DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

8th wonder video tools dj pool down

D J L.P. 11:39 AM - 27 July, 2012
So the 8th wonder dj pool has ben down for "reconstruction" to team up with another pool and get us subscribers alot more songs with a bunch of other bells and whistles for about the past 4 months.

they told me if i continue to pay the $10/month fee that when it reopens they will keep me at that price. only problem is why does it take over 4 months to rebuild a sight while u taking my money. Is anyone else a subscriber? and what do u think of this bull?

Im getting close to just dropping the pool and take the 40 dollar loss
Joshua Carl 8:47 PM - 27 July, 2012
yup, your getting taken for a ride.

consider it divine intervention and its time to step to a more reputable, profressional grade video service.
DJMark 9:01 PM - 27 July, 2012
No reputable company would continue to charge for months with NO SERVICES RENDERED.

I think they're probably finished, and just playing their end-game by collecting the monthly fees from as many suckers as they can string along with the empty promise of keeping the "lower" rate.
D J L.P. 9:01 PM - 27 July, 2012
good look just swiched to franchise record pool
DJ Colotti 3:14 AM - 31 July, 2012
They send weekly updates to your emails with the links for all the new tracks and videos while the site is being redone. You needed to make sure your correct email is in you profile so you can get the updates and status of what is going and the new music and videos each week. Final build of site is in testing in beta with a few hudred users currently.
popnwave 11:45 PM - 31 July, 2012
......something smells
DJ SPOO-KAY 7:44 AM - 2 August, 2012
It is taking quite sometime to get the site up. i'm $12.99 a month for the service, but i do get updates via emails and new videos/mp3 to download. I feel like the're sooo close on getting the site up, but yet sooo far. I honestly gotta say this REALLY better be worth the wait, like they say it is.
DJDaveOtt 10:34 AM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
It is taking quite sometime to get the site up. i'm $12.99 a month for the service, but i do get updates via emails and new videos/mp3 to download. I feel like the're sooo close on getting the site up, but yet sooo far. I honestly gotta say this REALLY better be worth the wait, like they say it is.

Worth the wait? Wasn't worth it when it WAS up and running...just sayin
nik39 11:32 AM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
No reputable company would continue to charge for months with NO SERVICES RENDERED.

+1

Quote:
good look just swiched to franchise record pool

Their stance on this one is not good either. If you go out of the pool for half a year for whatever reason, and rejoin later, you have to pay for the months in which you were not a member! Wack!
Bigga Bounce Ent 12:14 AM - 3 August, 2012
Quote:
Final build of site is in testing in beta with a few hudred users currently.

But still they have been "Testing" the site way too long now!!!

I mean how long does it really take to test?? Anything more than a couple weeks is unacceptable...they should have been working on a beta site while having the old site up still, then given "Privileged Users" an opportunity to test the site and give feedback on it. Then simply add more users to use the beta site.

In doing this they could have spent months/years doing there "testing" and the general public would't no or care, then once its rock solid present it to the public.

Just seems Bass Ackwards to me.

Also if this Beta Testing thing is true, I would assume that at least one of their testers is also on this board....Any Beta testers wanna chime in on how AMAZING the new site is.......
Bigga Bounce Ent 12:17 AM - 3 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Worth the wait? Wasn't worth it when it WAS up and running...just sayin

Actually for 10 bucks you can't really complain. I never have any technical issues with them, and they always had the songs I was looking for.
DTweed 1:04 PM - 3 August, 2012
My stance is that I joined franchise in the interim which gave me a chance to test then out since I was curious. They're both pretty much the same as I see so I'll stick with 8th wonder if they are on point. If not no lost and I find a cheaper quality pool than the others that would have cost me $30+ a month regardless
DTweed 1:06 PM - 3 August, 2012
Lol when I say cheaper quality I missed a coma. Their quality isn't cheap just the rates
Joshua Carl 4:09 PM - 3 August, 2012
no you were right the first time...
aside from a few editors....
DJ DisGrace 5:28 PM - 3 August, 2012
Quote:
Lol when I say their quality isn't cheap I must have been in a coma.

fixed
djnak 6:57 PM - 3 August, 2012
Quote:

Actually for 10 bucks you can't really complain. I never have any technical issues with them, and they always had the songs I was looking for.

Lies Lies Lies....17 bar intros in one technical problem/poor quality audio is another....then the whole"video" thing..I wont get into the issues there, but I guess if your bling and cant hear it's the perfect pool

Quote:
Lol when I say cheaper quality I missed a coma. Their quality isn't cheap just the rates

Quote:
no you were right the first time...
aside from a few editors....

they did fave a few "choice editors" but the bad far out weighed the good
djnak 6:58 PM - 3 August, 2012
*blind
Bigga Bounce Ent 8:41 PM - 3 August, 2012
Quote:

Lies Lies Lies....17 bar intros in one technical problem/poor quality audio is another....then the whole"video" thing..I wont get into the issues there, but I guess if your bling and cant hear it's the perfect pool

Why would I lie??? I don't use intros, and haven't gone into video yet. Poor quality trax are far a few between.
Eduardo Serrano 10:24 PM - 3 August, 2012
When was the last time you could download videos, I will try to dispute the charges with my bank
Dj Tage1 4:22 PM - 4 August, 2012
Any body subscribed to any other good video/record pools that are worth the money? That offers good intro's and remixes on Videos? I'm looking to get off 8th wonder...
MusicMeister 1:35 AM - 6 August, 2012
The secret to not getting crap from 8th wonder? Only download the originals.... It's kept 90%+ of the crap out of my library. ;)

As for the download stuff and the site... I've almost canceled more than once. And in about 3 weeks if they haven't made any progress then there's a good chance I'll be moving on to something else myself.
DJ Tecniq 11:09 PM - 6 August, 2012
www.remixcrew.com why pay for 1 mp3 pool? When you can have them all ; )
DJ DisGrace 11:19 PM - 6 August, 2012
Quote:

no shame, huh?
phatbob 11:40 PM - 6 August, 2012
Quote:

C*nt.
DJ Tecniq 1:27 AM - 7 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

no shame, huh?
I'm a dj on a budget. I used to sign up to all of the mp3 pools. I came across this one and I must say it gets the job done for me.
IAMVJBLAZE 4:01 AM - 7 August, 2012
Quote:

Dude. Dude. Dude. DUDE. really ? Come on now respect the grind please !!!
DJ Tecniq 10:03 PM - 7 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Dude. Dude. Dude. DUDE. really ? Come on now respect the grind please !!!
I do respect the grind I used to pay for every mp3 pool i subscribed too including dms, djcity and mymp3pool. But how can I hate on a site that gives me all of that for $25 a month. I'm still paying they just offer more.
phatbob 10:30 PM - 7 August, 2012
Congratulations. You're an actual idiot.
DJ DisGrace 11:09 PM - 7 August, 2012
Quote:
Congratulations. You're an actual idiot.

this is news?
popnwave 11:28 PM - 7 August, 2012
What gets me these days is bottom feeders think it's cool to talk about themselves as if they are just hustling to get by. No legit business owner that is worth partnering with long term is going to work with or associate themselves with people who cut corners and then brag about it publicly.
DJ SPOO-KAY 7:10 AM - 8 August, 2012
Quote:
Any body subscribed to any other good video/record pools that are worth the money? That offers good intro's and remixes on Videos? I'm looking to get off 8th wonder...

probably vj-pro.com is your best bet.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:50 PM - 8 August, 2012
Quote:
I used to pay for every mp3 pool i subscribed too including dms, djcity and mymp3pool. But how can I hate on a site that steals from all the other pools and sells to me for only $25 a month. I'm still paying they just offer more 'cause they steal from ALL the pools.

fixed???
DJ Tecniq 10:48 PM - 8 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
I used to pay for every mp3 pool i subscribed too including dms, djcity and mymp3pool. But how can I hate on a site that steals from all the other pools and sells to me for only $25 a month. I'm still paying they just offer more 'cause they steal from ALL the pools.

fixed???
Sorry guys I wasn't aware that they are stealing from these services. I thought they were affiliated or had some agreement with those services. Now I feel pretty horrible. I heard about it from a friend and decided to try it and sign up. In all honesty I saw it as a cheaper alternative but was completely unaware that they are doing it illegally. Soon as my subscription is over I'm gonna cancel. I've browsed their site and it seems they are also stealing from crooklyn clan and other services. I don't know how their site is still available eventhough they are doing this. My apologies.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:38 PM - 8 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fixed???
Sorry guys I wasn't aware that they are stealing from these services. I thought they were affiliated or had some agreement with those services. Now I feel pretty horrible. I heard about it from a friend and decided to try it and sign up. In all honesty I saw it as a cheaper alternative but was completely unaware that they are doing it illegally. Soon as my subscription is over I'm gonna cancel. I've browsed their site and it seems they are also stealing from crooklyn clan and other services. I don't know how their site is still available eventhough they are doing this. My apologies.

Why wait until your subscription is over?

Cancel now...

We don't believe you....

You need more people....
DJ Tecniq 11:42 PM - 8 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fixed???

Why wait until your subscription is over?

Cancel now...

We don't believe you....

You need more people....
LOL. I'm waiting because I payed for my monthly subscription to end.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:14 AM - 9 August, 2012
Quote:
Sorry guys I wasn't aware that they are stealing from these services.

Disclaimer (to avoid a personal lawsuit): That is the word on the street about them recycling content. They may be legit and get all content direct from the respective labels, artists, and powers that be.
DJ DisGrace 1:49 AM - 9 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Disclaimer (to avoid a personal lawsuit): That is the word on the street about them recycling content. They may be legit and get all content direct from the respective labels, artists, and powers that be.

Getting permission from the label doesn't entitle you to use another services content....
VDJ ASTRO 2:16 AM - 9 August, 2012
Mixshoetools has a month special and their videos have no tags they also do audio I'm using them right now so far I'm happy with their quality just wish they had a bit more Latin stuff.
D J L.P. 11:57 PM - 12 August, 2012
well i dropped 8th wonder and joined www.franchiserecordpool.com owned and hosted by funk master flex. ima hip-hop / R & B dj and this has ben the best move ever. Im Good. its $20 a month but well worth it.

ive prolly downloaded 500 quality New & hard to find Old Skool cuts in the past 2 weeks.
popnwave 12:49 AM - 13 August, 2012
You sound like an informercial.
D J L.P. 1:12 AM - 13 August, 2012
well i really like the web sight.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:13 AM - 13 August, 2012
Quote:
You sound like an informercial.

BUT HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH....

If you set it up the right way, using a certain browser and add-in, you're GOLDEN for back catelogue stuff....

Skrait up.
DJ WHUDKILL 5:00 PM - 16 August, 2012
HEY DJ SPOOK-KAY, I'VE BEEN USING VJ STREET... IT'S LIKE $50 FOR 200 VIDEOS BUT YOU HAVE TO GRAB THEM WITHIN A MONTH.. I THINK ALL THE VIDS ARE MP4.. DECENT REMIXES.. POPULAR TRAX WILL GET MULTI-REMIXES PLUS CLEAN, ACAPELLA. INSRT..ETC.. CHECK IT OUT.. ALSO NO REVIEWS...
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:37 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Lol i just looked at the site, i love the "application"

Please fill out this application we will review it and if you meet the requirements well send u an email
Name:

Thank you your applcation will be reviewed

Lol seems legit
Dj.uno 1:17 AM - 20 August, 2012
im with 8th wonder! They've been sending me weekly emails with links to a yousendit page with all the new additions, and Video downloads.
DJ Johnny Falvelo 5:44 AM - 21 August, 2012
Quote:
im with 8th wonder! They've been sending me weekly emails with links to a yousendit page with all the new additions, and Video downloads.

Sounds like they are moving on up. If Megaupload was still in business they would be the perfect fit.
VDJ ASTRO 8:32 AM - 21 August, 2012
Dude join mixshowtools 9.99 right now no tags on their videos
nik39 8:47 AM - 21 August, 2012
Quote:
Dude join mixshowtools 9.99 right now no tags on their videos

Haha.. you mean their pool still works? It looks like a Geocities website maker-made page from 19.99 (pun intended) ;)
VDJ ASTRO 8:49 AM - 21 August, 2012
Well it's cheap and better than 8th wonder
PopRoXxX 5:56 PM - 21 August, 2012
I will actually say, aside from a couple odd EDM tracks that was like WTF is this $#iT??! There have been some DOPE tracks coming from 8th these past few weeks (video side - I don't really indulge in the audio side)
djpuma_gemini 7:40 PM - 21 August, 2012
you guys stick with your 8th/remix crew edits.

