DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

legit mp3 website with Intros to the tracks?

Manny0729 12:15 AM - 15 February, 2012
does anyone know of any legit high quality mp3 websites with Intros to each track? been looking just not sure whats what. I know there are professional djs here who have to know whats up! help!!!
Audio1 12:16 AM - 15 February, 2012
[weekly obligatory record pool thread]
Audio1 12:17 AM - 15 February, 2012
DJ CITY, Late Night Record Pool and DMS are a few of the best options for tracks with Intros. Have you tried mixing originals before?
latindj 12:17 AM - 15 February, 2012
yes, Sticky does...look him UP...
eder 12:19 AM - 15 February, 2012
There's actually a website that has every pool (dms, djcity, etc) on there for free. The link is:
[link removed]
djmallon 12:20 AM - 15 February, 2012
Quote:
There's actually a website that has every pool (dms, djcity, etc) on there for free. The link is:
[link removed]

thanks eder!!!!!
sixxx 12:21 AM - 15 February, 2012
Yup. Eder's site is the one to get... Hurry up before the mods remove the link!!!!!

[link removed]
djpuma_gemini 12:22 AM - 15 February, 2012
You guys are dicks.

Strictlyhits.com has intros.
Manny0729 12:28 AM - 15 February, 2012
Thanks Dj Puma!

Audio1: i havent most start with lyrics etc so its hard for me.... any tips
latindj 12:32 AM - 15 February, 2012
Manny, if you use crutches to learn how to walk, then you will most likely be handicapped for the rest of your life. Learn to mix the originals first...you will be a much better dj in the long run...
latindj 12:33 AM - 15 February, 2012
now go mix Forest mix!
Manny0729 12:37 AM - 15 February, 2012
latin dj: for instamce if it has vocals to start do you go to the end for an outro?
Audio1 12:40 AM - 15 February, 2012
Manny: Say you are playing a track that has an Intro and Outro. You can mix an original version during that Outro. You just need to learn your songs. I know a lot of rap/hip-hop seems confusing without Intros but its best that you learn them.
Manny0729 12:46 AM - 15 February, 2012
thanks man really appreciate the advice! im gonna do that! i know im a great mixer when it comes down to tracks with intros but i understand that its best to learn with originals.
latindj 1:00 AM - 15 February, 2012
you can make your own intros and outros by looping either the track you're mixing out of or the one you are mixing in...that's why serato is such a good tool...learn to use it!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:29 AM - 15 February, 2012
Intros are for wussies - drop the instrumental and see how quick and fast you can cue and beatmix or drop the vocal version...

That's the way we did it when music was on real vinyl

: )

Quote:
DJ CITY, Late Night Record Pool and DMS are a few of the best options for tracks with Intros. Have you tried mixing originals before?

+1 on Latenight (called Mixshow edits) - also check out www.iDJPool.com - Multiple Intro/outro versions and sometimes even Bonus beats....
djpipes 2:42 AM - 15 February, 2012
Quote:
Intros are for wussies - drop the instrumental and see how quick and fast you can cue and beatmix or drop the vocal version...

That's the way we did it when music was on real vinyl

: )

Quote:

+1 on Latenight (called Mixshow edits) - also check out www.iDJPool.com - Multiple Intro/outro versions and sometimes even Bonus beats....

thats how it was done! i remember those time bro. Drop the inst and then grab the original or just drop the acapella on top of the instrumental. Oh the vinyl days :(
DJ Tecniq 6:12 PM - 15 February, 2012
Or you can dl all the top remix & mashups for free @ [link removed]
DJ Tecniq 6:13 PM - 15 February, 2012
^ sorry mods are quick on removing links :(
latindj 6:58 PM - 15 February, 2012
Quote:

that's because they use a link robot which automatically scans posts and deletes unwanted links...
DJ Tecniq 7:13 PM - 15 February, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

that's because they use a link robot which automatically scans posts and deletes unwanted links...
lol..not necessarily I was just playing along..i wrote [link removed] LOL..i've posted links before and they haven't been blocked.
str8nger 8:09 PM - 15 February, 2012
Best way to post a link is space out every letter so it can't be read
str8nger 8:09 PM - 15 February, 2012
My m p 3 p o o l . C o m has some really good stuff on there for 19 bucks a month
DJ Tecniq 9:00 PM - 15 February, 2012
latindj 1:40 AM - 16 February, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol..not necessarily I was just playing along..i wrote [link removed] LOL..i've posted links before and they haven't been blocked.

no, really? you don't say???
DJ Tecniq 8:15 AM - 16 February, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

no, really? you don't say???
yes i do ray mystereo..
latindj 4:17 PM - 16 February, 2012
well, since you don't have an avatar, I picked one for you: images.search.yahoo.com
DJ Tecniq 7:19 PM - 16 February, 2012
Quote:
well, since you don't have an avatar, I picked one for you: images.search.yahoo.com
Wow that was clever.