
the two decimal range is needed when using sync. The beatgrids are off due to that.

If your grids are off, that's nothing to do with the bpm display. You're doing something wrong.
Down 4:20 PM - 31 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
the two decimal range is needed when using sync. The beatgrids are off due to that.

If your grids are off, that's nothing to do with the bpm display. You're doing something wrong.

I believe the sync resolution is well beyond 2 decimal points.