Just like you probably enjoy 128kbps audio files.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:54 PM - 22 August, 2012
Quote:

Shots fired....
DTweed 3:01 AM - 23 August, 2012
I quit... their quality did suck
VDJ ASTRO 4:38 AM - 23 August, 2012
why do people hate let people spend what they could afford bottom line it doesn't affect you "haters" on your dj skills nor you have to listen to the 128 kbps files cause the people spending that kind of money are probably not spinning at your favorite club or your sisters wedding anyway.

nuff said. Peace!
Manny C dot com 4:55 AM - 23 August, 2012
Quote:
......something smells

INDEED!!!!!
phatbob 8:25 AM - 23 August, 2012
Quote:
nor you have to listen to the 128 kbps files cause the people spending that kind of money are probably not spinning at your favorite club or your sisters wedding anyway.

I wish that was true.

It often isn't.
Dj matty k 11:13 AM - 23 August, 2012
Im a memeber and since the site has been down i have been able to still download weekly video that get sent via email no probs at all :-)
DTweed 11:55 AM - 23 August, 2012
Quote:
why do people hate let people spend what they could afford bottom line it doesn't affect you "haters" on your dj skills nor you have to listen to the 128 kbps files cause the people spending that kind of money are probably not spinning at your favorite club or your sisters wedding anyway.

nuff said. Peace!

Nobody is hating but as a DJ Forum we need to let the new comers know what the best outlets are for obtaining music and other necessities to their DJ growth. They might be looking at price and miss out on quality. Then 3 years from now when they are good enough to be spinning in a club and they have shitty quality MP3s and aren't sounding right it will be an issue. It will also be tougher to rebuild that collection. Me personally, rather have them get it right from the jump. I've been in a few shitty pools and I of all people should have known better than to sign up
PopRoXxX 12:33 AM - 24 August, 2012
Quote:

Oh yeah. You know me ....
VDJ ASTRO 12:54 AM - 24 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

nuff said. Peace!

Nobody is hating but as a DJ Forum we need to let the new comers know what the best outlets are for obtaining music and other necessities to their DJ growth. They might be looking at price and miss out on quality. Then 3 years from now when they are good enough to be spinning in a club and they have shitty quality MP3s and aren't sounding right it will be an issue. It will also be tougher to rebuild that collection. Me personally, rather have them get it right from the jump. I've been in a few shitty pools and I of all people should have known better than to sign up

Well I still think its up to them to decide, I got a friend that has been a Dj for over ten years yet he still preffers to search the web for mp3s, won't do videos, and still loves virtual Dj and tells me I'm a fool for paying for my pools, for still using turntables , and for praising Rane and serato. But he still struggling for gigs while I keep getting double booked. So to each it's own.
DJ SPOO-KAY 4:57 AM - 24 August, 2012
Quote:
HEY DJ SPOOK-KAY, I'VE BEEN USING VJ STREET... IT'S LIKE $50 FOR 200 VIDEOS BUT YOU HAVE TO GRAB THEM WITHIN A MONTH.. I THINK ALL THE VIDS ARE MP4.. DECENT REMIXES.. POPULAR TRAX WILL GET MULTI-REMIXES PLUS CLEAN, ACAPELLA. INSRT..ETC.. CHECK IT OUT.. ALSO NO REVIEWS...

i might have to check that out! thanks
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:10 AM - 24 August, 2012
@ Manny C dot com - I was wondering if Rane/Serato was gonna sweat u about the avatar - it was cleaver - LOL

Quote:
HEY DJ SPOOK-KAY, I'VE BEEN USING VJ STREET... IT'S LIKE $50 FOR 200 VIDEOS BUT YOU HAVE TO GRAB THEM WITHIN A MONTH..

Co-sign on www.vjstreet.com - been using them for a minute. Some of the rare, hard to find, older stuff may be not up to some peoples expectations - quality wise - compared to some of the other pools, but the newer stuff is usually on point.

They also have a 25 credit plan for $9.95 so you can use it to compliment/fill holes from other pools. Cool thing is that multiple versions of a song count as one credit (Xtend, Clean, Dirty, Inst, etc - all for one credit)
dj madi 6:18 AM - 24 August, 2012
i saw this in an email from digiwax....does anyone know if this is a good video pool and how is the quality?

www.thevideopool.com
IAMVJBLAZE 2:53 PM - 25 August, 2012
I use VJ-Pro Smashvision, or I MAKE MY OWN !! YOU SHOULD TOO !! Wanna learn how ?

videodjconference.com

Buy my video remixes at CROOKLYNCLAN.NET

That shit takes TIME to make !!! Send me a couple bucks why don't cha ?!?

VJ BLAZE
PopRoXxX 4:45 PM - 25 August, 2012
Now that's an ad if I ever heard/saw one. LOL!! Nice .....
DJ SPOO-KAY 8:18 PM - 30 August, 2012
Is there anyone on here that seen the new 8th wonder pool website!?!? Apparently they're doing the "PayPal" users for now which I am one.
DJ DisGrace 8:22 PM - 30 August, 2012
I've been using this link for 8th Wonder:
tinyurl.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:03 PM - 30 August, 2012
Quote:
I've been using this link for 8th Wonder:
tinyurl.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:04 PM - 30 August, 2012
^^^^HaHahahaa

was laughing so hard I hit Post - DOH!
DJ Unique 11:13 PM - 30 August, 2012
Quote:
^^^^HaHahahaa

was laughing so hard I hit Quote & then I hit Post - DOH!

fixed!!!
LOL
imadj 6:38 PM - 31 August, 2012
Anyone signed up with 8th wonder receive an email with music this week?
PopRoXxX 7:34 PM - 31 August, 2012
yup
djnak 10:13 PM - 31 August, 2012
Quote:
Anyone signed up with 8th wonder receive an email with music this week?

Quote:
yup

was any of it worth keeping?
Dj matty k 12:02 AM - 1 September, 2012
yeah i got one :-) downloaded about 50 vids :-)
PopRoXxX 7:00 PM - 2 September, 2012
About 30 out of the 40-50 of them were my picks. Trashed the rest (either already had it or just not my taste). But some decent edits have been coming out lately. But I'm also only grabbing the videos I don't mess much with the audio only
Dj matty k 11:02 PM - 2 September, 2012
Quote:
About 30 out of the 40-50 of them were my picks. Trashed the rest (either already had it or just not my taste). But some decent edits have been coming out lately. But I'm also only grabbing the videos I don't mess much with the audio only

Same here you cant listen before you download so i download then all and listen and bin what i dont want like in the batch folders half of then go because they are original mixes so i delete them
HOAGIESG 1:53 PM - 4 September, 2012
Still haven't heard if anyone has been in this new website.
DJ SPOO-KAY 7:58 PM - 4 September, 2012
Quote:
Still haven't heard if anyone has been in this new website.

Yeah me either!!
djstantastic 8:11 PM - 4 September, 2012
We are being taken for a ride. If they really have 1000 members on their new site at least one of them would be on one of these forums. They are lairs. I also am a paypal member
djstantastic 8:13 PM - 4 September, 2012
Here is another discussion on the same topic at another forum.
start.mobilebeat.com
Alixx J 8:32 PM - 4 September, 2012
Yep I'm PayPal and I'm not in, I don't know how many more badly written emails full of excuses I can read from them...
Dj Nyce 1:24 AM - 5 September, 2012
wow. i can't believe you guys are still members. site has been down since what...march?

you should've bailed a long time ago. and if you haven't today's a good day to do so.

step your game up and get with:

www.djcity.com
www.clubkillers.com
www.vj-pro.com
www.xtendamix.com
www.rarecrates.com

if you can't afford any of these sites then you should quit dj'ing and take up knitting. it'll be much cheaper and will suit you better.
VDJ ASTRO 2:22 AM - 5 September, 2012
Quote:
wow. i can't believe you guys are still members. site has been down since what...march?

you should've bailed a long time ago. and if you haven't today's a good day to do so.

www.djcity.com
www.clubkillers.com
www.vj-pro.com
www.xtendamix.com
www.rarecrates.com

if you can't afford any of these sites then you should quit dj'ing and take up knitting. it'll be much cheaper and will suit you better.

+10000000000000000000

come on how long can someone get effed before you notice it?
VJ Justin Allen 10:57 AM - 5 September, 2012
Never saw rare crates.com before...pretty cool stuff on it. You had me at Book of Love.

Serato safe?
Kingi 11:35 AM - 5 September, 2012
Thankfully PAYPAL cut me off from these clowns about 6 weeks ago. I just let it go for a couple months then paypal knew what was up and terminated my debit from them.hehe.
Joshua Carl 1:55 PM - 5 September, 2012
Quote:
Never saw rare crates.com before...pretty cool stuff on it. You had me at Book of Love.

Serato safe?

Very safe.
It's run by one of our cohorts here on the forums.
DJ SPOO-KAY 6:46 PM - 5 September, 2012
Quote:

www.djcity.com
www.clubkillers.com
www.vj-pro.com
www.xtendamix.com
www.rarecrates.com

I got about three of them on there.
I'm done with them. I'm tired of waiting for them.
VJ Justin Allen 10:27 PM - 5 September, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Serato safe?

Very safe.
It's run by one of our cohorts here on the forums.

Thanks Joshua
HOAGIESG 9:43 PM - 7 September, 2012
I'm gonna Knit Dj Nyce a new pair of socks
djstantastic 9:15 AM - 16 September, 2012
canceled 8th wonder yesterday and signed up for vjstreet.
djnak 6:29 AM - 17 September, 2012
Quote:

and vjstreet is supposed to better....Lol

how about trying a legit pool
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:05 AM - 17 September, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

No proof that they are 100% legit but they do seem to get a lot of NEW Videos before Xtenda and Smash, especially on the Rap and Urban stuff - have you looked lately - www.vjstreet.com ? They are killin 'em if that is what you play...

Some of the quality on the old stuff may be questionable but new stuff seems to be ok. Lots on Mash up video edits too recently - maybe not a good thing- but cheaper than $4ea on crooklyn?

just sayin...
djnak 7:57 AM - 17 September, 2012
Quote:

No proof that they are 100% legit but they do seem to get a lot of NEW Videos before Xtenda and Smash, especially on the Rap and Urban stuff - have you looked lately - www.vjstreet.com ? They are killin 'em if that is what you play...

Some of the quality on the old stuff may be questionable but new stuff seems to be ok. Lots on Mash up video edits too recently - maybe not a good thing- but cheaper than $4ea on crooklyn?

just sayin...

Lately,well not really... 8 months ago or so I checked out a dozen or more vids all were wrong in so many ways I not even gonna get into it.

As for content become available earlier, its probably because it's questionable and if I am just going to replace the file with "proper" file from another source a few days later why bother? I could just play the audio and overlay a video while I wait for a quality edit

Maybe they have brought some new editors on board learned how to do things a bit more "proper" but from what I seen with the few edits I checked out It was a waste of my time to look any further into it
djstantastic 6:07 PM - 17 September, 2012
Haters gonna hate
djnak 9:29 PM - 17 September, 2012
Quote:
Haters gonna hate

Really no ones hating here just stating what I seen first hand if they stepped up thier game...well they should have been doing it before they opened a pool and started posting edits with wrong bit rates/keyframes/aspect ratio's lack of quality sources for thier edits ect ect...

I choose to bring the best show I can and I do not have time to deal with a UNlegit pool with poor quality

AGAIN they may have fixed some of the issues good for them...but I choose to use more trustworthy services....
DJ DisGrace 11:47 PM - 17 September, 2012
Quote:
Haters gonna hate

lol
blind leading the blind
DJ Johnny Falvelo 10:20 AM - 18 September, 2012
Quote:
Haters gonna hate

Funny how you can't put down a crappy service without someone getting
offended.

8th Wonder has never been good. They've been CHEAP, so they developed
a following of cheap DJ's paying for crap edits. No hating there. Just the absolute
truth.
PopRoXxX 4:43 PM - 18 September, 2012
<-- is a cheap DJ that loves crappy cheap service! Yay!! Not afraid to admit it. Lol!
djstantastic 6:38 PM - 18 September, 2012
Well so far I like VJ street they offer more than your standard intro edits and what I have downloaded so far has been quality. I have tried many other pools. my12inch being the worst quality by far. mixshow tools has great quality vids but no selection. xtendamix also good quality but they just offer standard intros and many of their genres I don't play. Dtv had too much house music, and nothing else needs to be said about 8th wonder. Lets be honest smashvids was better than vjpro is now. I do buy some crook now and again but the pay per vid site I really loved was closed down a few months ago forgot their name.
DJMark 11:20 PM - 18 September, 2012
I haven't used "vjstreet" since they were called something else (a couple years ago). They were having so many technical problems with the site back then that I never got anything close to the 200 videos I'd paid for, and only a small fraction of the ones I got were usable (the rest had serious quality issues).

