DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Would you take a risk and DJ for....

@WhoDjRu 6:39 PM - 28 June, 2012
Would you DJ for free? I have only been DJing for about 7+ months and I always do house parties for money. I have done about 20-25 events for 35/hr for 4+ hrs.
So my question is, should I DJ for free if I KNOW I will get ALOT of publicity from this guys party?
He knows ALOT of people and club promoters, so it would probably help me out PLUS his parties are ALWAYS PACKED.
Has anyone here ever done such a thing for a 7 hr event and carry 2 '12s, tables and equipment for FREE? And its a 30 minute drive but idk if the risk would be worth !!?

Please help me out on what you would do, I know a lot of DJ's here are good and even better at giving advice!
AustinG 6:44 PM - 28 June, 2012
I would do something for free if it was an event that I supported, a movement I follow, or just me just reaching out to a fellow dj and asking him to come kick it and maybe do an opening set. I enjoy doing these things and it's not always all about the money...

On the other hand, your deal sounds like a job and it's not something I would do for free. Every situation is different but for this promoter's parties to ALWAYS be packed and he needs you for 7hrs! plus for you to bring your own equipment... This promoter sounds like a joke. I woudn't do anything like this for free.
DJRemixEnt 7:03 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Would you DJ for free? I have only been DJing for about 7+ months and I always do house parties for money. I have done about 20-25 events for 35/hr for 4+ hrs.
So my question is, should I DJ for free if I KNOW I will get ALOT of publicity from this guys party?
He knows ALOT of people and club promoters, so it would probably help me out PLUS his parties are ALWAYS PACKED.
Has anyone here ever done such a thing for a 7 hr event and carry 2 '12s, tables and equipment for FREE? And its a 30 minute drive but idk if the risk would be worth !!?

Please help me out on what you would do, I know a lot of DJ's here are good and even better at giving advice!

not tryin to be an asshole, im just being honest with you, from what you have on youtube and how you've been promoting urself on this forum,

i honestly would not pay you to do anything my dude.

you have no mixing or song selection skills at all.

honest advice: you seriously need to practice and make urself more presentable as a dj. you have alot to learn grasshopper

ive been djing since 2001 and the only thing i was qualified to do @ 7months in the game was dj in my highschool lunch room during lunch. (which is where i started).

i have learned so much by going into the serato forum archives and reading all the threads that have been started by alot of these veteran dj's. u honestly need to slow ur roll and take in the knowledge that is all over this forum.

find a dj in your area that is willing to take you under his/her wing and school you on the basics.

but until then, you def need to humble urself and slow your roll b4 u crash and burn my dude
Musically Minded 7:12 PM - 28 June, 2012
with that said ^ take the gig u can use the experience.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:30 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
with that said ^ take the gig u can use the experience.

At his talent level, if I was the guy who "hired" him id tell all my owner, promoter, general friends to neva eva eva evvvvva deal with him even if he offered to pay to play.

In fact if I was him id cut the heads off my stuffed animals cause those fuckers might talk!
DTweed 7:31 PM - 28 June, 2012
Exactly what he said above. With your limited experience I would take the gig...
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:32 PM - 28 June, 2012
There is NEVER a second chance to make a.first impression, im sure there are cats up in philly whose first thought of jazzy jeff is a memory of some young ass kid with limited or no skills lol
Dj Shamann 7:34 PM - 28 June, 2012
Based on your post, take the gig, but have a stack of mix CDs to give out at the party. You're gaining experience (which it sounds like you need if what DJRemixEnt is saying is correct) and then give out the CDs for free to also gain exposure.

But if you're really as bad as theses guys say you are, maybe you need to stew it out on your bedroom set for a while (nm, nh, nsnsns)
Musically Minded 7:36 PM - 28 June, 2012
www.youtube.com Nuff said!
str8nger 7:37 PM - 28 June, 2012
Didn't u just start asking about buying some gear recently? Anyhow HELL
NO! I wouldn't pay yo azz nothing! And man u under cutting other big dawgz in your area is going to get you hate and other djs will team
Up on yo azz and believe me they will make your Dj life hell lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:40 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Based on your post, take the gig, but have a stack of mix CDs to give out at the party. You're gaining experience (which it sounds like you need if what DJRemixEnt is saying is correct) and then give out the CDs for free to also gain exposure.

But if you're really as bad as theses guys say you are, maybe you need to stew it out on your bedroom set for a while (nm, nh, nsnsns)

Shaman all jokes aside his youtube is in his profile watch ANY of his vids then see if you stand by your statment
DJRemixEnt 7:45 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
DJRemixEnt 7:47 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
but have a stack of mix CDs to give out at the party.

he's gotta learn how to mix before he can make a mix cd
AustinG 7:51 PM - 28 June, 2012
That's cold Remix... but yeah Ru you should def practice before you play out and ruin your name bro, that's the best advice I received from a vet in my city when I first got into it.
@WhoDjRu 7:54 PM - 28 June, 2012
Thanks for the few of you that gave helpful criticism. I will just have to work harder and watch my music selection and matching beats.
But can you stick to the topic that I asked for? You guys don't have to flame all my questions and help I need, thats why I'm here, to get better.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:57 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
but have a stack of mix CDs to give out at the party.

he's gotta learn how to mix before he can make a mix cd

Mabye if he bought some dj khaled cds and handed them out as SWAG lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:59 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Thanks for the few of you that gave helpful criticism. I will just have to work harder and watch my music selection and matching beats.
But can you stick to the topic that I asked for? You guys don't have to flame all my questions and help I need, thats why I'm here, to get better.

Translation: im going to do the party anyway, anyone who thinks otherwise is a hater now will someine please tell me im good and that its ok to get gigs from bein a freejay
kryptonitednb 8:16 PM - 28 June, 2012
You shouldn't take the gig.

1. You're not ready.
2. You will make a bad first impression.
3. You won't have the opportunity to get paid by said promoter in the future.

