DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SSL being used @ my radio station...

DJ Rumor 7:43 PM - 17 September, 2005
My program director may install SSL in my school's radio station!When I came through for my weekly show, I brought SSL and he was like what is that? I explained it to him when setting up, then when I began to play (more specifically scratch) he went nuts! So I think he's putting the order in soon for it. SSL is the future baby!!
Rebelguy 11:45 PM - 17 September, 2005
We installed it our station recently but no one has used it yet. Everyone is waiting for the Master Tempo plug-in before they swtich over. Hopefully it comes soon..haha. The other station in our building is installing it next week.
SF_JTRIX 1:44 AM - 19 September, 2005
How come you guys decided to install it if no one was going to use it?
Rebelguy 6:04 AM - 19 September, 2005
Actually none of the mixers really had any input on it. The MD at the station has been using it for awhile so he thought we could use it on air. I am planning on using it after I get more comfortable with it and have all my music together on an external drive. The other guys will be waiting for the Master Tempo feature.
DJ Rumor 6:05 AM - 19 September, 2005
Huh? I brought SSL and my laptop for my weekly show. Then when I was done, I detatched everything and brought it back home with me. You thought I left it there? lol
DJ Rumor 6:07 AM - 19 September, 2005
I think I may have misread that, ah whatever lol