Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Trransfer loops, cues, beatgrids & color codes - mp320 to "identical" ALAC (m4a)

WarpNote 9:36 AM - 15 June, 2012
Background :
As well as being a DJ, I'm a compulsive music collector. I keep my main music archive in ALAC format (about 10TB), and my SSL dj library downconverted to mp3 320k. Now that Serato has sorted out the m4a/mp4 year tag bug from 2.3.3/2.4.1. I'm finally considering going lossless for my DJ library. (Good work on the 2.4.2 beta/rc1 by the the way!)

Needless to say, as all of you guys, I've spent a lot of time preparing my loops, cues, beatgrids & color codes for playing out. So It would be VERY helpful to make use of these when "rolling back" to my original ALAC files.

Suggestion :
A standalone App or integrated into SSL/Itch: The Serato Transfer Tool
My dream gui would be something simple like the compare function found in Toast.

Have a look at these illustrations
A simple gui like this > www.flickr.com
Then drag files/folders containing the info into the slot, same thing for target files > www.flickr.com
When ready, check info to be transferred... > www.flickr.com

So what do you all think, would it be useful for you?
Can I get a +1 ?

Thanks for reading, Warp. ;-)
DJMark 11:08 AM - 15 June, 2012
+1.

Would be extremely useful for users upgrading their files, especially when it's thousands of them.

Main issue that seems fairly obvious is when using it on files that originated from different places. Likely to see some "minor" timing differences in those cases that are major enough to screw up cuepoint and loop positioning.
WarpNote 11:18 AM - 15 June, 2012
True Mark, obviously the tool would be ment for "identical" files, ie the same origin.
serkan 5:13 PM - 15 June, 2012
+1
Tried this with Mp3tag but it didn't work :(
Sporadik Styles 10:03 PM - 23 June, 2012
+1

I don't need that at the moment, but I'd rather it be there instead of getting pissed off when I go to upgrade files and that feature isn't there! I like the mock ups, good job
WarpNote 3:10 AM - 24 June, 2012
Thanks Styles, appreciate your support!
Marv Incredible 12:17 PM - 24 June, 2012
Way to go Warpnote. Spot on.

As soon as I have the spare cash I'm going to be paying someone to do some custom coding for me and this is the kind of thing I need too.
WarpNote 2:29 PM - 31 December, 2013
Bump, and happy new year everyone!
deepdjdanny 3:49 PM - 7 January, 2014
+infinity