Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato Dj for Numark MixTrack Pro

dj_pauly 9:49 AM - 1 December, 2012
When is it gonna be a premiere of Serato Dj for Numark MixTrack Pro?
DJ WHO 808 12:30 PM - 1 December, 2012
Yes please advise... I've been patiently waiting all month for this...
Mahalo.
DJ WHO 808 12:36 PM - 1 December, 2012
Nevermind, I found a post which said serato releases dec 4th.
dj_pauly 12:37 PM - 1 December, 2012
oh thx,
bro
BRhynO 6:09 PM - 2 December, 2012
Quote:

where did you find this post? .... i like to know when it releasing for mixdeck and ns6
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 9:23 PM - 2 December, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

where did you find this post? .... i like to know when it releasing for mixdeck and ns6

Here you go: serato.com
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 11:38 PM - 3 December, 2012
Here you go guys: serato.com (Mixtrack Pro, DDJ-ERGO-V and The Denon MC2000)
dj_pauly 4:49 PM - 4 December, 2012
Yep, okey but why it isn't for free?
Veejay Dullah 5:45 PM - 4 December, 2012
how many laptop can i use to install this serato dj?
Veejay Dullah 5:47 PM - 4 December, 2012
if i buy serato dj + serato video, included n how many laptop i can be able to install???
gullum 5:58 PM - 4 December, 2012
well I guess you could install it on all you computers because it will only work with the one where your controller is connected.
Gene Wilkin 9:51 PM - 4 December, 2012
How much is Serato DJ supposed to cost in the UK? Dunno whether to bother as I already have Scratch Live for the decks and Intro for the Mixtrack...
nik39 9:51 PM - 4 December, 2012
Quote:
well I guess you could install it on all you computers because it will only work with the one where your controller is connected.

Haha.

I think you have to active it on each laptop you want to use it on. Don't know how many activations you can have at the same time.
Veejay Dullah 3:25 PM - 5 December, 2012
if i buy it now n after 1month i lost my laptop or i want to change the laptop still im goin to use the same activatins?? or i must but again? n i do purchez ryt now n i install an ma laptop tell me how long im pin to able to use serato video???
gullum 3:44 PM - 5 December, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Haha.

I think you have to active it on each laptop you want to use it on. Don't know how many activations you can have at the same time.

Yea I wrote that before I knew it needs to be activated and will work with ant intro controller connected to that computer. And not device spesific as the ITCH and DDJ SX controllers are.
Veejay Dullah 3:51 PM - 5 December, 2012
ok cool, im gna buy it now but why there is changes today? serato video free only for a limited time???????
Veejay Dullah 3:53 PM - 5 December, 2012
real sad fro that can u tell me how long ill be able to use serato video??
gullum 5:14 PM - 5 December, 2012
to be honest I think this limeted time will last at lest until summer 2013. imagine only thoses with mc2000 Mixtrack pro and Ergo will get this limeted free video plugin, why on earth should thoses others that happen to have a controller that Serato did not prioritice first not get same deal?
phatbob 6:41 PM - 5 December, 2012
Quote:
real sad fro that can u tell me how long ill be able to use serato video??

It's GIVEN FREE for a limited time.

It won't stop working.
nik39 7:09 PM - 5 December, 2012
Quote:
if i buy it now n after 1month i lost my laptop or i want to change the laptop still im goin to use the same activatins?? or i must but again? n i do purchez ryt now n i install an ma laptop tell me how long im pin to able to use serato video???

English plz
FighteRanger 9:04 PM - 5 December, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

English plz

Haha, his hands might have been in the wrong position to type....

I think what he is trying to say is, if he loses his laptop or install the program on another computer, will he be able to use the same serial/voucher code or would he have to re-buy it...

And, im pretty sure that, you will be able to use serato video forever, as long as you buy it....
BRhynO 11:46 PM - 5 December, 2012
any videos of numark mixtrack pro and serato dj yet?
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:07 AM - 6 December, 2012
Hey guys,

Please check out this FAQ: serato.com

You can buy a license, and a second computer as a back up activated, but you cannot USE the software simultaneously on two computers with out breaching the End User License Agreement.

Quote:

You will be totally fine to do this, if you do sell your laptop however, make sure you deactivate before selling it on!
Veejay Dullah 10:41 AM - 6 December, 2012
ok
DJVENCEE 4:04 PM - 2 April, 2013
i need serato dj for my mixtrack pro now
phatbob 4:37 PM - 2 April, 2013
Quote:
i need serato dj for my mixtrack pro now

Go to the Store section of Serato.com and buy it then.
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:29 PM - 2 April, 2013
You can get it DJVENCEE :)

serato.com
DJVENCEE 8:29 PM - 28 May, 2013
nop
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:56 AM - 29 May, 2013
Nop? Are you unable to purchase it for some reason? Do you some assistance?