Promoters that ask people to pay for free for "exposure" are bush league ass promoters. You want nothing to do with that person.

As far as you saying that people need to stay on topic dude, the criticism you have received has everything to do with the question you asked. Others have seen somene that wasn't ready step up to the decks too soon and never get booked again. I would consider this to be a positive thing.

It takes YEARS of perfect practice (practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect) to be ready to rock a crowd. When you get the opportunity, make sure that you're ready!
DJRemixEnt 8:21 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
That's cold Remix... but yeah Ru you should def practice before you play out and ruin your name bro, that's the best advice I received from a vet in my city when I first got into it.

its the truth man, honestly buying a controller and downloading shit off of frostwire doesnt make you a dj (maybe a human jukebox, but not a dj).

and im not knocking crontroller either, cuz ive seen some dudes learn basic blending and beatmatching on ns7's and ns6's and they are on the right track.

but ive read this guys other posts, and hes talkin about he ready to do clubs... c'mon.

enough is enough... the average club/party goer could give 2 shits about blending or mixing or scratching skills. all they care about is you playing the songs they want to hear in the order they want to hear them in... as long as you do that, then your a good dj. (more like a good jukebox)

and i honestly think we need to school these guys on what's real. DJing is an art & a passion, and im not gonna lie to some kid who's been "djing" for 7 months and thinks he's ready to take on the world, because a few of his friends at a house party filled his head with a bunch of bullshit.

Quote:

we told you what we would do... now it's up to u. but dont expect to get shit handed to you with sugar on top.

#church
DJRemixEnt 8:22 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Translation: im going to do the party anyway, anyone who thinks otherwise is a hater now will someine please tell me im good and that its ok to get gigs from bein a freejay

Bezzle... that sums it up bruh.
howcome 8:32 PM - 28 June, 2012
My very good friend is moving away, so naturally he is going to have a going away party. This guy is one of those dudes that is friends with everybody and has screwed every chick he meets. A lot of people will be there. Anyways, he asked me to DJ the event at a popular local lounge...for free. There is no way I am going to do any event for free, especially at a venue that is pulling down big bucks. It's hard to be taken serious and ask for a decent paycheck when people know you will work for free.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:35 PM - 28 June, 2012
But to dj ru, track this post and write down what im about tell you, if you keep practicing and learning and stay humble you WILL improve, patience is a talent and it wont be a fast process but if you stick with it in a year or too youll be soooo much better and youll look at the vids your bragging about now and youll get sick to your stomach that you posted em lol youll be like guys you were fuckin 100% right

You may have house partys under your belt this, how many people told u u suck....0 right. Thats because your playing for A) friends B)people who dont know what to expect from a dj C) people who dont care bout the music D) people who arent droppin $20 to get in and $10 a drink. You have to better in front of those and you have to have the cinfidence to be ice cold when the drunk birthday girl and her friends tell you you suck and your music sucks and the whole floors starrin at you like wtf....that shit happens n u gonna have to be on top of it to save face!
housekeys 4:33 AM - 29 June, 2012
+1 on what @M-Bezzle just said, he speaks the truth. ^^
ReFade 7:21 AM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:

"Would you DJ for free?"
I would only do if my friend needed help.
other then that no.

"I have only been DJing for about 7+ months and I always do house parties for money. I have done about 20-25 events for 35/hr for 4+ hrs"

-There is so much *face palm* in here. First of all you only have 7 months and you have already 20 - 25 gigs for 35 DOLLARS AN HOUR?
no wonder Djs are undervalued these days...

"So my question is, should I DJ for free if I KNOW I will get ALOT of publicity from this guys party?"

-Uhh no. First of all don't charge 35 dollars come back when you feel your worth 100+ hr,
take your time Djing. Practice for atleast a year or two. Your moment of "publicity" will come eventually. I mean seriously two 12's and U still decide to be worth 35 $. Your not gonna make it far IF YOUR UNDERVALUING YOURSELF.
got2b Ru 11:05 AM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:

Ruin HIS name??? I hope people don't think I'm HIM.
DJRemixEnt 12:21 PM - 29 June, 2012
honestly... i just realized last night that this guy is a 17 year old that's still in high school.

so my apologies for coming off so harsh, im def not the type to come off like that on a minor that's still in school.

so that kinda puts everything into perspective.

i was 17 and in highschool when i started djing, so i can kinda side with DJ Ru about being excited and having that drive to getting his dj career started.

so on that note, DJ Ru, i apologize my dude for coming off so harsh....(if your ass was older and outta school i'd give it to you straight, no sugar coatin over hear bruh...lol) but honestly, you have to slow ur roll buddy.

everybody here means well, and we def dont wanna scare you away, but you are starting off on the wrong foot pal.

looking @ ur threads there has been alot of good advice given to you (please read them carefully). use this forum as a tool, there is alot of useful info. most of the questions you have , 9.9 times out of 10 have already been asked, so use the search button and make a decent effort to look for answers to your questions before expecting the dj community to just hand them over to you.

and another thing, in your threads, u say uve been djing for for less than 5 months, and then 2 weeks later in another thread, you say youve been djing for over seven months...

you ask ppl for their opinions on gear because ur a 17 year old student on a budget and money is an issue, then you turn around a few minutes later and brag about how money isnt an issue becuz of all this money your making due to you being booked solid for house parties 3 months in advance.

just be real man, no point in trying to front. truth eventually comes to light, and you'll end up making more enemies than friends when you try to bullshit everybody

and 1 last thing man, please please please please, dont ever use another DJ's mixes and claim them as yours. (on your youtube, you have videos claiming to be "your mixes", and they are obviously not).

this is a big no no... and you are surely putting a big fat red target on yourself to be ridiculed and labeled as a thief.

hopefully you take heed to all this advice that these other DJ's have givin you. best of luck to you bruh.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:17 PM - 29 June, 2012
^truth
DJ Remy USA 2:28 PM - 29 June, 2012
ima be honest

you dont need talent or skills...kid you got hustle if your willing to put yourself out there like you are now. Your gonna get booked and a lot you may not get paid well but you are the epidimey of why some hard working talented DJs have trouble finding decent paying gigs but continue on what your doing you'll eventually get good and find your big break. Who knows you may get a residency because your a cheap DJ the club will eventually crash and burn because the vibe and all wrong and if the management is smart they will cut you....its all good you still have a lot of learning to do.