Previewing a few tracks on their site recently didn't give me much reason to think things are any better now. Among other things, they're obviously editing stuff sourced from Promo Only DVD's, and doing a piss-poor job at that.
Manny C dot com 9:19 PM - 19 September, 2012
Somebody should start a Facebook group named something like "DJs are tired of 8th Wonder's Scam & Lies". Then let's see how many current or recent members join in and how many actually know ANYONE who has access to this mythical new website.

This would be a VERY interesting experiment if you ask me.
DJ SPOO-KAY 5:50 AM - 21 September, 2012
i left them few weeks ago, but i still get there emails. According to them, the site will be up on Oct. 1. Honestly i'm really curious how "GOOD" it's suppose to be. I'll pay the $25 for a month and if it's crappy i'm dropping it....again. lol
djstantastic 8:26 AM - 21 September, 2012
Let's see what happens on the first.I'll bet more excuses.
DJMark 8:30 AM - 21 September, 2012
Quote:
i left them few weeks ago, but i still get there emails. According to them, the site will be up on Oct. 1. Honestly i'm really curious how "GOOD" it's suppose to be. I'll pay the $25 for a month and if it's crappy i'm dropping it....again. lol

So they're doubling their prices...after having a shitty rep for years, and having had their website "offline but coming back on any second now" for most of 2012?

Seriously weird business plan there...
Manny C dot com 10:35 AM - 21 September, 2012
Quote:
having had their website "offline but coming back on any second now" for most of 2012?

Seriously weird business plan there...

Damnit Serato, where's the upvote button???

I REALLY want to upvote this comment!!!
Dj Nyce 5:21 PM - 21 September, 2012
what's the over/under that 8th wonder will still be down on 10/1?
DJ DisGrace 11:20 PM - 21 September, 2012
Quote:

Vegas odds for Video DJ Conference?
djnak 11:51 PM - 21 September, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Vegas odds for Video DJ Conference?

Im in lol
HOAGIESG 2:42 PM - 27 September, 2012
Nice Bam T shirt, I remember when i bought that 12", showin my age
erock123 3:03 PM - 2 October, 2012
Its oct 2 no 8th wonder for me starting to belief its a scam
Eduardo Serrano 3:19 PM - 2 October, 2012
Screw them, I have been out since they pulled that stunt.
djspin92 4:12 PM - 2 October, 2012
I will finish up my monthly payment which will be mid October. If this site is not up by then I will cancel.
Dj Nyce 10:18 PM - 2 October, 2012
lol. should've took that wager.
DJ DisGrace 11:11 PM - 2 October, 2012
Quote:
Its oct 2 no 8th wonder for me starting to belief its a scam

lol what took so long?
Quote:
I will finish up my monthly payment which will be mid October. If this site is not up by then I will cancel.

way to stick it to them!
DJRemixEnt 11:12 PM - 2 October, 2012
Quote:

in other words... you'll be cancelling... lol
djstantastic 5:54 PM - 9 October, 2012
Just went to have a look at clubkillers. Looks like they are down or something did not see any videos? Anyone know whats up
DJ SPOO-KAY 10:54 PM - 9 October, 2012
Quote:
Just went to have a look at clubkillers. Looks like they are down or something did not see any videos? Anyone know whats up

Nope the're up and running. I believe you gotta fill out this form, it says "submitt app" or something i guess it's to "lure" away scammers that why it says "full site coming soon" FYI tho, there is more MP3 than videos, your best is to go to vj-pro.com (smash vidz) a little pricey but worth every penny.
djstantastic 2:31 AM - 10 October, 2012
$20 base charge on top of $30 for 20 videos downloads = $2.50 a vid, Might as well buy single crook videos. NO?
Adam Dutch 4:33 AM - 10 October, 2012
I did the smart thing and cancelled a few months ago!
DJ SPOO-KAY 5:21 AM - 10 October, 2012
Quote:
$20 base charge on top of $30 for 20 videos downloads = $2.50 a vid, Might as well buy single crook videos. NO?

you mean $1.50 a video???
i bought the $130 200 videos .65 cents a video, HD video you can't go wrong....i guess it depends on your budget....but you do get what you pay for.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:24 AM - 10 October, 2012
Quote:

Isn't there a $20 pool fee (base charge) upfront before you buy the credits? I think he included that too.
Manny C dot com 6:41 AM - 10 October, 2012
LMAO - This whole "We'll be back any minute now, just give us a little more time, the new site is almost finished" 8th Wonder bullsh!t has got to be the biggest scam on the web since the Nigerians got access to internet cafes.

i.imgur.com
LJ_WOOLSEY 11:52 AM - 10 October, 2012
Here's the shit they always come up with!

Quote:

whats up Dj's
Like we promised we are starting to move everyone over to the new
site,but we have a few conditions….First it is still only paypal members
(Still tweaking the credit card processor,keep being told any day..Having
an issue with it and the new membership software) and the second condition
is we are only moving 500 paypal members over at a time..that way if anyone
has an issue we can fix it,if 5000 people had a question or issue it would
take weeks to answer them all,this way if there is a problem it is easier
to catch and fix…WHEN it is your turn to go to the new site,WE will send
you an email with instructions on how and what to do,we will also include
an email to report any bugs,there should not be many but you never know…So
members do not have to do anything,we will send about 500 members an email
on what to do at a time,and will continue to send out these emails till
everyone is on the new site,so know one is left behind….

WHAT WE DO PROMISE is to make up this time to our members,buy offering
discounts to items we are selling and much much more…I know downloading
from an email is not the easiest thing but we don't say we have the best
members in the world for nothing..

Also to answer a few questions here,
If anyone was canceled during the last few months that did not want to be
canceled,or if anyone ended up with a double account (they joined twice)
we will take care of everything once the site is back up..If we owe any
refunds we will make them,if we have to reinstate anyone we will do that
as well (You will be back at the price you were paying)

We have a big week for you here,may not be the ideal way to download but
even our worst critics must agree that we give a lot of good material for
the buck,always have always will…..

[\quote]
Dj Nyce 3:49 PM - 10 October, 2012
this shit is hilarious. all of you who are still members...wow. just wow.
DJRemixEnt 4:16 PM - 10 October, 2012
5 yrs later....
LJ_WOOLSEY 6:11 PM - 10 October, 2012
The videos are all wank anyway might be one max a month i would use defo not worth it.
Request_This_Ladies 11:21 PM - 10 October, 2012
Does anyone know of a single member that has been "moved over" for testing their website? They claim to have 5000 members. At ten bucks per member, (minimum membership fee) thats $50K a month. With no store front or inventory to maintain, what are they doing with the membership dues?
Dj Nyce 6:15 PM - 11 October, 2012
Quote:
Does anyone know of a single member that has been "moved over" for testing their website? They claim to have 5000 members. At ten bucks per member, (minimum membership fee) thats $50K a month. With no store front or inventory to maintain, what are they doing with the membership dues?

laughing all the way to the bank
nik39 6:41 PM - 11 October, 2012
That's what I called being creative ;)
DJ SPOO-KAY 1:05 AM - 12 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Isn't there a $20 pool fee (base charge) upfront before you buy the credits? I think he included that too.

you're right, there is the $20 monthly fee. i forgot about that, also on that too $100 for a whole year, you don't have to worry about that for a year.
DJRemixEnt 3:13 PM - 12 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

laughing all the way to the bank

that pretty much sums it up...

i know they are scammin ppl now... but what happened to cause them to go down?

unless they are expectin ppl to leave and then all of a sudden they bring the site back up and want to charge everyone the $25 rate to re join
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:44 PM - 12 October, 2012
Quote:
5 yrs later....

LMAO! I busted out laughing when i saw that...

I needed that too.
popnwave 7:58 PM - 12 October, 2012
Madoff would be proud.
DJMark 10:49 AM - 13 October, 2012
Quote:
Still tweaking

Guess that might explain a few things.
WillStyles 8:41 PM - 13 October, 2012
Recently saw this...

New logo, etc.

videotoolz.wetransfer.com
DJ DisGrace 8:59 PM - 13 October, 2012
Quote:
Recently saw this...

New logo, etc.

videotoolz.wetransfer.com

Ahhh yes. Merging with a file transfer website. Much more legit.
Dj Nyce 4:15 AM - 14 October, 2012
coming very soon. oh shit look out!
LJ_WOOLSEY 4:29 PM - 14 October, 2012
This weeks email lol.

Weekly update and files…

As we said last week we are moving paypal ONLY members over 500 at a
time,to eliminate any issues with the transfer….We should have the credit
card plug in any day…We needed a new system as we will be selling items as
well,not just memberships.WHEN you do receive the email that it is your
turn to make the jump,please follow the directions closely and make the
transfer in a timely matter,we are giving everyone 3 days to make the
transfer after that your link will no longer work and you will have to
wait for another link and that can take some time as you will move to the
end of the list…Once the Credit card system is ready we will do half and
half….If you pay by credit card but get the email it is up to you if you
want to now pay with paypal or continue to pay with your credit card,if
you want to stay with your credit card just do nothing and you will get
another email to transfer over (you can also reply to that email and let
them know you are waiting for the credit card email to transfer but it is
not necessary) Also in that email you will get an email address to use to
send us any issues with the new site,we know that will be some and this
email address is just for that…Also there will be a few sections
missing,we are well aware but just trying to get everything working before
we add everything but everything we promised will be added once the site is
up and working correct…..( what takes a lil time is also making sure you
get the correct link,with the correct price we do not want anyone paying
more than that are locked in for,if a mistake does happen and you get the
wrong link just email us and we will make sure you get the right
link..This may be easier than changing you to the correct price..

We are also sending out a separate email this week to introduce the new
C.E.O of Videotoolz and a few of the new team members…and say goodbye to a
few key people..This email should go out Saturday…..OK now for the weekly
files….
DJRemixEnt 5:02 PM - 14 October, 2012
Quote:
This weeks email lol.

Weekly update and files…

As we said last week we are moving paypal ONLY members over 500 at a
time,to eliminate any issues with the transfer….We should have the credit
card plug in any day…We needed a new system as we will be selling items as
well,not just memberships.WHEN you do receive the email that it is your
turn to make the jump,please follow the directions closely and make the
transfer in a timely matter,we are giving everyone 3 days to make the
transfer after that your link will no longer work and you will have to
wait for another link and that can take some time as you will move to the
end of the list…Once the Credit card system is ready we will do half and
half….If you pay by credit card but get the email it is up to you if you
want to now pay with paypal or continue to pay with your credit card,if
you want to stay with your credit card just do nothing and you will get
another email to transfer over (you can also reply to that email and let
them know you are waiting for the credit card email to transfer but it is
not necessary) Also in that email you will get an email address to use to
send us any issues with the new site,we know that will be some and this
email address is just for that…Also there will be a few sections
missing,we are well aware but just trying to get everything working before
we add everything but everything we promised will be added once the site is
up and working correct…..( what takes a lil time is also making sure you
get the correct link,with the correct price we do not want anyone paying
more than that are locked in for,if a mistake does happen and you get the
wrong link just email us and we will make sure you get the right
link..This may be easier than changing you to the correct price..

We are also sending out a separate email this week to introduce the new
C.E.O of Videotoolz and a few of the new team members…and say goodbye to a
few key people..This email should go out Saturday…..OK now for the weekly
files….

*cough cough*...bulshit...*cough cough*
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:28 PM - 14 October, 2012
Quote:
we are moving paypal ONLY members over 500 at a
time,to eliminate any issues with the transfer

Hmmm, interesting that they are ONLY moving Paypal members over - Didn't Paypal just revise their terms where if you dispute or make a claim against Paypal?

update to the User Agreement is effective November 1, 2012 and contains several changes, including changes that affect how claims you and PayPal have against each other are resolved. You will, with limited exception, be required to submit claims you have against PayPal to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (Section 14.3) by December 1, 2012. Unless you opt out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against PayPal on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.

So no class action lawsuit for you guys - you have to sue one on one....

Hahahahaha....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:16 AM - 15 October, 2012
Quote:

So no class action lawsuit for you guys - you have to sue one on one....

Hahahahaha....

Wow, that's a bunch of ....

MALARKEY......
LJ_WOOLSEY 6:55 AM - 18 October, 2012
And the next.....

