Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

DJ Video Clip Sites

< DJ MONTY > 1:35 PM - 22 July, 2012
Hi Guys,

Im going to soon start mixing with video clips and want to know the best sites to download remix version of all styles of tracks.

Most of the ones i have scene have really expensive membership fees and just wanted to know what most of the people in the game already are doing.

"ANY ASSISTANCE GUYS???"
djnak 9:38 PM - 22 July, 2012
Pools

1 www.vj-pro.com(open format)

2 xtendamix.com(open format)

3 dtvideos.net(Edm) cant really say for sure though I have not had a sub in over a year to dtv

pay sites

www.crooklynclan.net

yes more expensive but do you want QUALITY or just some cheap shitty looking videos?

I cant comment about to many other exsiting pools as I do not subscribe but I have seen some of thier work and it was the usual poor edit with wrong a/r's and such...not worth the time or effort
< DJ MONTY > 6:58 AM - 23 July, 2012
Thanks DJ NAK

xtendamix.com(open format) is a paid site also.

Have just signed up for VJ PRO and waiting for confirmation.
djnak 7:21 AM - 23 July, 2012
No problem man just tryin to send you in the direction of quality

Quote:

xtendamix.com(open format) is a paid site also.

They are all pay sites in one way or another, if you are looking for something free i have no clue...
also I should have mentioned earlier xtendmix is a Canadian pool only
< DJ MONTY > 7:27 AM - 23 July, 2012
LOL. . .Yeah i realised that which is why i did not register.

With VJ PRO site. whats the value $$$ per clip
djnak 6:57 PM - 23 July, 2012
Quote:

not really sure, they offer diffrent packages or something youll have to check them out yourself...all I know is the quality of the edits the put out is top notch
popnwave 7:08 PM - 23 July, 2012
Quote:
LOL. . .Yeah i realised that which is why i did not register.

It ranges from $1.50/track to $.50/track depending on the amount of credits you buy. Honestly just drop the extra dough and cherry pick the stuff you want for $.50/pop.
eye357 7:56 PM - 23 July, 2012
FRANCHISERECORDPOOL.COM run by dj funkmaster flex
ClubBusta 9:32 PM - 23 July, 2012
omg we are not having this discussion again are we? look bro if you want the best you go with vj-pro which is also where smashvidz is now everything you need is there .
< DJ MONTY > 3:58 AM - 24 July, 2012
Thanks again to all that sent off replies.

I subscribed to VJ-PRO but my registration was denied.
I sent an email to them just now wanting to know why so im now waiting on a reply.

All sites provided are great for me atm and im really interested in peoples thoughts towards these sites so i know what is going to be the best.

I noticed "HOT97" sponsors FRANCHISERECORDPOOL.COM

is the quality good on this site for clips.
< DJ MONTY > 4:00 AM - 24 July, 2012
Quote:

I sent an email to them just now wanting to know why so im now waiting on a reply.

All sites provided are great for me atm and im really interested in peoples thoughts towards these sites so i know what is going to be the best.

I noticed "HOT97" sponsors FRANCHISERECORDPOOL.COM

Also how can i view the tracks listed on FRANCHISERECORDPOOL.COM before registering. Is this possible
Dj Owe 4:40 AM - 27 July, 2012
Quote:
Pools

1 www.vj-pro.com(open format)

2 xtendamix.com(open format)

3 dtvideos.net(Edm) cant really say for sure though I have not had a sub in over a year to dtv
thanks for the dev site bruh.
DJ Reflex 5:21 AM - 29 July, 2012
Check out www.PSSL.com (Pro Sound). They are now offering videos via monthly subscription or individual. I've only used them twice so far, but the videos seem to be pretty good quality and selection is mostly main stream stuff. You might find what you need.
DJMisterE 6:03 AM - 5 August, 2012
Quote:

Your outside the USA so we can't service you at this time on VJ-Pro.com You've been placed into our waiting list for other territory expansions.

Come on out to the Video DJ Conference and get a great inside track to network with all the video dj editors here in the US and from around the world! videodjconference.com
www.ganzi.co.uk 8:47 AM - 5 August, 2012
DJ Mister E,

Think outside the box, i am not going to say too much but think on the lines of a white label
DJMisterE 6:55 PM - 5 August, 2012
Thanks Mr. DM. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the "products" that we will offer on the site.
popnwave 7:26 PM - 5 August, 2012
I think he's bitching about the USA only aspect ;)
DJMisterE 7:30 PM - 5 August, 2012
This is a perfect example of how all over the place I am. I thought I was responding to a post in the Visual Tools Forum.

VJ-pro is a legit service and follows the rules of the road. In this case it would be territory laws for distribution. While other sites shut down, we take the time to do things right and grow bigger. We'll reach other regions sooner than you might think!
popnwave 7:42 PM - 5 August, 2012
As much as people seem to hate on the Illuminati I bet they would be for one world govt when it comes to music distribution rights!
DJ Tecniq 8:39 AM - 8 August, 2012
www.mymp3pool.com is an option they also have decent video edits and the quality is usually pretty good.
< DJ MONTY > 12:11 PM - 8 October, 2012
I have attempted to become a member of a few of these sites but either dont get notification back with an answer or dont get excepted at all

I live in AUS and most sites are overseas locations. Is there something im doing wrong???
popnwave 5:36 PM - 8 October, 2012
Outside of the US a lot of these pools will not accept you.
< DJ MONTY > 7:33 AM - 9 November, 2012
Quote:
Outside of the US a lot of these pools will not accept you.

So what site will except AUS users
djslimmjimm 9:41 PM - 30 January, 2016
archive.org 79 video clips all free on the right hand side click the 512KB MPEG4 then the little download icon comes up! enjoy