Skip the learning just grab ableton and pre program everything and just bring a laptop and press play especially if your doing it for free why break your back bringing out gear.

Im not being dick but the freejays and new guys who play for pennies are not going anywhere so maybe if you play free long enough and ruin enough events one day a light bulb will go off and you will realize what you have been this whole time is all wrong and you will go back to the drawing board. In the meantime use your freejay gigs to build of following of people who have no clue what a good DJ is so by the time you get good they will see you as the next DJ AM or something like that
phonze 2:55 PM - 29 June, 2012
7 hours for free? ehhh i don't know about that one. Go and network and get to know people at the party, do a quick hour set or so, but I wouldn't do the entire thing for free. You gotta get something if it's that long.
kryptonitednb 3:01 PM - 29 June, 2012
ay
epidimey
yep
Jader 3:42 PM - 29 June, 2012
i know i'm kinda going against what people are saying here, but i say do the party unless you got something else going on that day. after 7 hours of djing, remember what it feels like to unpack everything and go home without getting paid anything. if you had a good time, great! someone else might need a dj and maybe your price is right for them too!

the person throwing the party obviously doesnt want to spend any money on a dj, so the people saying youre undercutting other djs... well its not like any dj would do that party for free anyways. if it was a club gig or prom, different story. but youll get to that level soon enough if you really are dedicated.

do it and know that this promoter friend of yours kinda owes you a favor now, since you brought all your shit and you played for him for free.

you're young, you could use the experience. youll definitely meet some people, make some new friends, get props on what youre doing, maybe meet some girls. the party might force you to up your music selection for the next time, youll see what songs work and what songs dont really work. youll know what its like to deal with people making requests.

the djs saying you shouldnt do the gig are telling you what they would (or wouldnt) do in your situation. they are more established djs who likely have a few more paying gigs under their belt than you do, so they value their time a bit differently. but they are giving you really good advice probably based on their own experiences with exactly these types of situations. a lot of them are saying you need to practice more, and they are right. why not use this party to practice! a lot of djs feel that this is work, but it seems like you are still in the phase where djing is really fun for you and thats awesome. remember that feeling.

but really like i said, its up to you if you wanna do the party. you got anything else going on that day? beats sitting at home playing xbox. you might actually end up having a good time. maybe you could bring some friends or play some cd's so youre not actually djing the entire 7 hours. maybe a spot will open up in the future and since they know you already, it could definitely lead to a future (paying) gig.

it never hurts to ask for some kind of money, though. after all, its work bringing all that equipment and stuff. even if its just a few bucks or gas money. people will understand and respect you for knowing your worth, and they will appreciate that you donated your time just so everyone could have that much better of a time at their party. just remember, you will definitely feel if this promoter guy is just using you as a way to have free music at his party. keep that in mind if you ever run into him in the future.

get out there and make mistakes, but learn from them!
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:49 PM - 29 June, 2012
^just for clarification have you watched his youtube vids yet?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:53 PM - 29 June, 2012
Speaking as.an unbiased observer (i dont care if he gets paid or not its not my market) id say if you havent learned not to play lyrics over lyrics and you havenrpt figured when to mix in or mix out, and you cant beatmatch (even when ur using a program with sync!) you DONT need to be playing out free or not
Jader 3:53 PM - 29 June, 2012
just one where it was all just pictures and music. they really cant be that bad can they?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:55 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
just one where it was all just pictures and music. they really cant be that bad can they?

Welll hes playing other djs drops for one lol, lyrics over lyrics, slow fades over lyrics in the middle of versed, trainwrecks
Jader 4:03 PM - 29 June, 2012
ok yea thats pretty bad lol. hopefully people are giving him the stink eye when he does that. i just have this image in my head that despite all those bad moves people are still dancing and what not, which is a whole other can of worms. then again, he is only 17 i think.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:08 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
ok yea thats pretty bad lol. hopefully people are giving him the stink eye when he does that. i just have this image in my head that despite all those bad moves people are still dancing and what not, which is a whole other can of worms. then again, he is only 17 i think.

The vids are him by himself in a dark room with a strobe light hoppin around like hes on stage at a djbl3nd cover set...no tellin how a crowd would look........teddy ruckspin looks pissed though
DJ'Que 4:22 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
wtf was this. hell naw dont hire this fool he has no game (in my dee voice on friday)

with that mix you should be doing house partys for free. and that equipment omg
DJ'Que 4:27 PM - 29 June, 2012
and just because this guy knows other people dont mean the will hire you.

not at no club
DJRemixEnt 4:37 PM - 29 June, 2012
Watchwww.youtube.com

the more i watch this vid, im thinkin that someone is playin a cruel joke on all of us... lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:39 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

the more i watch this vid, im thinkin that someone is playin a cruel joke on all of us... lol

Lol!!
DJRemixEnt 4:42 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Lol!!

3:40 has got me crackin up...
pdidy 4:47 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

hazdat.com
Dj AR1 9:35 PM - 29 June, 2012
i thought i was bad mixing...
i can giv u free lessons.
Daktyl 10:00 PM - 29 June, 2012
ok, this kid says party and everyone starts talking about his "promoter friend" like it's a legit event.... Kid is in high school lol. Ru, is this 7 hr thing a high school house party? if so, do it for free and you'll be a hero in 6th period algebra come monday morning....
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:50 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
ok, this kid says party and everyone starts talking about his "promoter friend" like it's a legit event.... Kid is in high school lol. Ru, is this 7 hr thing a high school house party? if so, do it for free and you'll be a hero in 6th period algebra come monday morning....

