Pointless.

Good Luck with those dropouts!

Best
djbagz 9:36 AM - 16 March, 2012
dropouts ?

I have a mbp

I own a hp envy also....but best of all thai food is this shizznizz
saNppa 8:04 PM - 25 March, 2012
The way it seems: Windows for users, Mac for searchers for religion.
Pete Input 8:29 PM - 25 March, 2012
Yeah, I love my Mac too! It just works :)
Never going back to Windows...
DJ Padida 9:45 PM - 25 March, 2012
I just got a macbook pro yesterday its a beast.
Btw whats windows? Lmao.
Papa Midnight 10:17 PM - 25 March, 2012
Exactly what is the point of this topic? Seriously.
Dj Yve 11:20 PM - 25 March, 2012
Quote:

if i had to guess id say that windows sux would be the subject.
Maskrider 12:53 AM - 26 March, 2012
This is bashing Windows thread
Dj Yve 1:12 AM - 26 March, 2012
Quote:

which is nice... some bash windows..
others do dj work... :)
Maskrider 1:48 AM - 26 March, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

which is nice... some bash windows..
others do dj work... :)

lol....hahahahahah
Papa Midnight 2:29 AM - 26 March, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't say subject, I said point. Someone created a topic with the topic "Windows suck!!!"

Which is roughly the equivalent of posting... well... useless spam.

Not a thing was accomplished with this topic's creation. Nothing.
Dj Yve 12:20 PM - 26 March, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't say subject, I said point. Someone created a topic with the topic "Windows suck!!!"

Which is roughly the equivalent of posting... well... useless spam.

Not a thing was accomplished with this topic's creation. Nothing.

not true! we had joy and we had fun :)
indeed nothing parctical was accomplished but we had our fair share with writing in this thread.
^____^
DJ Boss Sounds 2:21 PM - 26 March, 2012
It's been about a year....& I'm still in love.

- Love seeing my files analyzed eight at a time.
- Love the professional look & the lighted apple.
- Love the way Itch runs on it.
- Love that I don't worry at gigs.

I remember I bought a Toshiba lappy from Best buy last year.....oohhh- what a MISTAKE, i.e., FAIL.

Apple: 100
Windows: -100

i.e., they are on the opposite sides of the spectrum.
DJ Boss Sounds 2:31 PM - 26 March, 2012
The point of this thread for you Gates Fanboys is that windows, indeed sucks, & that every effort must be made to jump ship & swim to the Island of Apple happiness. Don't like the topic- why in the hell did you post in it. As stated above, pointless, i.e., clueless windows Fanboys.

I'm sorry, I look down on anyone running Itch on a windows cpu. Wow, I guess that makes me an elitist jerk now....lol....so be it.
Dj Yve 4:16 PM - 26 March, 2012
Dj boss sounds.... alot of occusions based of nothing
99% pro Djs work with macbook pro.

it doesnt make you elitist, it makes you a Dj that use mac, that all
like all of us.

but this still aint answering the question of what this thread about...
mac is god, we know, we use it.
and?

going all "windows sux" aint gonna get us anywhere.

if you however, make a thread, compare a windows machine and mac machine with the same specs but different preformence that would be cool. and NOT USELESS :)
DJ Boss Sounds 4:40 PM - 26 March, 2012
Dj Yve from France....since your critiquing the premise of creating this thread- I will critique your spelling. Occusions? Ohhh...you mean Accusations. You're definitely a PRO DJ that is on top of his game- I hope you don't make your own flyers....lol!!! I made this tread in Fun....you know...for S&G's.

Let's do this, let's get that stiff rod out of your cornhole...and relax.

Kind Regards
Papa Midnight 4:45 PM - 26 March, 2012
*Sigh...*
DJ Boss Sounds 4:48 PM - 26 March, 2012
{Blank Stare}
Dj Yve 4:52 PM - 26 March, 2012
Quote:
Dj Yve from France....since your critiquing the premise of creating this thread- I will critique your spelling. Occusions? Ohhh...you mean Accusations. You're definitely a PRO DJ that is on top of his game- I hope you don't make your own flyers....lol!!! I made this tread in Fun....you know...for S&G's.

