Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Mute/Unmute Backspins in SSE

davetheone 6:56 PM - 30 November, 2005
It would be cool if you could mute when bringing the turntable when in scratch motion (clockwise) to counter clockwise. This would help for those that do not have a deejay mixer who cannot mute the sound normally and do the chopping type of scratch.
Serato
dave 9:26 PM - 30 November, 2005
Interesting idea.
Tek Lord 5:16 PM - 19 July, 2006
This would be great for none-DJ Producers...It would be great to combined the turntablist transcription methodology (TTM) with SSE as presets. The only way it would work is if it was tied to BPM. midi controller could work too the keyboard keys could be used skip points in a song and the pitch bend could be the scratch pad.

www.battlesounds.com

www.battlesounds.com

Maybe this would be something for the next version of SSE
AquaTek 11:19 AM - 22 July, 2006
Some of my DJ buddies and I played with SSE all night and that TTM is the way to go. All that is needed is crossfader, record rotation and both of them could be plug-in automation features that would be it. the Crossfader - is the volume control of sample source that is linked to tempo. And the rotation of record is just vinyl rotation ( sample pointer) this also has to be linked to the tempo. But i think i read somewhere that SSE is an audio source and not a plug-in.

this would change everthing it is hard for a producer to tell a DJ what he wants. and this will change all of that.

Jason