Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

what crate was that song in again?!?!

DJ Infiniti 11:35 PM - 20 June, 2008
I have a bunch of crates and sometimes I know i have a song but i dont know what crate it is in.. so i do a search under "all" after finding the song.. i would like to know what crate it is located in after i find it for future reference.

when you select comment, artist, genre, added, etc.. under that category.. maybe we can have a feature that will tell you what crate the song is in.. for example if i have 20 crates.. and within those crates i have 5 subcrates, its hard to remember sometimes what song the the crate is in.. so instead of always doing a search under the all category.. it would be nice to know which crate the song is located in. what do you think?
Konix 12:13 AM - 21 June, 2008
What if you have a song in multiple crates?
DJ Infiniti 12:07 AM - 25 June, 2008
then it should tell you the songs in all the crates.. whats the max someone would have the same song in multiple crates.. i doubt anyone would have the same song in more than 5 crates.. but im just assuming.. this was just and idea.. and i was actually asking for help.. when Zach on of the Mod's asked me to post it in the feature section as well cuz we both thought it was a good feature to be added.
AKIEM 1:21 AM - 25 June, 2008
I would like it if you could touch a button and the crates light up what contain the file. Its good info to have.

(I wish I could do this with my real crates, shit)

But I think it would be a good navigational tool. I would allot more specialized crates that I could go to, pointed out by having the current file in.

This could work like and instead of linking files.

DJ Tom B. (Booty Shakers) 7:59 AM - 25 June, 2008
+1 for the lighting crates that contain the "x" file
alec.tron 2:28 AM - 7 December, 2008
+1. I really want to be able to check which crate(s) a file lives in!
Miles hi 4:29 AM - 7 December, 2008
+1 I think that this would be great!! please add this as soon as posible
WarpNote 10:13 AM - 7 December, 2008
Quote:
I would like it if you could touch a button and the crates light up what contain the file. Its good info to have.

(I wish I could do this with my real crates, shit)

+ 1. Me too.
BleepCore 5:54 PM - 8 December, 2008
+1. Great Idea.
Dj Wunder 8:10 AM - 7 September, 2011
Anything on this yet? Nothing? 3 years and nothing? I'll take this over naming cue points in a box that has room for oh about 6 letters anyday
alec.tron 10:35 PM - 11 January, 2016
Has this been solved btw ? One of the things that I find absolutely vital and Traktor offers. Need to check rekordbox library management once they've announced their DVS plans...
c.