Quote:
should I DJ for free if I KNOW I will get ALOT of publicity from this guys party?
DJRemixEnt 11:39 PM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

hazdat.com

lol, exactly
Papa Midnight 1:15 AM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
should I DJ for free if I KNOW I will get ALOT of publicity from this guys party?

Someone watched Project X one to many times...
jevo9 1:38 AM - 30 June, 2012
if you dont get paid then you will never get paid by that promoter... truth..
ced_so_thoed 1:52 AM - 30 June, 2012
ay
yeah mutha fucka and if you... wait... oh... I guess all has been said that needs to be said... well... yeah *tough guy pose*
yep
Daktyl 7:44 AM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

na, that was a good flick though... i'm just sayin that this kid is 17..... everyone is trippin on him and it's probably just a HS house party he's talkin about
AIRX ONE 9:44 AM - 30 June, 2012
all i have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW you have big balls I've made a better mix on tape decks. practice practice practice and do it for 2-3 yrs and come back .. right now you suck bad
DJRemixEnt 2:25 PM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

this video has been removed by user

comments have been disabled on the other 2 vidz.
Logisticalstyles 3:12 PM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

this video has been removed by user

comments have been disabled on the other 2 vidz.

ha ha!

You DJ so bad you disabled the comments on your Youtube "mixes".
DJRemixEnt 3:24 PM - 30 June, 2012
that shit must have went viral, cuz he got almost 12,000 views on his channel... lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:36 PM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

am i the only one who got all giggly and excited every time they showed serato on that movie lol
Papa Midnight 8:38 PM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

am i the only one who got all giggly and excited every time they showed serato on that movie lol

Nope! LoL
Daktyl 10:06 PM - 30 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nope
irule19 4:20 PM - 2 July, 2012
As harsh as some the post maybe I'd have to agree with the sentiment. Looking at what you have at 7-8 months you are still learning. And that's ok. Hell im still learning and I'm just over 10 years in. And Im just to the point I starting to get paid gigs more regular. Learn the craft. All you have is your name. and you want your name to be associated with good DJ-ing. Take the free opportunties to get in front of a crowd cause there is no substitute for that experience. But definitely practice and learn the art of DJ-ing. You may not master all the skills but you definitely want to get good and some key skills. Beatmatching, mixing, controlling the volume on transitions, song selection and reading a crowd. As well as be able to have a decent scratch game. Even if its a baby scratch. I'll leave at that and hope that I've said something that could be of benefit.

Just my 2cent.
DJ NoNseNse 4:55 PM - 2 July, 2012
WhoDjRu why do you bring that big computer monitor to your gigs?
echa1945mf 7:00 PM - 2 July, 2012
7 months DJ-ing im still carrying crates for my mentor T_T #FML
ced_so_thoed 8:59 PM - 2 July, 2012
ay
I think WhoDjRu is not coming back to the thread. The forum possibly. Unless he lurks.
yep
DJRemixEnt 11:29 PM - 2 July, 2012
Quote:
ay
I think WhoDjRu is not coming back to the thread. The forum possibly. Unless he lurks.
yep

who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men
ced_so_thoed 12:16 AM - 3 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
ay
yep

ay
butt pedalling... that's the type of evil these fiends have
yep
DJ Matty Stiles 6:17 AM - 3 July, 2012
everything has already been said man, I just wanna re-iterate, practice, get good, THEN play. Don't jump the shark
DJ Remy USA 8:32 PM - 3 July, 2012
this reminds me of when I started spinning and posted my first mix on the forums....man I got crushed...lol
ced_so_thoed 8:56 PM - 3 July, 2012
Quote:
this reminds me of when I started spinning and posted my first mix on the forums....man I got crushed...lol

ay
when was that? Yesterday?

I'm sorry dude you set the trap lol
yep
DJRemixEnt 1:10 AM - 4 July, 2012
Quote:

you got a link??? i wanna see this
Papa Midnight 3:13 PM - 4 July, 2012
Quote:

LoL! I had some old mixes which I thought were awesome when I first made them. A year later, I deleted them. A few years later and I would've slapped myself if I ever made such a thing. None of them ever saw the light of day, thankfully.
DJ Remy USA 8:07 PM - 4 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

maybe mbezzle could find the thread
DJ Remy USA 8:07 PM - 4 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

the mix is no longer up online if thats what you mean
Logisticalstyles 9:31 PM - 4 July, 2012
I think we've all had our embarrassing moments when we first started. I know I did.
Papa Midnight 10:26 PM - 4 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Since when does that stop M.Bezzle? LoL! You know he's probably downloaded it and archived it for his personal usage. Almost as if he said to himself "I'm gonna need this one day'.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:59 AM - 5 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Since when does that stop M.Bezzle? LoL! You know he's probably downloaded it and archived it for his personal usage. Almost as if he said to himself "I'm gonna need this one day'.

Rotfl, imma need a minute guys, i got a freedom of information request circulatn through googles cache channels as we speek lol.....ps if hed name the mix in qquestion i MAY have it archived ;)
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:04 AM - 5 July, 2012
On the same page though i remember makin a mix on my cmxs about six months after i started, i took it out and gave it to all the big local djs to get gigs......omg id give ANYTHING to get tthose discs back!!!!! They were horrible
DJ Remy USA 3:32 PM - 5 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Rotfl, imma need a minute guys, i got a freedom of information request circulatn through googles cache channels as we speek lol.....ps if hed name the mix in qquestion i MAY have it archived ;)

it was practice mix that I uploaded to mediafire it was me doing some really bad off beat scratching and some ok blending. It wasnt named but I think I posted it in a critique my mix type thread