Another week,more results as we now have the credit card processor approved
and now all we have to do is unable the plug in…
I know there are some who are betting against us (for what reason who
knows) but start taking there bets now,BECAUSE everyone will
be online sooner than you think…it has been a long road,but when you are
relaying on others you are stuck
and because we do not build websites we where stuck waiting on them,and
the reason we did not have anything up in its place
was because we were told we would be down 3 weeks….if we thought it could
be this long we would of set something up you can believe that..

This week we will intruduce the new CEO who has been with us for a few
years,but he now will take charge of the new site…
I will still be here (Cindy) and so will Damien and Steve…We HAVE NEVER
let you down and we will not start now…
We will make up for our down time 10 times over (Not that we have not been
giving you all the videos and hits
but we know you rather use a site than an email)

I will be sending everyone over our new email address and some more info
later this week but for now
you know you just want your videos and music for the week….

Cindy
nik39 9:33 AM - 18 October, 2012
Right. Accepting 3 weeks of downtime is already way too much for a professional business.
DJMark 9:39 AM - 18 October, 2012
"Cindy" needs a remedial writing class.
DJRemixEnt 12:53 PM - 18 October, 2012
bullshit... is now an understatement...

i call elephant shit!!!
LJ_WOOLSEY 1:02 PM - 18 October, 2012
It was April 2012 that the site went down. Saying it will be max of three weeks LOL.
djnak 6:37 PM - 18 October, 2012
[quote
I will still be here (Cindy) and so will Damien and Steve…We HAVE NEVER
let you down and we will not start now…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... except for multiple emails about quality control issues........ which they just blatantly ignored, multiple videos that would crash Serato ,low quality audio...SHALL I GO ON lol

8th was and will always be a JOKE in my book I paid 10 bucks a month for over 3 years to them...just to spend hours doing quality control/ watching content and ultimately erasing most of the content I would d/l

I cancelled way b4 they went down but 8th going down certainly did not surprise me...If you checked the site out a little you would know NONE of their content comes from labels or with label approval... Yall keep fuckin with em and supportting yall the ones that I want as my competition
Dj Nyce 4:01 AM - 19 October, 2012
this shit is hilarious
DJ Unique 4:31 AM - 19 October, 2012
I wonder why no one from 8th Wonder comes on here to set the record straight?
It's in their best interest to publicly alert potential new customers from this Forum.
DJ Johnny Falvelo 4:58 AM - 19 October, 2012
Polanka 6:11 PM - 19 October, 2012
I cancelled with them and can't believe I stuck with them this long. It is pure BS and they are just getting all they can get with promises. If you are a member cancel with them ASAP!
Request_This_Ladies 10:16 PM - 22 October, 2012
So I guess no one knows somebody "testing" the 8th Wonder(why) site? Effing liars.
DJMark 6:14 AM - 23 October, 2012
You can tell just from "Cindy"'s "telling too much of a story with too many gratuitous details but not able to make it quite coherent" writing style that the whole thing is a scam/fraud/endgame.
DJRemixEnt 11:03 AM - 23 October, 2012
kinda scary knowing i gave my Credit Card Info to these people. If they are willing to lie like they are...

ppl are soooooo lucky they can hide behind the internet
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:19 AM - 23 October, 2012
Where can I sign up? I want to pre-order my subscription!
Dj E Devious 2:10 PM - 23 October, 2012
Who runs a business with no number to actually call someone?

Call this number for a chuckle 8th Wonder 914-482-1379
DJMark 7:18 PM - 23 October, 2012
"now all we have to do is unable the plug in…"
DJ DisGrace 7:19 PM - 23 October, 2012
Quote:
"now all we have to do is unable the plug in…"

LOL!

That part of the site was un-abled a long time ago
Polanka 10:41 PM - 23 October, 2012
I am creating a dispute on paypal for all the months they have been down and did not provide the service I signed up for. I really don't care about the money but I feel like they took advantage of me and I encourage all other members to do the same. It sucks that they are just taking our money with promises.
Phil G 8:37 AM - 25 October, 2012
The latest email... Just arrived in my inbox

Whats up guys….and girls

I am sending everyone a pic of the site (Yes just a pic) so you do see
there is such a thing..As you can see there are a few features still not
added (one of the other reasons we are rolling out very slow) we also
bumped into a lil hiccup and that should be fixed tomorrow sometime….For
the few who are saying we are taking so long….I totally agree but for some
reason our web master has bumped into a lot of trouble with our membership
software and because we are not working on the site itself we have no way
to see what the problem is,or how bad the problem was….We are over the
hurdle and the few hundred members using the site only found 2 issues the
last one being fixed tomorrow (fingers crossed)…For the few who said we
where scamming,what sense does that make,if we where going to stay email
only we would just say so,and still be well worth it by far (But we would
of made the emails easier to handle but that is not the case we are back
online) We are still paying for the edits and still sending them,just an
FYI a scam would be send us your money,get nothing in return thats a
scam,not between $9.99 and $12.99 get over 200 plus videos a month plus
your music….I think some just like to talk….Yes it has taken a lot longer
than expected BUT we keep communication open so everyone knows whats going
on,the good the bad and the ugly….one thing we stand behind is not to BS
never had never will…

We are sending a snapshot of the site in and email after this one because
I could not figure out how to send the pic and the files in the same email
where you can still download the links correct…..Again the snapshot is just
for the non believers because we are not where we want to be,and we
understand and feel your pain downloading from the emails (I spoke to a
bunch of Dj's that told me this week they did not download much from the
emails but we catch up when the site is back up,what I believe a lot are
doing as downloading from the email could take some time…If we thought it
was going to be this long we would of done something to make the emails
easier to use,but we where being told every week that the site was almost
done…but another issue would pop up..The email after this one will just
have a screen shot of the site,again you will see a few features not shown
that is because they are not there yet but will be tomorrow (ready saw the
updates just testing them now all night…Believe me we spent a lot of 20
hour days testing the site only to find an issue in the 20th hour….but as
you can see from the scene shot in the next email it will be stunning and
well worth it….

Cindy

PS The new CEO will email everyone very soon,he was calling our editors
this week today and has to call the rest of them tomorrow than he will
email the members)

I have had no follow up email with a screenshot
LJ_WOOLSEY 8:39 AM - 25 October, 2012
Guess they are watching this forum lol.

They dont lnow how to take a screen shot and upload it HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:

Whats up guys….and girls

I am sending everyone a pic of the site (Yes just a pic) so you do see
there is such a thing..As you can see there are a few features still not
added (one of the other reasons we are rolling out very slow) we also
bumped into a lil hiccup and that should be fixed tomorrow sometime….For
the few who are saying we are taking so long….I totally agree but for some
reason our web master has bumped into a lot of trouble with our membership
software and because we are not working on the site itself we have no way
to see what the problem is,or how bad the problem was….We are over the
hurdle and the few hundred members using the site only found 2 issues the
last one being fixed tomorrow (fingers crossed)…For the few who said we
where scamming,what sense does that make,if we where going to stay email
only we would just say so,and still be well worth it by far (But we would
of made the emails easier to handle but that is not the case we are back
online) We are still paying for the edits and still sending them,just an
FYI a scam would be send us your money,get nothing in return thats a
scam,not between $9.99 and $12.99 get over 200 plus videos a month plus
your music….I think some just like to talk….Yes it has taken a lot longer
than expected BUT we keep communication open so everyone knows whats going
on,the good the bad and the ugly….one thing we stand behind is not to BS
never had never will…

We are sending a snapshot of the site in and email after this one because
I could not figure out how to send the pic and the files in the same email
where you can still download the links correct…..Again the snapshot is just
for the non believers because we are not where we want to be,and we
understand and feel your pain downloading from the emails (I spoke to a
bunch of Dj's that told me this week they did not download much from the
emails but we catch up when the site is back up,what I believe a lot are
doing as downloading from the email could take some time…If we thought it
was going to be this long we would of done something to make the emails
easier to use,but we where being told every week that the site was almost
done…but another issue would pop up..The email after this one will just
have a screen shot of the site,again you will see a few features not shown
that is because they are not there yet but will be tomorrow (ready saw the
updates just testing them now all night…Believe me we spent a lot of 20
hour days testing the site only to find an issue in the 20th hour….but as
you can see from the scene shot in the next email it will be stunning and
well worth it….

Cindy

PS The new CEO will email everyone very soon,he was calling our editors
this week today and has to call the rest of them tomorrow than he will
email the members)
[quote/]
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:18 AM - 25 October, 2012
Got screen shot now! And how the fuck this has taken this long to make i have no idea lol.
phatbob 9:48 AM - 25 October, 2012
This never stops being funny.

Anyone still funding these clowns now needs to be asking themselves; which is worse?

For this to all be a big scam, or for the people running the company to actually be as incompetent as they claim to be.

Either way, why you would continue to send them money every month is truly beyond me.
DJRemixEnt 11:18 AM - 25 October, 2012
Quote:
This never stops being funny.

Anyone still funding these clowns now needs to be asking themselves; which is worse?

For this to all be a big scam, or for the people running the company to actually be as incompetent as they claim to be.

Either way, why you would continue to send them money every month is truly beyond me.

Well seeing their lack of Quality control and their downloader bein offline for a couple yrs...incompetence might be a rational answer...lol
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:44 AM - 25 October, 2012
Quote:
Got screen shot now! And how the fuck this has taken this long to make i have no idea lol.

Where is the screen shot? Everybody is curious now - upload and share with the class? imageshack, instagram?
ontime1269 12:04 PM - 25 October, 2012
Here is the screenshot of the supposed site. Doesn't look like a Record Pool to me:

www.flickr.com
DJRemixEnt 12:33 PM - 25 October, 2012
^^^ lmao... this shit is hilarious

www.virtualdj.com
DJ Egon 2:56 PM - 25 October, 2012
I have to admit that I'm one of those who have been holding on waiting to see if 8thWonder was going to keep their promise.... but it's almost been 6 months. This BS started back in May!!! I'm the biggest idiot of all because I build and maintain complex SAAS web sites for a living. There's no way it should have taken this long. We host a complex PHP based Asset Management software solution that is very similar in structure to what 8thWonder and others are running as pools.

I think for those of us who are still subscribed that we should join Polanka and launch a complaint with PayPal.
Bigga Bounce Ent 4:09 PM - 25 October, 2012
Quote:

+1 how on the world is it taking them this long??
djnak 8:23 PM - 25 October, 2012
Quote:
^^^ lmao... this shit is hilarious

+1111
DJMark 11:59 PM - 25 October, 2012
So somebody mocked up a screenshot of an online music store concept from around 2005.

And, not that it really matters, but that last email has some statements that conflict with their previous ones.
Dj Nyce 1:27 AM - 26 October, 2012
lolo
DJRemixEnt 3:12 AM - 26 October, 2012
Quote:
Here is the screenshot of the supposed site. Doesn't look like a Record Pool to me:

www.flickr.com

photoshop is one helluva drug!!! lol
DJ DisGrace 3:16 AM - 26 October, 2012
Quote:

www.flickr.com

lol @ a screenshot and not even a placeholder for the actual url
Request_This_Ladies 7:16 AM - 26 October, 2012
That email made no mention of "transferring members over" -- which to date, none have stepped forward to state they are testing.
DJ SPOO-KAY 8:23 AM - 26 October, 2012
i'm glad that i left, honestly i never built a website, but what they should've done was keep there old website up, and build there new one at the same time. Over all they can write a long ass email on how "there're ALMOST" done. 8th wonder....if you're reading this.....if you aint got nothing up (website) you're basically SCAMMERS!!!! i'm sorry "you gotta talk the talk and walk the walk too"
DJ SPOO-KAY 8:25 AM - 26 October, 2012
OH BTW, that snapshot picture....yeah...WE ALL know how to use photo shop FYI, looks like a 6th grader did that.
DJMark 9:35 AM - 26 October, 2012
Quote:
They send weekly updates to your emails with the links for all the new tracks and videos while the site is being redone. You needed to make sure your correct email is in you profile so you can get the updates and status of what is going and the new music and videos each week. Final build of site is in testing in beta with a few hudred users currently.

That was posted by:
DJ Colotti 8:14 PM - 30 July, 2012

It would be reasonable to think that in the 3 months since then, if "a few hudred" (sic) users had been testing the site way back in July, at least ONE of them would have posted something here? Or on that thread on the Virtual DJ site?

This isn't a scenario that requires high-level critical-thinking skills.

