DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

****Electro Voice Speaker SALE!!!!!****

Joee 12:49 AM - 17 February, 2012
i have it on good Authority that some ev speakers will be on sale soon........

copy & pasted from my e mail---> zxa5 for $1359, im doing 20% off with a discount code on zxa1, zxasub, elx115p, elx112p ans zxa5

for anyone looking to get ev speakers, don't miss out on a great deal,check back later for full updates!!!!! :-)
DJ Johnny Falvelo 3:55 AM - 17 February, 2012
Will your update include where?
Joee 1:02 PM - 17 February, 2012
yes sir!!!!!!

proaudiostar, 20% off the EV ZXA1,ZXA1 SUB,ZXA5,ELX112P,ELX115P, i have all these speakers, i think i will be buying some more"waiting on my zxa1 sub's i'll have them next week"

the price is too good for me not to get a few more speakers,at checkout use code: ELXDEAL1, remember they always have FREE shipping & hassle free returns!!!!
Rebelguy 3:08 PM - 17 February, 2012
IBFTL
lvmez 3:12 PM - 17 February, 2012
+1
Joee 3:22 PM - 17 February, 2012
Quote:
IBFTL

so let me get this wright......if theres a speaker sale going on, i'm not aloud to let everyone know?

i'm not selling anything!
Xfade 3:23 PM - 17 February, 2012
The forum rules says no advertising, letting people know there is a sale going on is advertising :P
Joee 3:29 PM - 17 February, 2012
Quote:
The forum rules says no advertising, letting people know there is a sale going on is advertising :P

k, got it didn't know that........you always here people talking about what gear they bought how much they paid & were they bought it from

i didn't know i was doing anything wrong.....SORRY!!!!!
Joee 3:31 PM - 17 February, 2012
just to be sure i can tell someone all day long what i bought were & how much paid, just don't send them over there?
Certified Quality Entertainment 3:34 PM - 17 February, 2012
lol.

Unless you are advertising YOUR store with YOUR prices and selling YOUR inventory, then it is OK to post if there is a sale going on.
Joee 3:40 PM - 17 February, 2012
Quote:
lol.

Unless you are advertising YOUR store with YOUR prices and selling YOUR inventory, then it is OK to post if there is a sale going on.

LOL....

it's not my store..... i wish it was, i shop from proaudiostar, but it's far from being my store, my most recent purchase was Two rane 62's & Two zxa1 sub's......i got a killer deal on all four items
Certified Quality Entertainment 3:46 PM - 17 February, 2012
Yea, when you buy a ton of shit then you get good deals! lol.

Did you hear the zxa1 subs? How were they?
Joee 3:50 PM - 17 February, 2012
Quote:
Yea, when you buy a ton of shit then you get good deals! lol.

Did you hear the zxa1 subs? How were they?

i will let you know how they sound, proaudiostar gets them tuesday, i should have them by wednesday i hope
lvmez 4:04 PM - 17 February, 2012
Joee can you mention pro audio star one more time. lol.
Free Man 4:09 PM - 17 February, 2012
20% isnt that great... 20% off of what? the normal retail price? Most posted prices are about 20% off of retail.

On speakers you know you just got ripped off if you paid full retail.
Joee 4:13 PM - 17 February, 2012
Quote:
Joee can you mention pro audio star one more time. lol.

PROAUDIOSTAR........lol

it's no secret were i buy my gear from.....lol
Quote:
20% isnt that great... 20% off of what? the normal retail price? Most posted prices are about 20% off of retail.

On speakers you know you just got ripped off if you paid full retail.

let's just say this the deal i got on my 62. could not be beat buy anyone including agiprodj
11:43 PM, 17 Feb 2012
Discussion locked by Clyde S