go back to like 2008
@WhoDjRu 8:56 PM - 5 July, 2012
Quote:
ay
yep

Quote:
Quote:
ay
yep

If you guys are these "professional DJs" why are you here commenting on ALL my posts EVERY NIGHT. Sholuldn't you be DJing parties? I heard enough of your shit because I'm still learning and you both do this shit to feed your kids and I'm in high school.
Just relax, because all the BS you both are talking isn't criticism anymore, just trying to funny when your the one at home commenting my my posts OVER AND OVER when I'm at gigs so relax.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:25 PM - 5 July, 2012
Where were u spinnin on a monday night lol
ced_so_thoed 9:59 PM - 5 July, 2012
ay
why am I being targeted? I wasn't even talking shit. But I will since you think I was. Everything about you is trash. How do I know? Because you did a mix of songs you like. And if that's all that you like, which what you played in that mix, is trash, then you are trash. You're gutter scum. You're British Knights with dog shit on the shoelaces. You're a maxi pad of a bitch with the shits. You're an ugly little girl who smells like old hot dog water. Now go sit your non mixing ass down somewhere before I call your mommy.
yep
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:15 PM - 5 July, 2012
DAYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMM

1.bp.blogspot.com
@WhoDjRu 12:05 AM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
ay
why am I being targeted? I wasn't even talking shit. But I will since you think I was. Everything about you is trash. How do I know? Because you did a mix of songs you like. And if that's all that you like, which what you played in that mix, is trash, then you are trash. You're gutter scum. You're British Knights with dog shit on the shoelaces. You're a maxi pad of a bitch with the shits. You're an ugly little girl who smells like old hot dog water. Now go sit your non mixing ass down somewhere before I call your mommy.
yep

Lol okay gumbie

Quote:

Pool party, while your a home watching my posts.
Papa Midnight 12:22 AM - 6 July, 2012
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:30 AM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
ay
yep

Lol okay gumbie

Quote:

Sounds fun, how much did u make from that one?
Jay Nejati 1:32 AM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ay
yep

Lol okay gumbie

Quote:

$Free.99
DJRemixEnt 1:38 AM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
ay
yep

Quote:
Quote:
ay
yep

If you guys are these "professional DJs" why are you here commenting on ALL my posts EVERY NIGHT. Sholuldn't you be DJing parties? I heard enough of your shit because I'm still learning and you both do this shit to feed your kids and I'm in high school.
Just relax, because all the BS you both are talking isn't criticism anymore, just trying to funny when your the one at home commenting my my posts OVER AND OVER when I'm at gigs so relax.

like i said bruh... your a 17 year old kid still in high school, i may have been poking fun @ you (which i do to my lil brother when he does dumb shit). but im not gonna sit here and bash you. i dont pick on minors bruh....

best of luck to you in your DJ career DJ RU.
DJ eXeS 4:33 AM - 6 July, 2012
its a hard decision. yet, if a lot of djs tell you ur not ready for a gig than i would take that advice.
your time will come but until improve your skills.

I was in your shoes 3 years ago. I was asking ppl the same question on this board. now finally for 1 1/2 years I have been growing in the night scene and have alot more gigs. and I knew I wasnt ready because I took the advice from DJs on this board and gave it time.
It paid off and now I am in the business and still going up. Loving it.

Another advice is be gentle to the DJs on the board. Some do have short fuses (m.bezzle OR like sixxx, my man I remember when we got in it 3 years ago for a little since I was a newbie and you were not to fond of this new DJ eXeS kid who doesnt have a clue!! lol)
So dont be walking in here and acting all cray cray

good luck my man
@WhoDjRu 4:11 AM - 7 July, 2012
Thanks so much for the help everyone. I know(hope) you guys are only trying to help a younger and new DJ to this whole culture and its really appreciated guys.
Quote:

$Free.99

I don't do anything for free, I charge hourly and get all gigs through referrals and prior performances.
AIRX ONE 1:30 AM - 8 July, 2012
$Free.99

I don't do anything for free, I charge hourly and get all gigs through referrals and prior performances.
lol thats how this all started... remember Would you DJ for free? so ok dj I don't do anything for free..... why the Fu@k did you ask ... come on bro think like you should of be for you put that sorry ass mix up
DJ Dynamite - NJ 11:53 PM - 8 July, 2012
Ok, u guys can stop bashing this kid already. He's either gonna take the advice or he's not. Bashing him isnt gonna make him take the advice if he doesn't want to
The Real DJ Pauly D 2:28 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:

Keep your head up kid. You'll have haters you're entire career. Just do what you do.
jayruss 2:56 PM - 9 July, 2012
Ive never played i gig for free,

However this coming saturday, im playing a gig which is raising money for a Cystic Fibrosis charity. This i will be playing for free. But that would be my only ever exception.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:02 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Ive never played. i gig for free,

However this coming saturday, im playing a gig.

Lol
jayruss 3:08 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Ive never played. i gig for free,

However this coming saturday, im playing a gig.

Lol

its been a hectic weekend , and a dragging day here at work :(

what i was mean to say was, ive never played a gig for free. but ........
Doug Skillmore 3:37 PM - 9 July, 2012
when you actually dj for a living. you have alot of free time. dj for three days, off for four. i am sure i could find time in there to bash you , and still do my gigs.

just saying your argument made no sense.

now for something constructive. there will never be "the it" gig that suddenly thrusts you into fame and fortune and the top elite dj world. all of that is really an illusion. this game is non stop work, everyday. there will be really shitty gigs, there will be really good ones. you will meet good people and shitty people, probably alot more shitty ones. after about 15 years of non stop hustling, work, good management and thoughtful branding,(plus talent) you might have a name for yourself.

this is a labour of love. pauly d is the exception to the rule. but even he is trying to be the best he can, so respect to him for that at least.

and honestly,,,,,,,, only do charity gigs for free. and don't do it often. let some other sucker work for free and be known as the free dj in your city. patience is a virture
AustinG 3:46 PM - 9 July, 2012
Funny I just got asked to do a luekemia benefit from 1-5pm on a Saturday... They asked me how much I charge but I can't muster the courage to tell them my price. I'm thinking a cool $250 for an easy warmup before my gig that night.