I think "Cindy" should just pursue her true calling, which obviously is writing poorly-written spam emails with waayyy too much barely-coherent storytelling.
DJ JT Stevens 7:38 PM - 26 October, 2012
Reminds me of the type of emails I was receiving when I posted an ad to find a roommate on Craigslist, asking me to give them my bank account info so their dad could deposit money into it since they were on a Peace Corps assignment in Guatemala. If your PR person can't even spell correctly or use proper grammar then your company has bigger problems.

I find it crazy that Smashvidz, a much more advanced and reputable site, was able to merge with VJ-Pro so easily without much downtime and only a few hiccups. Yet in contrast these chuckleheads need over 6 months to update their site and half of that time is devoted to getting something as simple as automated credit/debit card payments to work properly. On second thought, I don't really find it crazy since the guys at Smash/VJ-Pro actually know what they're doing, but you get my point.

Not going to lie, I was a member until I started visiting these forums more regularly and realized that there are much better (and actually legitimate) options out there. Didn't take long to see the light.

It really is laughable at this point that they continue to string people along but it's also underhanded and dirty of them to scam members, even if it's not a legit pool. Wonder what the legal options would be in this situation, if any, for those who want to get a refund for the downtime.

To anyone who's still a member, keep posting their poorly written updates here. Would love to see how this plays out.
Phil G 8:16 PM - 26 October, 2012
I'll keep posting them don't worry.

I can't remember the last time I downloaded anything from there. I guess I just pay for the weekly comical emails lol
DJ DisGrace 8:28 PM - 26 October, 2012
Quote:
I guess I just pay for the weekly comical emails lol

better value than the actual videos
DJ JT Stevens 8:31 PM - 26 October, 2012
Quote:
I'll keep posting them don't worry.

I can't remember the last time I downloaded anything from there. I guess I just pay for the weekly comical emails lol

That's a lot of money to spend on fifth-grade level essays my man, haha.

You might be able to cancel your account but still stay on their mailing list. I ditched both but I remember removing myself from the mailing list manually as a separate step, just to be sure. Not sure if canceling your account automatically removes you from their mailing list though.
Dj matty k 9:52 PM - 26 October, 2012
i know Its a pain but im still downloading videos from them and at the end of the day if i wasnt getting any video i would be being scammed but seeing im getting on average getting about 60 video a month yes is a pain but for $12.99 its worth it for me tbh .

If i stopped getting video and music then i would be ditching it straight away :-)

As for other pools like smash etc they dont allow uk residents to subscribe I had a massive go at them because of it and also my mate lost nearly £60 on the change over so thats another reason i wont go to them .

I think for the little bit of money i pay for 8th wonder its ok there are alot worse video pools out there if im honest .
elsupermang 9:58 PM - 26 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
I guess I just pay for the weekly comical emails lol

better value than the actual videos

You can cancel and still receive the emails. Not exactly a sophisticated operation lol.
LJ_WOOLSEY 10:39 AM - 29 October, 2012
Quote:

To all our DJ's
We have a huge storm headed our way,a storm the news is saying is the
biggest storm in over 100 years (East coast NY)
With that being said we may end up losing power for a few days OR more..If
we do lose power you will not get your weekly email
on wednesday….You can believe as soon as we get it back you will get your
email (if we lose it) We are crossing our fingers
that we do not lose power,and we are usually fine,BUT we never had a storm
this big so we are only going by what the news is saying…

SO once again if we do lose power YOU will not get your email on
wednesday,but as soon as we get power back you will for sure…
We are praying not to lose power or at least not for long but there is no
way to tell..
You may say why not send the email now,the editors do not send the videos
till tuesday night/wednesday morning so that would not work.

We believe communication is key that is why we are sending this email JUST
in case we lose power in the next few days…
If we owe anyone an email,please be patient as we are having a changing of
the guard so to say,and trying to teach everyone the new system that
is still being built…What I mean by changing of the guard is we are
training the new CEO and new staff the new and old system…
I am not going anywhere,neither is Damian or Steve,we are just adding a
half dozen people top the team
so once everything is up everything should run SMOOTH…We now have an
advertising dept and a sales dept
(Selling Dj items,everything from T shirts to turntables etc)

Hopefully I will speak to everyone on wednesday….BUT again if we lose
power as soon as we get it
back you will get your email (I will keep everyone updated with an email
tuesday and wednesday to let you know
how we are doing….Hopefully we do not flood in our new location as well
lol…

Talk to everyone soon,and for those on the east coast stay safe…..

Cindy

[quote/]

LJ_WOOLSEY 10:40 AM - 29 October, 2012
Whats the betting the excuse for site not being up will be our premises got destroyed lol
nik39 11:58 AM - 29 October, 2012
Okay, enough of "..."'s

This shows really poor writing skills! It's fine on a forum, for casual communication, but I don't think it is appropriate for "corporate communication".
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:55 PM - 29 October, 2012
Quote:
Okay, enough of "..."'s

This shows really poor writing skills! It's fine on a forum, for casual communication, but I don't think it is appropriate for "corporate communication".

LMAO @ the "Grammer Police Pigs" - Cruising a forum near you, keeping you safe from those meanies that don't use commas and conjunctions properly .....
DJRemixEnt 1:57 PM - 29 October, 2012
Quote:
training the new CEO

Hmmmm....employees training the CEO...

That's like the guy selling computers at best buy training Bill Gates on windows 8

smdh
DJMark 11:56 PM - 29 October, 2012
"Cindy" writes like a retarded eight-year-old on crystal meth.
DJMark 12:07 AM - 30 October, 2012
Quote:
If we owe anyone an email,please be patient

LOL LOL LOL.

They owe me "an email" (actually I sent them maybe ten of them), asking about their "quality-control" three years ago. That was after downloading a bunch of their defective video files (no keyframes, interlaced video, weird framerates like 14.99fps, files that crashed any app they were played in...).

Of course, there was never any reply, so I did what any intelligent person would have done then..."You're Fired 'Cindy'".

That was back when video remixes were quite a bit more hard to come by than now...the only reason I ever used 8th in the first place.
Dj.uno 4:56 AM - 30 October, 2012
Quote:
Yep I'm PayPal and I'm not in, I don't know how many more badly written emails full of excuses I can read from them...

You know i was thinking the same thing! They keep sending emails talking about how some of the users keep doubting them, and that the users that leave are gonna miss out on all the new stuff that they're adding to the new site! Etc etc etc Bla bla bla! Excuses!
Rule #1 in web development NEVER TAKE DOWN A MAIN SITE IF DON'T HAVE A BACKUP OR REPLACEMENT READY TO GO. Unfortunately they didnt get the message. They actually sent a email with a picture of the new site. Really a picture? SMH.
Dj.uno 4:57 AM - 30 October, 2012
Quote:

You know i was thinking the same thing! They keep sending emails talking about how some of the users keep doubting them, and that the users that leave are gonna miss out on all the new stuff that they're adding to the new site! Etc etc etc Bla bla bla! Excuses!
Rule #1 in web development NEVER TAKE DOWN A MAIN SITE IF DON'T HAVE A BACKUP OR REPLACEMENT READY TO GO. Unfortunately they didnt get the message. They actually sent a email with a picture of the new site. Really a picture? SMH.
Request_This_Ladies 7:43 AM - 30 October, 2012
I think we can all agree 8th Wonder-when, is a work in progress. Having said that, other then VJ-Pro and Crooklyn Clan what are our choices for video content?
phatbob 7:45 AM - 30 October, 2012
That topic has been covered many, many times in the video general discussion area.

Click and ye shall find.
DJDaveOtt 7:48 AM - 30 October, 2012
I just signed up with Promo Only On-Line....so far it's okay. That is if you like large obstructive chyrons, original videos with the video sound effects and break downs and such...sigh. You'd think Promo Only would try and keep up with the times....

In my order of preference:

VJ-Pro
Xtendamix
Crooklyn

^They know what's up
DJMark 8:50 AM - 30 October, 2012
Quote:
I think we can all agree 8th Wonder-when, is a work in progress.

Wrong.

Your comment would imply "work" and "progress".

We've seen neither.

For years now.

Most of the legitimate video DJ's I know (and/or know of) gave up on them out of frustration 2 years ago or more. And that was just frustration with the crap quality of their videos and 8th Wonder's lack of response/reaction to that...at least they had a more-or-less working website back then.
DJRemixEnt 11:37 AM - 30 October, 2012
dont forget about Blastvidz
DJDaveOtt 12:18 PM - 30 October, 2012
Quote:
dont forget about Blastvidz

No doubt
tonymarone 9:51 AM - 31 October, 2012
I was with 8thwonder for 2 years. It took me 2 weeks after they started e-mailing links to quit.

I can not believe that out of the hour or so I have spent here reading this thread about 8thwonder that not one of you has figured out what is really going on! They are down and will always be down because they probably got threatened with a lawsuit for copyright infringement. The only way they can stay 'in business' is to e-mail privately to anyone who will stay with them. Sending out links to videos tucked away in drop boxes is awfully hard to stop. Having infringing content publicly posted on a website for anyone including the rights holders to see is asking for trouble.

Their web site is still up with everything in place but no music or videos - DUH ! !

You people should give up on 8thwonder! I feel sure that e-mails with links is all you will get from them from now on.

Tony
DJ Johnny Falvelo 10:43 AM - 2 November, 2012
^^^^^ The TRUTH!
Phil G 10:44 AM - 2 November, 2012
Todays email....

To my Dj's,the best Dj's in the world.....
As you may of heard or seen,the east coast was hit with the biggest
storm in over 150 years..hopefully you received our last email on monday
to give you a heads up with what could of happened,and it did happen..we
where hit hard,a tree landed on our neighbors roof and took down 2 con ed
poles (our power company in NY) we also lost 2 other giant Oak tress that
tore wires from the poles and crushed a few cars and that was just our part
of the block...Almost no one around us has any type of power,first time I
remember such a thing,and from the looks of it it is going to be some
time,they did not even visit our block yet to see what kind of damage we
have...Where I live was worse,we had to leave under police orders,and yep
my first floor has 3 feet of water in it with dead fish from the Hudson
River (Lucky for me I do not have a basement or else it would of been a
swimming pool.)Stop lights are not working,public libraries are closed
with no power,and the few gas stations with power are out of gas...I saw
one gas station open,and it had a line with over 150 cars on it (the is
what the police officer told me when I was talking to him) He said they
were limiting the purchase to $40 in gas per person.With all that being
said we will have no way to get emails out or in (we get our videos Via
email) so there will be no weekly email with files this week BUT hopefully
next week we will have a solution. The members already using the site will
also get the emails the next few weeks as we are not sure if we will be
able to upload to the site as we need a program on one of our computers
that will not work on a weak internet connection (Maybe a hotel etc),not
even sure how we are going to get emails out but we will try our
best.....What ever was missed this week you will get next week etc but I
am sure there is not much being released due to the fact a large portion
of the nation was hit by this storm,but what ever was you will or should
get next week...

We are just trying to figure out a place with internet so we can work
from there for the next few weeks....this email is going out through my
Iphone hotspot,I just hope my iphone does not die before every email goes
out..I try to charge it from my car but it is not so easy to do,also have
to be careful not to run out of gas as getting a refuel is not an easy
thing to do in NY,CT or NJ right now...We will do what ever we have to,to
get you your weekly videos etc and we are trying our hardest to get that
email out next Wednesday or sooner..We are trying to get a generator but
than we need gas,and still need the internet providers cable back on the
pole (we use Verizion)...WHAT a mess
but we will do what ever we have to as we always have...must admit this is
the BIGGEST challenge yet as if it is not one thing it's another,also if
you do not get an email from us just know we are working on it,and it is
just a power issue,that getting the cable back up to get the internet,we
just need it up in either the office or one of our homes (there are
certain programs we need to use on our computers or else we would have
someone from the west coast handle this,but we can not email those
programs,and are the brain of the site so you also have to make sure they
are not floating around everywhere) again we are working very hard to NOW
get everyone else on the site and also at the very least get everyone
there emails with the weekly files
but we are against mother nature and this time she kicked everyone's
butt...

Please keep emails to a minimum as we have really no way to check or
answer right now...Again we apologies for the delay of your weekly email
and once we are back online you will get what ever files came out this
week and what ever time we are down,those files if any you will receive
once we are back up or at least have a place to send our emails out
from....Pray for us and everyone on the east coast...We will do our best
to have everything back to normal next week..