Let's do this, let's get that stiff rod out of your cornhole...and relax.

Kind Regards

im a Dj not a grammar teacher keep that in mind.
as for talking about my fame... i wont comment about it.

and im not from france:]
DJ Boss Sounds 4:57 PM - 26 March, 2012
Ok. Fair enough. This thread is not about grammer, DJ Fame, or anyhting of the sort. It's like Seinfield...a show about nothing.

Back to the original subject at hand after thread corruption.....

Windows Suck!!!
DJ Urkel Dee 6:24 PM - 26 March, 2012
I have both and to be honest they both work... The only difference (or issue) I see is some earlier PC's had issues where the MACS seemed to just work but I can't see any PC that's less than 2 or 3 years old being THAT bad or not useable... IMHO.
Papa Midnight 6:32 PM - 26 March, 2012
Whoa, whoa, whoa... time out. You say this thread is not about grammar, status of recognition or anything, but, then again, you were the one to bring both of those topics to the table in this discussion?

int.na.tl

I find it funny that the individual who challenge someone to a spelling bee and to a grammatical competition fails to live up to both standards himself. Seriously, if you're going to take it in that direction, at least write like it. I'm not the worst speller, but I'm not the best either. This is why you don't see me going around acting like the paragon of linguistic arts.

To top it off, you go to the well and try to attack someone for their status level in the DJ world?

int.na.tl

I won't even start on the incivility you've shown so I'll just move on to address some basic points...

Quote:
I remember I bought a Toshiba lappy from Best buy last year.....oohhh- what a MISTAKE, i.e., FAIL.

So you bought a poor machine. By default, the Operating System it runs is a failure? Really? Let's examine some things... The last time Toshiba sold a decent product at Best Buy in the form of a notebook, it was 2008 and the laptop was priced at $1200. Since then, they've been selling budget computers priced between $380 and $600 (before applicable Sales Tax). This tells me where you put your money.

Quote:
- Love seeing my files analyzed eight at a time.

So you bought an Apple with a quad-core Core i7 which happens to have multi-threading which allows for up to 2 threads per core. This effectively means that the system is able to process 8 threads at a single time. Something you could've gotten out of a similarly spec'd machine running Windows, if, of course, you'd been willing to actually pay for it.

After all, what's this all about that you've been mentioning again?

Quote:
- Love the professional look & the lighted apple.

Ah, of course: Professionalism. I'm not sure why an Apple on the back of a product will make you look professional, but if that's how you feel, then more power to you. I'd only ask that if such was the case, and you were willing to come out for the money for an Apple computer, why not have saved yourself time, money, and a hassle by just a) getting the Apple in the first place, or b) putting down the proper amount of money for a professional laptop instead of a Best Buy Budget PC that happened to be running Windows?

It seems to me that you made a bad purchase, had a case of buyer's remorse, then set to push the blame elsewhere so you made a topic that just said "I love my MacBook Pro!" and "Windows Suck!!!", then had the nerve to actually call other people "fanboys" whilst following up by saying, and I quote:
Quote:
every effort must be made to jump ship & swim to the Island of Apple happiness.

This topic is pointless. Hell, this whole thread is pointless. Frankly, I don't even know why I'm still posting here... un-tracking a moving upward and onward.
DJ Boss Sounds 7:16 PM - 26 March, 2012
LOL@Papa Midnight

Touché!
The Despicable Nyan Cat 8:59 PM - 2 May, 2014
Quote:
I have both and to be honest they both work... The only difference (or issue) I see is some earlier PC's had issues where the MACS seemed to just work but I can't see any PC that's less than 2 or 3 years old being THAT bad or not useable... IMHO.