Would you quote the same price as normal for a small mobile gig like this?
DJ Benny B NYC 7:16 PM - 9 July, 2012
personally im not sure if i would charge for a lukemia benefit but do you
AustinG 7:50 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:

I know, it's such a bad look. But then again turning it down is also a bad look fml
DJ Benny B NYC 8:16 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I know, it's such a bad look. But then again turning it down is also a bad look fml

how about do it for free
d:raf 8:40 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:

I'll DJ benefits like that for free as long as I don't have to provide the sound equipment...
dj-freestyle 8:40 PM - 9 July, 2012
You almost have to that gig for free and if they tip maybe take that. im thinking there is bad karma for charging for that gig.
dj-freestyle 8:48 PM - 9 July, 2012
What i dont get about this thread is when i started all you had was basically either taping mixes off the radio and comparing yourself or going to see dj lives. No internet , no youtube but since new djs have all that how do you not see your not good yet. that blows my mind. go on youtube and watch dj flipside or bad boy bill or a ton of amazing djs and compare yourself. i wish i would have had those tools. i watched dmc battles on vhs till i wore the tapes out trying to copy. the kid just needs to practice and then practice some more and when you think you practice enough? you havent so go practice.
Doug Skillmore 9:39 PM - 9 July, 2012
i do one charity once a month for free. i do not provide any equipment. i just show up. plug in, do the thang get some good publicity photos, and bounce. thats it.

people always pulled the argument on me " sometimes you have to do things for free for exposure" well, yeah that is what college radio, and giving away 1000's of free promo cds is for. in fact that cost the dj money, i wish that was free lol.

now in terms of the charity, i am doing it for the cause, not for publicity (even tho i do benefit some in that aspect)

if a club promoter or event planner is trying to get you to dj for free or next to nothing, don;t even bother with that person ever. they clearly have no idea how the industry works, and probably never will. it is very common for a dj to turn down gigs. you want to associate your name with quality events. not empty rooms and events full of fights or fuckery.

it may take time, it may never even happen . but if you truely love this art form, then that won't matter.
DJ Remy USA 2:27 AM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

man look charge them, I understand its lukemia benefit but remember you have to eat too and no one is cutting the DJ a break EVER
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:29 AM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

man look charge them, I understand its lukemia benefit but remember you have to eat too and no one is cutting the DJ a break EVER

my thoughts exactly
Jaahh... 4:53 AM - 10 July, 2012
Man...I checked out Dj Ru's Youtube vids....

I don't wanna be mean but his skills are horrible....

Ru,you need to stay in the bedroom and practice,practice,practice...

Your mix " Party Twerk Mix 2012 (DJ Ru) " is laughable at best...no disrespect but your just fading on one song into the next regardless of whether the tracks work together or are blending(beatmatched) at all.

back to the drawing board and put in some work before you even think about clubs or big events.
AustinG 12:37 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

my thoughts exactly

Yeah I'm with you guys, I don't believe in Karma. My mom died of cancer and nobody, I mean nobody helped us out at that time. It's a cold world.... The only upside of doing it for free would be the tax write-off. I already work enough as it is so to do something for free would be a pain.
phatbob 12:56 PM - 10 July, 2012
A lot of people devote large amounts of their whole lives to helping out others less fortunate than themselves, for no reward.

But some of you guys would charge a charity money to PLAY MUSIC for a few hours?

Fuck karma, how about just being a decent human being?

God bless America.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:02 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
A lot of people devote large amounts of their whole lives to helping out others less fortunate than themselves, for no reward.

I call them marks lol (suckers will work as well lol)
Papa Midnight 1:43 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

my thoughts exactly

Indeed. I can respect the cause, believe me on that. But, problem is, that bills still need to get paid. Hell, the gas spent transporting that equipment wasn't free... the power the utility is going to charge for being used isn't going to be free... the catering wasn't free... why should you be?
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:22 PM - 10 July, 2012
Lol try going into a gas station and telling them the gas is going to be used to get u to a charity event so it should be free
HYDRO MATIC 3:02 PM - 10 July, 2012
You do realise even not for profits and all charities make money.

The people running these things can and regularly do pull in 6 figures. So yes I'll play and yes I'll donate something. Free? No not an option.
phatbob 3:04 PM - 10 July, 2012
What's the difference between paying for gas to get to a gig, and actually making a donation to a charity? Or is that for suckas too?

Quote:
no one is cutting the DJ a break EVER

Yeah it's such a hard life, playing records for a living in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
Papa Midnight 3:09 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
Lol try going into a gas station and telling them the gas is going to be used to get u to a charity event so it should be free

int.na.tl
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:13 PM - 10 July, 2012
Lol
d:raf 3:19 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
What's the difference between paying for gas to get to a gig, and actually making a donation to a charity? Or is that for suckas too?

That's how I look at it; I'd rather donate my time than my money (they're the same to me).

Additionally, don't -most- religions kinda require the whole "alms" thing? DJing is as good a substitute for $$$ as any.
DJ Dynamite - NJ 3:19 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah it's such a hard life, playing records for a living in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

Actually it is a hard job if you do it full time for a living. I don't know how things are across the pond but it's very cut throat over here in the US
Quote:
You do realise even not for profits and all charities make money.

The people running these things can and regularly do pull in 6 figures. So yes I'll play and yes I'll donate something. Free? No not an option.

one of my ex-GF's mothers works for a non-profit and she makes over $100,000 a year. So I have no problem charging to DJ a charity event. I normally don't, but I would have no problem charging
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:30 PM - 10 July, 2012
Very little charity money makes it to its intended destination
DJRemixEnt 5:37 PM - 10 July, 2012
ill usually charge a client half the price for a "verified" charity event. but i would never do it for free. i gotta make something to be able to pay the deductible for damaged equipment.
R-Tistic 8:30 PM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
ill usually charge a client half the price for a "verified" charity event. but i would never do it for free. i gotta make something to be able to pay the deductible for damaged equipment.

