DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Got to cut it up with DJ CRAZE!!

ninos 9:15 AM - 29 April, 2012
so craze came to my city tonight, show was 19+, i snook in threw the backdoors 30min before the doors opened up, everyone asked why i was their and i said i was apart of the promoting crew.. hehe

so craze put on a fucking unreal show!!!! hes so dope, cool, down to earth. such a nice guy. at the end of the show he was like to me, "yo weres brent" (his manager). im like i dunno man, so he kept playing for 5 min, then i said yo craze, me and you have a scratch sesh. he replies alright son! asked me what side i cut on and he set up it

rockin tech 1200mk2s and i pioneer djm 900 nexus (garbage fader for scratch)

we snapped some pics, i watched from behind the stage all night, got to cut it up, chatted for a bit! frick such a dope guy!!

btw, my shitty scratching is a result of the garbage fader, im pretty sure that he had the cut on it set towards the mixing side cause it was messed up, thats why i jumped to the volume fader in the video, then said screw it and did no xfader haha.

i got some more vids on my iphone of him mixing dubstep and shit, if you want to see em just let me know, thought id just put me and him and then a quick and nasty beat juggle!

Watchwww.youtube.com
img502.imageshack.us
Watchwww.youtube.com
djchope 10:50 AM - 29 April, 2012
nice!
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:56 AM - 29 April, 2012
Lucky ninos
Nicky Blunt 3:11 PM - 29 April, 2012
Craze is one of my DJ Idols Dude does everything & does it clean too. Would love to see him battle dj noize. Also heard the pikelz may be doing a showcase at the dmc finals this year but as of yet thats not been confirmed.
Nicky Blunt 3:11 PM - 29 April, 2012
Good shit Ninos
Mike_P 5:42 PM - 29 April, 2012
that's Craze-E......get it?! eh.......eh.....?
dj poisonous handz 5:46 PM - 29 April, 2012
craze is not from this planet!
asthmatic 5:58 PM - 29 April, 2012
dang that sucks, craze must have broke the fader right before you got on. :P
grrillatactics 8:30 PM - 29 April, 2012
Craze is a super friendly guy and is also incredibly upbeat. Really easy to have a real conversation with as well.
ninos 11:52 PM - 29 April, 2012
Big time. Hes dope as shit.
phonze 3:27 AM - 30 April, 2012
awesome experience. i wouldn't have the balls to get on and cut with craze
DJ Jonasty 5:54 AM - 30 April, 2012
I ain't gonna lie; I felt a little uncomfortable when the music stopped.
ninos 6:23 AM - 30 April, 2012
oh, same here. i have no idea wat was up with the mixer, never used a 900 nexus and my scratching was shit too. just kinda cool to rock with him
DJ Jonasty 1:13 PM - 30 April, 2012
You stayed in there though and I didn't think it sounded too bad after that. Def an experience to remember
djdalite 5:01 PM - 30 April, 2012
Craze is so ill, prob his illness threw you off...lol....jk never messed with the nexus either but the 800's fader blows too so prob no different

lucky s.o.b thats dope he let you get down tho, thanks for sharing
DJ Remy USA 11:41 PM - 30 April, 2012
Quote:
Craze is so ill, prob his illness threw you off...lol....jk never messed with the nexus either but the 800's fader blows too so prob no different

lucky s.o.b thats dope he let you get down tho, thanks for sharing

never got to cut it up with anyone that dope before....I cut it up with Deeznotes sometimes, his illness kinda throws me off but I get warmed up after wards