Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

i am the only Bollywood / indian video dj ?

djsohbash 12:22 AM - 18 February, 2013
wanted to see if there are and indian video dj's
all my videos are edited and in 720p or higher..

check them out. let me know what you think

Any feedback will be appreciated !

CHOLI TOOK THE NIGHT (DVDJ SOHABSH) (X)
www.facebook.com

PARTY BRAKE (DJ SOHBASH)
www.facebook.com

PARTY STARTER !! (DVD SOHBASH)
www.facebook.com

PARTY BREAK 2 (DJ SOHBASH)
www.facebook.com

Punjabi G6 (DJ SOHBASH)
www.facebook.com

Smack My Smooth Criminal Up !
www.facebook.com

DISCO SHIT (DVDJ SOHBASH)
www.facebook.com

add me on facebook
www.facebook.com
djnak 1:46 AM - 18 February, 2013
Man some of these would work so good when I get suckered into doing hall parties for the owner of my residencies...they always make me play these 30 min long dabke mixes, same ones every hall party, the kids hate it they want "English music" I could see the parents enjoying the beats and the kids being happy
DJPhUl 4:00 AM - 28 June, 2014
Paji, Chak De Fatteee... They Look and Sound Great!, but the music is more of a east coast mix! :P we a bit different in the west coast bro!
Noel I. Serrato 3:08 AM - 13 September, 2016
Hi guys. I know this post is old, but I could really use some help. In my local area, I've become pretty popular with the teenage Indian community. They keep asking me to DJ their Sweet-16s , b-days and graduation parties. I always ask what songs they want, and I buy them from iTunes and mix them the best I can. But it would be dope if there were an MP3 DJ pool for Bollywood music with remixes and stuff like that. I use DJ City and BPM Supreme as my record pools, but they don't have Bollywood stuff. Do you guys know of any? I tried searching the internet, but didn't have any luck. Thanks so much in advance...
DJPhUl 3:25 AM - 13 September, 2016
I would try Saavn, its like spotify, but for indian music, will have the latest songs, and they make playlists, so if you dont know the music, its a bit easier to look for songs according to function. theres no bollywood pool that i know of. hopefully that helps!
Noel I. Serrato 9:48 PM - 13 May, 2017
Yo. Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate that. I super late on seeing the message. lol
Soumili 10:18 AM - 14 September, 2017
djsohbash, Why Indian DJs are losing interest in romantic songs like these-
www.trendingtop5.com