Cindy

(Sorry for the run on email,hopefully it makes sense,it is being typed in
the dark,and with little sleep the last few days trying to get myself to a
place to stay ( and my cats) and trying to figure out what to do for our
DJ's..It can knock you out....
And for my fellow storm people,be safe,stay warm and remember to help
someone if you can...
Phil G 10:45 AM - 2 November, 2012
thats me cancelled, that just basically says no music/videos don't know when youre gonna get any.... please keep paying us.

bye bye!
DJRemixEnt 11:26 AM - 2 November, 2012
Quote:
Pray for us

yeah yall need some damn prayer...all them lies and bullshit....god dont like ugly...lol
danielthewave 1:13 PM - 2 November, 2012
okay i just canceled my subscription ... i was a paypal-user and waited patiently for being "transfered over" but the last email was enough ..

to all ny fellows in here! i'm with you (been to nyc last month so i see the differences and the damage)
Dj Nyce 2:07 PM - 2 November, 2012
i'll actually cut them slack on this one. but next week i'm back to bashing mode.
DJ.ILLBOY 4:43 PM - 2 November, 2012
I've been with 8th wonder for over 3 years. and this last email just hit the jackpot! I say we contact bbb.org. They are scamming HARD!
LJ_WOOLSEY 4:44 PM - 2 November, 2012
Quote:
Whats the betting the excuse for site not being up will be our premises got destroyed lol

Well i was rite LOL.
Frankie Glasses 5:37 PM - 2 November, 2012
Quote:
okay i just canceled my subscription ... i was a paypal-user and waited patiently for being "transfered over" but the last email was enough ..

same here
labswift 6:20 PM - 2 November, 2012
Ok, I just cancelled my Paypal payments with the company. I asked for a full refund, and they said they can not cover fraud for an online service.

I filed a complaint immediately.

I then went to odrcomplaint.bbb.org

and filed a complaint.

I suggest all members do the same. They more people that send a complaint the better.

These guys are scandalous, and I hope they get what they deserve!
popnwave 6:29 PM - 2 November, 2012
better biz bureau doesn't have much teeth these days, especially with online entities that don't even offer legitimately licensed goods.

it's like bitching about the guy at the flea market selling you fake a Rolex.
DJ.ILLBOY 10:10 PM - 2 November, 2012
Fuck Cindy and her pine tree that fucked up her roof!
DJ Unique 10:16 PM - 2 November, 2012
Quote:
Fuck Cindy and her pine tree that fucked up her roof!

HaHaHa....
DJMark 11:29 PM - 2 November, 2012
Quote:
To my Dj's,the best Dj's in the world.....
As you may of heard or seen, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla would of bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla would of bla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla would of bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Cool story, sis. Tell it again.
nik39 3:03 AM - 3 November, 2012
Quote:
i'll actually cut them slack on this one. but next week i'm back to bashing mode.

+1
DJ DisGrace 3:15 AM - 3 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1

but for some reason it appears that this email convinced the most people to finally jump ship lol
Dj matty k 1:47 PM - 3 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

+1

Yeah thats true whats happened there is bad and i would not want to be in the situation but for the last 6 months ball shit thats another story i was pissed off becasue i wasnt getting videos the right way but now im really pissed of because i got no videos :-(
popnwave 5:53 PM - 3 November, 2012
Who needs welfare when you have people dumb enough to keep paying these losers?
djnak 7:08 PM - 5 November, 2012
Is 8th even located on the east coast...I bet they are in africa somewhee...hanging out with that king that keeps giving away half his money to people who cash his checks
popnwave 7:48 PM - 5 November, 2012
I figured it was some SE Asia operation until the New York claims were made.
lvmez 10:33 PM - 5 November, 2012
They are in Westchester NY.
Dj Shamann 11:33 PM - 7 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

just sayin...

I just checked them out, was interested to see a lot of classic Disco/Funk/Old School stuff that I have yet to see on any other pool, then my hopes and dreams were crushed when I came across a Youtube rip. I know that it's a Youtube rip because it's a video i watch all the time on Youtube and is fan made.

Disappointing to say the least.
LJ_WOOLSEY 10:00 AM - 8 November, 2012
Dj's
It's been a long 10 days,no power,no heat and no answers////We are
running on a generator and that helps a lil but not much.Our internet is
shaky at best but
we are trying to get out this weeks email never the less..I will keep this
short you have last weeks joints below,with the new joints for the
week.….We will keep in touch once we regain power….
Our coders are in NJ and they where hit harder than us,I am hoping we all
get back on our feet this weekend or early next…but you have enough below
to keep you busy till than...

Enjoy the weekly files below…

Cindy

Below you have a special video pack from DJ Adivo and videotoolz as a
thank you for
understanding our storm issues and just sticking with us for so long…Thank
you
Special download pack below.

That should hold you over for now….Still amazes me with the amount of
content we put out weekly
Enjoy…..

Cindy

Videotoolz….
djblazentraks 3:57 PM - 8 November, 2012
To put it in plan words, 8th wonder is giving excuses ... They have been down for the majority of the year with something different each week. 2. if you dont have power how do you find the time to post on a blog post like this one or send random emails. My brother builds websites and said it should not even took more than two months to build a site and that it could have been done outside of the current site. I cancelled my subscription and thank god I had other pools that I was paying more too, but had to keep because I didnt trust 8th wonder. These guys will be pulling this excuse thing until the money runs out. We all understand about whats going on in NY & NJ but that site has been down since the beginning of the year and it was down a little before that when they where adding videotoolz or was merging before. This site would have to be OFF THE CHAINZ for the wait, but there is only but so much a site can do ... get out while you can!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:33 AM - 14 November, 2012
I spoke with a old DJ buddy of mines today and he literally mentioned word for word some of the above as to the progress of this pool.

He mentioned about the new website being designed and hopes he gets a invite soon to try the new site but it is going slow due to the hurricane.

He mentioned that he was happy getting the stuff by email since the other site went down (says it's not that bad) and that he would stick with them and is looking forward to the new site "soon".

I just let it go. I guess they are still making a lot of money on that pool on people outside of this forum too.

He still hasn't decided to move to "laptop" DJing yet - i think he still uses this: www.numark.com with a external hard drive.
DJ CHASE5 2:57 AM - 15 November, 2012
<----- SUCKER. life lesson learned
djnak 6:22 AM - 15 November, 2012
Well the beta site is truly awesome I can now d/l videos in about half a second...the new layout is really easy to navigate and the customer service has been amazing
Manny C dot com 7:53 AM - 15 November, 2012
Quote:
Well the beta site is truly awesome I can now d/l videos in about half a second...the new layout is really easy to navigate and the customer service has been amazing

Nice try, Cindy.

i.imgur.com
LJ_WOOLSEY 8:44 AM - 15 November, 2012
Whats up Dj's
The weekly email normally sent today will be sent thursday,some of
tour editors and workers are still having power issues/internet issues etc

so as a result of that we did not get all of our edits..The weekly email
will be sent sometime thursday will all your edits…The storm put us a lil
behind
but not as far as we first thought…I am not going to give a date but very
very soon at least 50 % of the members will be online…We are also running
a blog
and are looking for any contributors (any thing DJ related or new tech
related) just can't talk about other websites or stores,can talk about
an american DJ project,just not where to buy it (Will will have adds for
that) We will preview what you do before it goes live as well…
If any one is interested please leave me an email at
cindy@8thwonderpromos.com with (Blog help) in the subject line.

Again your weekly email will go out tomorrow we apologize for the delay
but the storm hit some of our guys and gals harder than us and
we where without power for 10 days and internet for 12….

Cindy

videotoolz
nik39 11:10 AM - 15 November, 2012
Is that true that people in NY still don't have power?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:55 PM - 15 November, 2012
Quote:
Is that true that people in NY still don't have power?

Hell friggin' yeah....

NJ too....
DJ.ILLBOY 6:49 PM - 15 November, 2012
NY got power back. 8th wonder was the only company that they skipped.
nik39 7:35 PM - 15 November, 2012
Quote:

lol :-D
DJ JT Stevens 9:38 PM - 15 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

lol :-D

Either that, or they're not putting any of the money that they're still scamming from members towards their utility bills.
SBDJ 5:04 PM - 19 November, 2012
This blog must have taken them ages to put together lol:

videotoolz20.com
DJ Unique 6:44 PM - 19 November, 2012
Quote:
This blog must have taken them ages to put together lol:

videotoolz20.com

Holy crap!!!
That looks super complicated create.
SBDJ 8:19 PM - 21 November, 2012
They appear to have pulled it now...
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:22 AM - 22 November, 2012
To all the Dj's who stuck it out with us..We are FINALLY HERE…YES
FINALLY…..
Sometime next week we are going to get almost everybody if not
everybody online…Our credit card processor
should be ready next monday but even if it is not we will still let you
use the site..It will still be in beta testing
but we want everyone on the site already….We had a few different issues
and had to do a complete change just 5 weeks ago
as our new membership software was giving all our programmers a hard
time….We had a dozen programmers looking at it
and everyone said it did not work like it should of so we had to do
something different but I think it was for the better,
only thing is it has taken a lot longer than expected,and for the members
who stayed with us during this time we will not forget
that and you will be rewarded in due time…For the members who left I
totally understand,downloading from an email I am sure
was not the easiest but we tried our best…we just hope everybody is
ready…..below is this weeks files……

Cindy

Also next week I will introduce the new president of the company,and
explain the difference between 8thwonder and videotoolz.
We are also looking for a few blog contributors,any thing from DJ
projects,DJ equipment to whats new and whats hot…
Even non Dj gadgets as long as its cool….Please do not email us yet,you
will see the new email address's on the site,\those will be the emails
to use from than on in.
MusicMeister 3:49 AM - 26 November, 2012
I recently moved to Promo Only's Pool Platinum... $100 a month, I get everything they put out. At the Disc Jockey News Conclave they were running a special where if you paid for a year you got an extra 2000 videos (from their HD HITS for the last year).

I've been pulling videos for nearly a week without fail....

Oh, the nice thing is they tag all the files with a marker so they can track back to all the people who share the stuff they get from Promo Only...

As for 8th Wonder... I'm still wondering if they'll ever get their crap together. Emails are nice so you at least get 'something' but if you don't get the stuff downloaded fast enough you're screwed until the new site comes up.

If you're still subscribed you might want to just pull out $20 and set it on fire each month. It will do about as much good as paying those idiots....
djnak 6:44 AM - 26 November, 2012
Quote:

If you're still subscribed you might want to just pull out $20 and set it on fire each month. It will do about as much good as paying those idiots....

THIS
er0sion 9:17 PM - 27 November, 2012
Cancel your subscription, it's worthless.

I offered them programming assistance 3 times. They didn't reply. I have 16 yrs of programming experience total, 11 in web development, I'm sure I could have fixed their site. No Credit card processing system should ever take almost a month to get going, all you do is use an API, very simple. I asked them for screen shots to at least hold us over.. and got.. nothing! exactly what I was paying for!

I'm just upset that I didn't cancel sooner.

I went to vj-pro.com and I love it.
DJRemixEnt 12:34 AM - 28 November, 2012
lol.... somebody's gotta keep a subscription... i wanna see how this shit plays out
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:53 AM - 28 November, 2012
For those of you that quit - what cheap pool did you guys move to - Franchise?.

My buddy is too cheap for Latenight or iDJpool, He may not know any better, I want to suggest an alternative (he's audio only I think)
BrianSTC2 2:02 AM - 28 November, 2012
I cancelled 2 months ago. I was always a member of both Xtendamix and VJ-Pro. I also get Promo Only videos. The ONLY reason I was a member of 8th Wonder is sometime they would have a video that I couldn't get elsewhere.

My beefs?

Their service goes down, and they continually made it sound like they were gonna be back up "next week."

When that goes on for eight months, that is just plain bad business.

Instead of giving a discount (which would be a proper way of doing business) they threaten that if you drop their subscription, you are gonna have to pay MORE to get back on. More bad business.

So they can come back online and be the best option available, I WILL NEVER RE-SUBSCRIBE! Not even for half-price. I just don't respect their business practices.

As for other pools?

Video: Xtendamix ($35 CND per month) or VJ-Pro ($100 per year and about 50 cents per video)

They are legit pools with good service.

Audio?

ZipDJ ($320 CDN per year) works and they are legit.

And if "your buddy is cheap" then he shouldn't be a DJ.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:15 AM - 28 November, 2012
Quote:

8th wonder was what - $12 per month, idjpool and latenight are at least $30-50 per month - that's a big price jump for somebody who believes 8th wonder will be back next week.
DJMark 2:25 AM - 28 November, 2012
8th Wonder/Videotools is just taking advantage of people who suffer from "magical thinking".