What I do is say I'll DJ for free, BUT....I'm charging for the equipment rental. In most cases, those charity events need equipment, and I refuse to take equipment anywhere for damn free. So it sounds a lot better to say "I'm DJ'n free, just charging for equipment" vs. "I'll give you a discount"
AustinG 12:51 PM - 11 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

What I do is say I'll DJ for free, BUT....I'm charging for the equipment rental. In most cases, those charity events need equipment, and I refuse to take equipment anywhere for damn free. So it sounds a lot better to say "I'm DJ'n free, just charging for equipment" vs. "I'll give you a discount"

Thank you! That's exactly what I'm going to say
DJ DisGrace 3:58 PM - 11 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I've done a few such events where my invoice shows hefty a charity discount. When negotiating the event, I explain the charges are only for the equipment being used. Even when I worked at a production company, we offered a 50% discount to verifiable, registered charities - on equipment only, manpower still was charged at full price. Administrators at these charities are ecstatic when they can come back to the planning committee with invoices showing huge discounts.
Quote:

Quote:

I do have to agree with phatbob here, though. We have it pretty easy. "Cut-throat" is a relative term. In some countries they will actually cut your throat for your business.
dj-freestyle 4:41 PM - 11 July, 2012
We get to dj for a living. Think about that. What a amazing country we live in. We are so lucky to get to do what we love for a living. Very few people get to do that.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:37 AM - 12 July, 2012
Quote:
We get to dj for a living. Think about that. What a amazing country we live in. We are so lucky to get to do what we love for a living. Very few people get to do that.

what country do you live in, where im at EVERYONE does that lol
DJDaveOtt 5:44 AM - 12 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

what country do you live in, where im at EVERYONE does that lol

Watchwww.youtube.com
RnBDJkb 8:44 PM - 12 July, 2012
" think WhoDjRu is not coming back to the thread. The forum possibly."
Keep grinding DJ RU, the better skills and performance you learn your pay will be on the rise..
Take the good from these posts and laugh off the haters and go-on and do your thing.
Keep asking for feed-back from those that are not your friends so you can get honest answers,
and don't be afraid of what you hear..but practice,practice,practice, then practice more..
Change what you can change and F*ck the rest, because nobody but Jesus can walk on water..

If you were the client would you like to hear a nice segway into the next song or a train-wreck beat mix. If you do your homework you will see that some of the earlier classic DJs like Paul Cameron were so sweet with drop on beat and segway type of blends, beat mix didn't matter..All in the timing! Your practice needs to be heavily concentrated on timing and mix in/mix out technique and building your library for increased song selection. Play out a while without trying to beat mix but rather trying to give a good show with great song selection and smooth song to song transitions.
Your crowd won't give a flying flip if you play a great show with all their favorites and don't mix a beat
if your heart is truly in it, we will hear back from you..Peace and good luck!
DJ Dynamite - NJ 11:04 PM - 12 July, 2012
Quote:

Your crowd won't give a flying flip if you play a great show with all their favorites and don't mix a beat

If your heart is truly in it you will care about learning the basic fundamentals of being a DJ and strive to improve on every aspect. If you're in it just because it's "the cool thing to do" then don't ever come back in here and ask for advice again because you will get clowned
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:33 PM - 12 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

If your heart is truly in it you will care about learning the basic fundamentals of being a DJ and strive to improve on every aspect. If you're in it just because it's "the cool thing to do" then don't ever come back in here and ask for advice again because you will get clowned

+1, what you said had merit, yes learning timing and being able to mix without mixing are valuable but you should NEVER suggest you ignore the fundamentals
DJ freestylefrenzy 12:22 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I agree, DJWHOru do your thing...People are gonna get on you. Dont let it phase you out because all those guys on youtube or forums that just knock on you, seem to just do it because they have the luxury of hiding behind the keyboard...
Ive been djing for 5+ years and I still havent perfected everything..but I practice and practice and I LISTEN and TAKE advice from mentors and even some tips from this forum...

Theres a fine line between constructive criticism and just plain HATER bashing...
Papa Midnight 12:52 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
I agree, DJWHOru do your thing...People are gonna get on you. Dont let it phase you out because all those guys on youtube or forums that just knock on you, seem to just do it because they have the luxury of hiding behind the keyboard...

You don't understand. We're not knocking him for being new to the game, we're getting on him because he stole mixes (Seriously, check his other post if you don't believe me. You'll notice he keeps deleting videos off of YouTube when he gets checked on them. If he was so confident in his game, why does he keep deleting them?), claimed them as his own, trainwrecked those mixes, and then had the audacity to talk crap on top of that when he got called out on it. Seriously, he wouldn't be catching NEARLY as much hell if he didn't pull that crap.

As for your hiding behind the keyboard comment, I'm not sure about you, but a lot of us make ourselves pretty public here. Between our Facebook pages, Twitter pages, post and pretty much advertised locations in our promo work (including mixes and jammy jams), it's not hard to connect people to real identities here. No one is hiding behind the keyboard. This isn't 4chan where you don't know John from Doe because everyone's name is "Anonymous".
DJ freestylefrenzy 1:13 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

You don't understand. We're not knocking him for being new to the game, we're getting on him because he stole mixes (Seriously, check his other post if you don't believe me. You'll notice he keeps deleting videos off of YouTube when he gets checked on them. If he was so confident in his game, why does he keep deleting them?), claimed them as his own, trainwrecked those mixes, and then had the audacity to talk crap on top of that when he got called out on it. Seriously, he wouldn't be catching NEARLY as much hell if he didn't pull that crap.

As for your hiding behind the keyboard comment, I'm not sure about you, but a lot of us make ourselves pretty public here. Between our Facebook pages, Twitter pages, post and pretty much advertised locations in our promo work (including mixes and jammy jams), it's not hard to connect people to real identities here. No one is hiding behind the keyboard. This isn't 4chan where you don't know John from Doe because everyone's name is "Anonymous".

