DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Dj mag top100 djs

BERTO 11:50 AM - 27 June, 2012
Before the results are in, just know its not going to have qbert, atrak, craze , homicide, or any others, its a yearly arguement.....we all know its peoples worldwide voting......its going to be producers and its going to angerndjs on forums...please express frustrations now so when results are in we can talk about something else....my predictions for top ten in no order btw tritonal, alesso, tiesto skrillex, avicii, armin, axwell, nicky romero, steve aoki, guetta......not real djs we all know.....its dj mag top worldwide producers 100
Nicky Blunt 12:06 PM - 27 June, 2012
dj magazine, the only place where the top dj's list is full of pricks who cant dj
Laz219 3:45 PM - 27 June, 2012
And that is about all that needs/can be said in this thread without it being a hundred variations of those first two posts.
BERTO 6:28 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
And that is about all that needs/can be said in this thread without it being a hundred variations of those first two posts.

Thats why i wrote it now and not when results are in :)
DJ Alkemy 6:30 PM - 27 June, 2012
Aw dont spoil it guys. The annual slaying of the top 100 DJ results are a big thing on these boards lol
Nicky Blunt 6:32 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Aw dont spoil it guys. The annual slaying of the top 100 DJ results are a big thing on these boards lol

+1
BERTO 6:37 PM - 27 June, 2012
Its just annoying year after year, we all know the big edm producers are on list and not turntablists or hip hop djs...
BERTO 6:37 PM - 27 June, 2012
Ppl act surprised that qbert isnt on there....every time
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:15 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Its just annoying year after year, we all know the big edm producers are on list and not turntablists or hip hop djs...

Well edm "djs" do have.a larger worldwide audience.......quietly backs out of room
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:15 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:

Well edm "djs" do have.a larger worldwide audience.......quietly backs out of room
FunkyRob 10:08 PM - 27 June, 2012
you backed out of the room twice.
djvtyme85 12:00 AM - 28 June, 2012
I've never heard Qbert mix two records together or seen him rock a crowd outside of turntablism...any links? I'll wait....now I have seen Craze rock a crowd on the tube at least.
Nicky Blunt 12:26 AM - 28 June, 2012
Classic q-bert mix

Watchwww.youtube.com

Demolition pumpkin squeeze muzik (A Pre Skool Breaks Mix) Pretty sure the rest of the mixtape will be on there but this is the first nine minutes. The mixtape was released in about 94 i think?
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:33 AM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
you backed out of the room twice.

for THIS discussion i may back out THREE MORE TIMES lol
Chris Deluxe 10:38 AM - 28 June, 2012
My vote is for Paris Hilton.
djvtyme85 10:19 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
My vote is for Paris Hilton.

+1000
Dj_KaGeN 11:25 PM - 28 June, 2012
here is an idea..... Make your own website and vote for only hip hop dj's... Let me go as far to say you can call it:

TOP 100 DJ's of HIP HOP

problem solved.
BERTO 11:27 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
here is an idea..... Make your own website and vote for only hip hop dj's... Let me go as far to say you can call it:

TOP 100 DJ's of HIP HOP

problem solved.

Who? Im not mad at djmags top100 i just know a few cats around here are....its just a magazine....
Dj_KaGeN 11:31 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:

Annoying? Do you actually consider hip hop music Dance Music?
Dj Mag tag line is : Living & Breathing Dance Music.
BERTO 11:37 PM - 28 June, 2012
Annoying to hear ppl get upset about it, not that hip hop djs are not on list...might have wrote that out of context
Dj_KaGeN 11:39 PM - 28 June, 2012
Gotcha. Then yes. I agree 100%
BERTO 11:40 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Gotcha. Then yes. I agree 100%

I was like why are you arguing something you agree with me with!?
Lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:10 AM - 29 June, 2012
Quote:

TOP 100 DJ's of HIP HOP

problem solved.

exact every name on that list will be from 96 and below lol