DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

50 Cent wireless DJ headphones...anyone have them?

djbeatsent 12:59 PM - 13 July, 2012
Personally I think the styling is about a 5 out of 10, but I would grab a pair if they felt good and sounded nice just to have some wireless headphones that are a little different.

Anyone have a pair of these?
bicedidit 5:26 PM - 13 July, 2012
no!
never ever ever ever ever ever!

ever ever?

ever ever!
WestKoast BeatZ 6:14 PM - 13 July, 2012
SMS and Beats headphones sound cool...IMO. But those headphones, IMO are designed for peeps who want to let others know that they are sporting an expensive set or name brand headphones, and if thats your thang, i say go for it, i aint hating. I believe style accounts for 50% of those purchases, & 40% purchased them because someone they idolize has them, and image is everything right? Lol!! Dj's have a lot of better options out there. but you cant get mad at sms or beats..... they got there marketing strategy down pact!
slimmjimm 1:32 PM - 14 July, 2012
I would think wireless headphones at that price wouldn't last very long.
Nicky Blunt 1:53 PM - 15 July, 2012
Quote:
no!
never ever ever ever ever ever!

ever ever?

ever ever!

+1
Nicky Blunt 1:54 PM - 15 July, 2012
bicedidit 12:30 AM - 16 July, 2012
im not to familliar with wireless headphones but i would assume that since you are using some frequency in the air to receive the audio as opposed to being hardwired, there hhas to be some distortion/quality loss