I didnt get to see the youtube vids because its not available any more..if he did truly steal mixes then thats a NO NO...I understand where you are coming from especially if he is ripping the mixes and claiming as his own...

In regards to the hiding behind the keyboard thing..there are good serato members here..and I truly respect their advice and opinions..they have the fb, twitter and etc to back it up...but ive seen other youtube users that just jump from vid to vid bashing djs` when you look at their account and there aint no uploaded vids..and you look at their comment history its just full of hate comments..

thank you for clearing it up midnight..
Papa Midnight 1:17 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I didnt get to see the youtube vids because its not available any more..if he did truly steal mixes then thats a NO NO...I understand where you are coming from especially if he is ripping the mixes and claiming as his own...

In regards to the hiding behind the keyboard thing..there are good serato members here..and I truly respect their advice and opinions..they have the fb, twitter and etc to back it up...but ive seen other youtube users that just jump from vid to vid bashing djs` when you look at their account and there aint no uploaded vids..and you look at their comment history its just full of hate comments..

thank you for clearing it up midnight..

It's all good man, and it's like you said here:

Quote:
Ive been djing for 5+ years and I still havent perfected everything..but I practice and practice and I LISTEN and TAKE advice from mentors and even some tips from this forum...

Theres a fine line between constructive criticism and just plain HATER bashing...

All people need to do is be willing to put in the work. Also, like you point out, a lot of people just drop in to bash and you never see anything out of them to back it up. We have a thread for that: Look up Mastermind vs DJ Con-Struc and the great crane stand blood bath as told by M.Bezzle, lol.
DJ freestylefrenzy 1:24 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:

All people need to do is be willing to put in the work. Also, like you point out, a lot of people just drop in to bash and you never see anything out of them to back it up. We have a thread for that: Look up Mastermind vs DJ Con-Struc and the great crane stand blood bath as told by M.Bezzle, lol.

oh yeah I saw that thread....I wondered what that was all about..that was a long thread to read ahaha..
+1000 on the "All people need to do is be willing to put in the work." you cant cut corners especially when you dj...
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:07 PM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
and the great crane stand blood bath as told by M.Bezzle, lol.

Come ye come ye one and all gather around and ill spin the a tale like non the ears have heard before

Lol but seriously it sounds like bashing but the 100% FACTS are
A) he stole mixes as evidenced by the drops
B) he trainwrecked BAD on almost every mix
C) mixed lyrics over lyrics...letting the mix ride with verses playing
D) mixed completley out of phrase cuttint off verses in the middle of sentences
E) has posted in multiple threads practically begging for us to fawn over his new controller and amazing mixing ability and changes his story when hes called out (he went from budget student who just started 7 months ago to mr man about town throwin stacks on top gear in a two hour period)

Heres the bottom line this isnt 2012 peewee football where everyone gets a trophy just for showin up, when you post material here or ask questions people are gonna tell you how it is, noone in the history of the world ever got better by people calling their shitty work great. That said people need to take the advice and add it to their aresonal, NOONE bashed the kid until he started bein a dick about bein critisised, as a matter of fact as a forum vet im fucking schocked that people has restrained themselves as much as they have, every thread hes posted in is FUUUULLL of GREAT advice and little to no acutual bashing.

ps TO ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS WE ARE BEING UNFAIR PLEASE WATCH THE ACUTUAL VID BEFORE YOU COMMENT.
AustinG 2:25 PM - 13 July, 2012
Doing that Lukemia benefit for $200. I will probably donate $50 or $100 of it to the kid's fund.. Thanks for the advice.
RnBDJkb 10:50 PM - 17 July, 2012
MB:"+1, what you said had merit, yes learning timing and being able to mix without mixing are valuable but you should NEVER suggest you ignore the fundamentals"

KB:"Your practice needs to be heavily concentrated on timing and mix in/mix out technique and building your library for increased song selection. Play out a while without trying to beat mix but rather trying to give a good show with great song selection and smooth song to song transitions.

Maybe I was misunderstood DJ M.Bezzle, I would never suggest ignoring the fundamentals.
In fact I felt I was stressing the importance of the correct type of practice..
This DJ said he was already getting club gigs so I went from that perspective as if he were the client" How bad would the night sound if A. he continues steal other dj mixes and still cannot mix for himself or/ B. nice smooth drop and segway mixes until he gets beat mixing skills up to par.
I hope this will clarify to DJRu we all agree, nothing can take the place of practice to get the basic fundamental skills needed for success. I am just glad he came here to this forum for best results.

You know what I am talking about when I say a person cannot buy experience because it will pay for itself.
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:13 AM - 18 July, 2012
Quote:

Maybe I was misunderstood DJ M.Bezzle, I would never suggest ignoring the fundamentals.
In fact I felt I was stressing the importance of the correct type of practice..
This DJ said he was already getting club gigs so I went from that perspective as if he were the client" How bad would the night sound if A. he continues steal other dj mixes and still cannot mix for himself or/ B. nice smooth drop and segway mixes until he gets beat mixing skills up to par.

all im saying is listen to his avaliable work, so far he dosent even grasp what beatmatching is, les literally bringing in the next song in the middle of the verse and letting the 2 verses (words) play over each other.
Dj AR1 12:39 AM - 19 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Nope! LoL

when i saw it... i scream. SERATO IS THE ISHHHHHH YES.
RnBDJkb 4:55 PM - 19 July, 2012
I have seen this link before in different threads, maybe it will help?
www.expertvillage.com
dj-freestyle 6:04 PM - 19 July, 2012
The internet is crazy. young djs have so many tools at there finger tips. so nice.
deezlee 6:55 PM - 19 July, 2012
So what happened with the gig?
dj-freestyle 6:58 PM - 19 July, 2012
what do you mean what happened?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:49 PM - 19 July, 2012
Quote:
So what happened with the gig?

You KNOW he took it!!!