$12...the cost of one import 12" single ten years ago. I have no patience or sympathy for anyone pretending to be a DJ who claims that more than $12 a month is too much.
BrianSTC2 3:17 AM - 28 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

8th wonder was what - $12 per month, idjpool and latenight are at least $30-50 per month - that's a big price jump for somebody who believes 8th wonder will be back next week.

If he is too cheap to pay at least $50 bucks per month, then yes, he shouldn't be a DJ. That is actually way cheaper than music sold to the general public! It is actually unbelievable that a DJ would even complain about getting all new releases for that cheap...
BrianSTC2 3:40 AM - 28 November, 2012
Quote:
that's a big price jump for somebody who believes 8th wonder will be back next week.

Next week?

That is the same line that they have been using for 8 months...good luck to your buddy, anyway!
DJRemixEnt 5:30 AM - 28 November, 2012
Phil G 10:33 AM - 28 November, 2012
that site says nothing about being a pool and providing audio or video to its members. which leads me to think that even if the site does 1 day go back online, they won't be advertising the fact that they are a "pool" as they don't have the licence's / authorization etc etc to do it. so it will still remain a useless email only load of crap!

Also the price listed on that site is $9.99... i pay $12.99.... go figure!
DJRemixEnt 11:42 AM - 28 November, 2012
Quote:
they won't be advertising the fact that they are a "pool" as they don't have the licence's / authorization etc etc to do it.

that's exactly it... everyone knows they got busted...but its the point that they just dont have any integrity to be a little more upfront about the situation...

if i were in their shoes, id just let the members know that we ran into some technical difficulties and we'll be going to weekly emails untill further notice... but the whole lying about server costs and all the bullshit they have been feeding members is a bunch of horse shit, and in the end, im sure they have lost customers due to the fact that they lied when they didnt have to.

8th wonder isnt the best pool, but for $10 bucks a month i held on to em bcuz every now and then they offered a good vid that nobody else had.

the sole reason y i cancelled is because of the dishonesty... if they had been straight up, i woulda kept feeding them the 10 a month... hell, i spend money on useless shit every month anyway
Dj.uno 12:11 AM - 2 December, 2012
Just got this:

There is no log in for the beta version,just use the site with no log in
and download...
If you encounter any issues contect the EMAIL address's or the form on the
site,NOT the old emails....

Here it is ENJOY..

www.videotoolz20.com

The new president will send everyone a message later in the week to
introduce him self...

Again the site is

www.videotoolz20.com
No log in while in BETA mode...

Cindy
Dj.uno 12:13 AM - 2 December, 2012
Went to the site, and got this:

ERROR 501
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

LMFAO!!!!!! Too funny
DJ DisGrace 12:20 AM - 2 December, 2012
Quote:
Just got this:

There is no log in for the beta version,just use the site with no log in
and download...
If you encounter any issues contect the EMAIL address's or the form on the
site,NOT the old emails....

Here it is ENJOY..

www.videotoolz20.com

The new president will send everyone a message later in the week to
introduce him self...

Again the site is

www.videotoolz20.com
No log in while in BETA mode...

Cindy

LOL no login?!?!?

Link works for me, but deadly slow.... estimated 40 mins to download a 120MB file
DJMark 2:20 AM - 2 December, 2012
I checked...deadly slow (to be fair, I guess that's not too unexpected as they have the site wide open for free downloads)....

...the couple files I tried downloading both self-terminated (incomplete files on my end).

What I heard and saw of both incomplete videos indicates that quality-control is no better than it ever was. I know everyone will find that to be a major shock LOL.
LJ_WOOLSEY 12:48 PM - 2 December, 2012
Lol so now anyone can download for FREE hahaha this some funny shit!

Don't forget its slow because the server is on cindys phone!!! Incomplete downloads means her battery is dead and remember she has no power to charge it so has to wait until her phone gets struck by lightening!

Don't worry the new ceo should be out of a coma soon and then send us an email off cindys phone when it has power again.

Again u can see the site so you are getting your moneys worth! Bla bla bla
Robb Royale 7:15 PM - 18 December, 2012
She's back! Got this e-mail yesterday:

Hey DJ's,

I would like to introduce you to the new C.E.O. of Videotoolz 2.0. He goes
by VDJMiC and he will be handling all operations from here on out.He was
always in charge of videotoolz for 8thwonder and now he is in full
control. He has a special promo for you old members of 8thwonder. The new
site is up and the membership is $15.99. He would like to give you guys an
opportunity to get on board for $9.99! This promotion will only be
available for 7 days. Once the 7 days has pass he will no longer offer
this promotion and you will have to join at the standard rate. The info is
as follows:

Join Page: www.videotoolz20.com

Coupon Code: 45478FEA (you must use the coupon code for the discount)

If you have any questions from here on out please email
videotoolz.20@gmail.com or my new email is Cindy@videotoolz20.com

Regards,

Cindy

PS 8thwonder is not gone for good they are just getting a few things in
order to come back bigger than ever.They will also be a full promotional
company with in house printing/web design and almost every other aspect of
promotion.They will be back BIG that I promise but for now you have
videotoolz2.0 and yes I am here full time if you have any questions please
email me and I will answer them asap...Just an FYI all the old staff from
8thwonder is on board,Damien,Steve and myself so you are in good hands
plus we have the new C.E.O VDJMIC in charge so we are in good hands I
promise...Cindy

They keep trying...
DJRemixEnt 7:43 PM - 18 December, 2012
wow... how professional to introduce the CEO of the company as VDJMIC...

Id like to introduce you guys to the CEO of McDonald's... he goes by the name of Ronald McDonald...

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com

smdh... what a fuckin joke these people are
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:22 AM - 19 December, 2012
I can't WAIT to join....
Request_This_Ladies 4:27 AM - 19 December, 2012
Wait. I thought if people stayed they would get the same membership price they've been paying?
DJDaveOtt 4:29 AM - 19 December, 2012
Yeah well don't expect a response from them on here...or from their email...or facebook page. Speaking of which, I think they blocked me..lol
DJ SPOO-KAY 4:37 AM - 19 December, 2012
I got that email too!!! lol
well I think by now, we ALL found better websites for videos!
gian13 8:59 PM - 19 December, 2012
^^ i haven't found anything yet.

what's a good page in the same price range (under $20 a month) ?
Culprit 9:41 PM - 19 December, 2012
this thread is seriously depressing man.. like wow
DJRemixEnt 9:51 PM - 19 December, 2012
Quote:
this thread is seriously depressing man.. like wow

lol
Dj.uno 10:35 PM - 19 December, 2012
Wow! You mean to tell me that they couldnt transfer over a simple database, with usernames, and logons? So everyone will have to rejoin? LMFAO!! And to think that they're gonna start offering Webdesign! *BBM covers eyes*
DJ SPOO-KAY 9:09 PM - 20 December, 2012
Quote:

Idk about under $20 if you want better quality videos, ill go with vj-pro.net. It's a expensive hobby, but if you really want to do it. You'll pay the money.
Robb Royale 9:14 PM - 20 December, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Idk about under $20 if you want better quality videos, ill go with vj-pro.net. It's a expensive hobby, but if you really want to do it. You'll pay the money.

+100
DJ SPOO-KAY 9:35 PM - 20 December, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+100

Yeah. I paid $100 for the yearly subscription and spent $130 for 200 credits. I just download top 40 and old school, that what I usually spin. Club killers.com is pretty good too, they have mp3 and videos.
gian13 10:01 PM - 20 December, 2012
this videotoolz2.0 is working so far ... just downloaded som new stuff :)
DJRemixEnt 11:02 PM - 20 December, 2012
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ SPOO-KAY 11:31 PM - 20 December, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

lol, haha for real!!!
DJNemesis831 2:31 AM - 31 December, 2012
I left 8th wonder months ago. They can straight up kiss my ass. Now my question is this, I've been hearing nothing but banging remarks about how good Club Killers are, then i hit up the site saying the full site will be up soon. Honestly, DJCity has never let me down yet but wouldn't mind trying something new. Anyone got any insight on Club killers?
PorkyG 8:02 AM - 31 December, 2012
CK is fantastic, I have a pool membership with DJCity as well. If I had to choose between one I would take DJCity only because they have much more content, that's not a knock on Club Killers, they have a lot and all of it is good. A few will say it's fluff on DJCity & I'll agree to that but it's still a great pool.

If you're looking to have both, you can't go wrong.
PorkyG 8:30 AM - 31 December, 2012
^ For audio, for video go elsewhere.
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:51 AM - 31 December, 2012
We are finally ready to get everyone over to the new site.While it is still
in beta and a few functions are not ready quite yet (but will be any day)
we would still like to get everyone over,but to do so we have to do a few
simple things....
Because it is now owned and operated by VDJMIC (Big Mike) we need to
get you canceled and rejoined on the new site. He was behind the scenes
for the last 3 or so years and actually started Videotoolz around that
time,that is why you saw the videotoolz logo on 8thwonder for the last few
years..Good news is almost the whole 8thwonder team is behind videotoolz2.0
including myself Cindy,and my new email is now Cindy@videotoolz20.com.
First step is to go to www.8thwondercdpool.com and log in.Than
go to the contact page and click the link to cancel.Once you do this it
will open up a page with your membership info,and on the right hand
side,under useful links you should see your payment history,under this you
should see a cancel link under the word product,or right around this
area.Make sure you cancel complete,and if you pay with paypal you can also
go to paypal.com to cancel.Just go to paypal find your subscription and
cancel.
After this you have to go to www.videotoolz20.com
Please use this code to get our low price of only $9.99 a month (code
will only work once please do not share) Coupon Code: B6F7648B (code only
good for 7 days)
Some may say I just paid a few days ago for my monthly service,you can do
2 things...Email us and tell us to add the time on the new site (please
use videotoolz.20@gmail.com let us know what day you paid) or a set of
bathroom breaks (15-20 min video mixes,total 4 mixes valued at $20) Again
please use email videotoolz.20@gmail.com to let us know of your
decision.Please keep in mind there may be a lot of members emailing us
about this,and we will take care of it as we get to your email (breaks
will be emailed in a few weeks,if time is picked it will also be added
asap but we ask to give us at least 4 weeks to get to everyone).All you
have to do is leave us one detailed email and as we get to you we will
erase your email so we know who we reached and who is still waiting.

Other options if we owe you time would be video drops at least 50% off,and
we would let you buy up to 5 so that would be your time to rack up on video
drops and paying wholesale for all 5. Again we will do what ever we have
to,to make you feel at home like you once did....we have almost the whole
team from 8thwonder,including the same editors and some new ones...We have
have at least 3 new editors and at least 2 new genres (Latin,old school
from the 60's,70's and early 80's and a few others) we also have myself
(Cindy) Steve, Damian and Mike from 8thwonder,we also have a few new faces
I will introduce in the next few weeks once all the dust settles

Again please use my new email cindy@videotoolz20.com My old email is not
on our server and with all the work being done over at 8thwonder I feel
like I do not get all my emails,or they are not forwarding them on time or
correct so please use this one from now on.

SO to sum up this long and boring email,NOW is the time to cancel the old
site (8thwonder) and rejoin the new one (We explain why above) Also if you
made payment not long ago and feel like we owe you time,please email us at
videotoolz.20@gmail.com and let us know what day you paid so we know how
much time to add if you choose this (yes we will check),again this can
take up to 4 weeks all depending on how many members we owe time to...You
could also choose getting video bathroom breaks instead of your time,or a
discount on personal video drops all explained above as well...Site still
in beta but everything is literally days away from being finished..we now
have 3 coders/designers on the payroll 2 of them just working with us so
we should never have the same issues we had over the summer..

My new email address (Cindy) is Cindy@videotoolz20.com and you can find
everyone else's on the site,and the site is
www.videotoolz20.com
not the other site we where just using for the last few weeks,that was
just because a few members asked to not get files in there emails anymore
so we made up that temp site...That should be down in a few days....

ALSO yes all the back videos from the last 8-9 months will be uploaded and
if the downloader is not up yet it will be right after the new year..Sorry
for the long email but if you do not understand something please feel free
to hit me at my new email found above in a few places.....Thanks members
for sticking with me,while I did receive some hate mail (not much but a
few) most of you understood what we where doing,I always treated everyone
like family,gave free time to members who where going through hard times
and so much more..I never treated anyone as a number,BUT this summer was
out of everyones control,something that was in contract to take 3 to 4
weeks,well you know how long it was,than we had to find a new developers
and no one likes to work behind someone else's work so we almost had to
start from scratch...BUT if you feel I did not come through for you over
the summer I want you to email me (give me a few weeks to get everything
working and get everyone on the new site) and I promise I will make what
ever was not perfect ,perfect you have my word like you had for the last 5
years or so...

