Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Control Vinyl Thickness Options...

DJ White Chocolate 9:06 PM - 20 June, 2012
If you've ever DJed with straight vinyl, you know about the variations in vinyl thickness/weight and how it effects feel when mixing or scratching. I think it would be great if serato offered different thickness options for their control vinyl. Just like how there's various drum stick sizes or guitar string thickness based on playing style, seems like their should be vinyl thickness options for DJs. After all the turntable is considered an instrument.

This might be more relevant for scratch DJs, but it's something to think about!
-Zach
Sporadik Styles 9:56 PM - 23 June, 2012
+1

Myself I notice a difference even between the clear and defaults. If I remember correctly when Final Skratch came out the had mixing vinyl and skratching vinyl. I was surprised when I got Serato they didn't have something like that.
DJ White Chocolate 10:53 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
+1

Myself I notice a difference even between the clear and defaults. If I remember correctly when Final Skratch came out the had mixing vinyl and skratching vinyl. I was surprised when I got Serato they didn't have something like that.

Exactly!
DJBBOY937 4:27 AM - 3 December, 2016
I would also like to purchase lighter weight control vinyl. Your favorite light weight 12" record #FELL. #I WISH ALL RECS WERE MADE LIKE THIS 1.
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THEY R PLEASE LET ME KNOW