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE THE Coupon Code: B6F7648B
if you join at a higher rate,we can not change it you would have to cancel
and rejoin so please use the code so you can pay $9.99 a month. Coupon good
for 7 days and 1 membership. Just need to go to
www.videotoolz20.com than the join page and put in your
code,don't forget to cancel your old membership as well..

Just incase you missed our free new years videos,use the link below
videotoolz.mediafire.com
HAPPY NEW YEARS

Cindy
DJ SPOO-KAY 10:19 PM - 1 January, 2013
Quote:
I left 8th wonder months ago. They can straight up kiss my ass. Now my question is this, I've been hearing nothing but banging remarks about how good Club Killers are, then i hit up the site saying the full site will be up soon. Honestly, DJCity has never let me down yet but wouldn't mind trying something new. Anyone got any insight on Club killers?

yes i have clubkillers, i seen that "full site coming soon".....that might be way to get "scammers" away, IDK but what i did was i filled out the app. and about a few days later i got threw. it $35 month tho. i been using it for about a year now.
DJ Johnny Falvelo 11:01 AM - 2 January, 2013
yes i have clubkillers, i seen that "full site coming soon".....that might be way to get "scammers" away, IDK but what i did was i filled out the app. and about a few days later i got threw. it $35 month tho. i been using it for about a year now.

What do you mean when you say "Get scammers away"?
phatbob 11:49 AM - 2 January, 2013
As I got the email from 8th Wonder, I downloaded those free NYE drops.

If they're supposed to be an advert for the quality of the new service, then the word is... FAIL.

Deleted.
PorkyG 11:54 AM - 2 January, 2013
Quote:
As I got the email from 8th Wonder, I downloaded those free NYE drops.

If they're supposed to be an advert for the quality of the new service, then the word is... FAIL.

Deleted.

I thought the same thing when I saw the freebies they were touting here, I really try not to bad mouth anyone or anything. If I don't like something I chalk it up as it's just not for me, I try not to force my opinion on people but I have to be honest when I saw the quality of those videos I thought to myself it's something people can only use once so the whole it's free thing doesn't apply here.

If you want to set a good impression you make the quality top notch, give 100% or don't expect 100% back.
DJ SPOO-KAY 6:52 PM - 2 January, 2013
Quote:

What do you mean when you say "Get scammers away"?

I believe they ask you you a bunch of questions and like different social media network websites that you have, it might of changed.
DJRemixEnt 10:36 AM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:
ok so i am NEW to this Forum but i can tell u that the site is up and running...i am a video editor for the site and i must say it is better then ever as a matter of fact here is a bunch of my edits>>> feel FREE to Pass them on....sorry about the wait :( >>> www.yousendit.com

Cindy is that u? Lmao
djnodoz1985 3:25 PM - 11 January, 2013
umm im not convinced, if u look at the website it says 250 videos and over 2500 songs, umm i have way more than that already... if u read the fine print it says they are a partner of videotoolz not videotoolz im confused.. currnetly im with franchise but their video selection is not dj versions not many intro outros vids.. im looking for tejano, cumbia, bachata, tribal vids with intro outros... any suggestions fellow djs?
djnodoz1985 3:28 PM - 11 January, 2013
DjayRage 3:31 PM - 11 January, 2013
DJNemesis831 5:57 PM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ok so i am NEW to this Forum but i can tell u that the site is up and running..

The only way I will go back is if i can actually sample the site myself. I work in the industry of web design and I can tell you it doesn't take 10 months. PLUS the neglect to respond to emails: if 8th Wonder really was making the budget that any 7 year old can calculate then this should have been regulated in 2 months.

@djnodoz1985: I'm not vexed with you but when you pay for something and the quality isn't there nor the service, you biz will fall apart
DJ Unique 6:17 PM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
ok so i am NEW to this Forum but i can tell u that the site is up and running...i am a video editor for the site and i must say it is better then ever as a matter of fact here is a bunch of my edits>>> feel FREE to Pass them on....sorry about the wait :( >>> www.yousendit.com

Cindy is that u? Lmao

HaHaHa...
skyy 8:53 PM - 11 January, 2013
DJ Unique,nice what site is that,give me that link
DJ Unique 9:13 PM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:
DJ Unique,nice what site is that,give me that link

Ask VideoToolz formerly known as 8th Wonder
skyy 9:21 PM - 11 January, 2013
why does it say down for maintance?
DJ DisGrace 9:22 PM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:
why does it say down for maintance?

because it's a lousy place to get music and videos
skyy 9:28 PM - 11 January, 2013
Lol
DJRemixEnt 9:43 PM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:

8th wonder/ videotoolz...whatever you wanna call 'em, was caught in many lies and intentionally tried to bullshit their customers... they dont respond to emails and as far as im concerned lack integrity, quality assurance on their product and overall professionalism, so why in the world would i wanna give these goons my credit card number and trust them with my personal info????

to be perfectly honest, i'd be embarrassed to say i work for these guys.
Culprit 9:48 PM - 11 January, 2013
yah did anyone else get that spam from that same member via pm?
skyy 10:06 PM - 11 January, 2013
chuck brown-bustin loose video,anyone has it,or know where to find?
djstantastic 10:56 PM - 11 January, 2013
If you pay thru PayPal they do not get your info.
DJRemixEnt 11:07 PM - 11 January, 2013
Quote:
If you pay thru PayPal they do not get your info.

smdh
DJRemixEnt 1:40 AM - 12 January, 2013
hmmm... his posts from earlier are gone
djstantastic 6:03 AM - 12 January, 2013
Just stating a fact. Not commenting on quality or service.
DJNemesis831 6:30 AM - 12 January, 2013
so after my post, emailed Videotoolz and got a respond in MINUTES with a promo code...this is the last straw with them. I'll put it to the test and keep y'all posted...
Esco... 8:45 AM - 12 January, 2013
Quote:

My buddy is too cheap for Latenight or iDJpool, He may not know any better, I want to suggest an alternative (he's audio only I think)

Sigh... I've been with franchise since June. They are really starting to get annoying. I've come across many intro/outros versions that are HALF ASSED. It's not that hard to make these edits sound clean people. Not only that they've started allowing some members post to their "exclusive" section. OMG, so many terrible blends. There is a Sweet Nothing Hype Edit I just listened to that is fucking off beat. Do they even bother listening to the shit people submit? This is my last month and I'm going to DJ City after. Franchise is 20 a month, can't believe how shitty 8th Wonder must be for half the price.
DJRemixEnt 9:37 AM - 12 January, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Sigh... I've been with franchise since June. They are really starting to get annoying. I've come across many intro/outros versions that are HALF ASSED. It's not that hard to make these edits sound clean people. Not only that they've started allowing some members post to their "exclusive" section. OMG, so many terrible blends. There is a Sweet Nothing Hype Edit I just listened to that is fucking off beat. Do they even bother listening to the shit people submit? This is my last month and I'm going to DJ City after. Franchise is 20 a month, can't believe how shitty 8th Wonder must be for half the price.

pretty much quantity over quality to make that $$$$$
Robb Royale 2:43 AM - 13 January, 2013
The latest from Cindy:

New Videotoolz 2.0 has Launched and we are ready to become the Number 1
Pool Once Again! If you have already canceled & rejoined this doesn't
apply to you. For all the members that still haven't canceled or are
having trouble heres a link below and attached is a screenshot of where
you need to click to cancel.

You need to cancel your current membership with 8thwonder & Sign up to the
new Videotoolz 2.0

Go here to cancel:
www.8thwondercdpool.com

Go Here to sign up to Videotoolz 2.0
videotoolz20.com

Coupon Code:
F31A760F

For $12.99 A Month (coupon expires JAN 18th)

Thanks! Cindy

(Old emails no longer work,please use the emails found on the new site
including my new email cindy@videotoolz20.com).

She's looking for that Number 1 Spot!
djnak 12:19 AM - 14 January, 2013
anybody read the terms and conditions....lol the content they provide is free

No Files or content are kept on our servers. Files are sent to us from Artist/Promoters/Dj's etc and they also provide hosting for there link. We act as a middle man between the above mentioned and Dj's around the world.
We no longer upload any audio or video, as it is uploaded by the contents representative, as can be seen on the label upload page.

It is our strict policy to never knowingly work in association with any infringing entity's unlawful use of a lawful trademark or lawful copyright. Remember, Videotoolz 2.0 is simply a site that provides its Viewers (DJ's) with a place to connect with the labels/Artists/Dj's etc.

The monthly fees only cover expenses to maintain the website and in no means compensation for anything found on our site.All the content is uploaded by the labels and various artist for free to download. The low fees just keep the site working and covers all bills associated with the site.

We offer no refunds,and do not guarantee any amount of uptime,if we are down for 1 day or one month it is up to the member to cancel,but no refunds will be given.

To cancel,if you paid through paypal just go to paypal.com and cancel your subscription, if you paid with credit card just email cindy at cindy@videotoolz20.com with your user name and
you will be canceled within 24 hrs.
DJNemesis831 1:04 AM - 14 January, 2013
Quote:
so after my post, emailed Videotoolz and got a respond in MINUTES with a promo code...this is the last straw with them. I'll put it to the test and keep y'all posted...

Ya these bastards are full of shit. Example: I searched for 100 tracks that have been HUGE and have been released over the past 6 months; was only able to find 8.

For the frustration and money, screw that; I'm sticking with DJ City as they have never failed me on quality on content. Just got to find a spot to get my Soca and Dancehall....
Anyone have any pools or that?

The things i want to say to Videotoolz would probably get me kick outta here....
DJRemixEnt 1:33 AM - 14 January, 2013
Quote:
anybody read the terms and conditions....lol the content they provide is free

No Files or content are kept on our servers. Files are sent to us from Artist/Promoters/Dj's etc and they also provide hosting for there link. We act as a middle man between the above mentioned and Dj's around the world.
We no longer upload any audio or video, as it is uploaded by the contents representative, as can be seen on the label upload page.

It is our strict policy to never knowingly work in association with any infringing entity's unlawful use of a lawful trademark or lawful copyright. Remember, Videotoolz 2.0 is simply a site that provides its Viewers (DJ's) with a place to connect with the labels/Artists/Dj's etc.

The monthly fees only cover expenses to maintain the website and in no means compensation for anything found on our site.All the content is uploaded by the labels and various artist for free to download. The low fees just keep the site working and covers all bills associated with the site.

We offer no refunds,and do not guarantee any amount of uptime,if we are down for 1 day or one month it is up to the member to cancel,but no refunds will be given.

To cancel,if you paid through paypal just go to paypal.com and cancel your subscription, if you paid with credit card just email cindy at cindy@videotoolz20.com with your user name and
you will be canceled within 24 hrs.

Sneaky dishonest bastards
pure-vibe.com 6:43 PM - 7 February, 2013
As of today (02/07/2013) videotoolz website is not up and running. You log on to the site and the page is not found
djnak 8:03 PM - 7 February, 2013
is that a surprise?
Culprit 8:10 PM - 7 February, 2013
untracking..

and the fact that yall still complaining about this bs website being up or down is a joke too.. talk about kicking a dead horse
DJNemesis831 8:20 PM - 8 February, 2013
Quote:
untracking..

and the fact that yall still complaining about this bs website being up or down is a joke too.. talk about kicking a dead horse

+1
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:48 PM - 8 February, 2013
This could be the greatest scam ever...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:17 PM - 8 February, 2013
Quote:
videotoolz20.com

Coupon Code:
F31A760F

You guys are just hating on the BRILLIANT SCHEME! She knew about this thread and she figured she would hit ONE LAST TIME - with the BIGGEST SCAM OF ALL!

1. Send a email with the new website so it can be posted here.
2. Make sure it has a coupon with a expiration so there is a "urgency" to sign up.
3. Put a "non responsibility" clause in the terms ALONG WITH NO REFUNDS.
4. Wait for the n00bs to throw that money....
5. TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN blog.tedwiens.com - WHOOOOSH!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:35 PM - 8 February, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
videotoolz20.com

Coupon Code:
F31A760F

You guys are just hating on the BRILLIANT SCHEME! She knew about this thread and she figured she would hit ONE LAST TIME - with the BIGGEST SCAM OF ALL!

1. Send a email with the new website so it can be posted here.
2. Make sure it has a coupon with a expiration so there is a "urgency" to sign up.
3. Put a "non responsibility" clause in the terms ALONG WITH NO REFUNDS.
4. Wait for the n00bs to throw that money....
5. TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN blog.tedwiens.com - WHOOOOSH!

Quote:
This could be the greatest scam ever...