DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

wow limited edition Gld 1200

DJ'Que 8:45 AM - 11 December, 2011
WOW :0 all this for $5300. but the limited edition gld1200. this is not my add. but I had to show this. sorry serato this is a must post. since someone on ebay wanted $11,000 for hust the 12's
losangeles.craigslist.org
DJ GaFFle 2:16 PM - 13 December, 2011
QSC RMX's are hardly "top of the line amps" as that guy says.
Rane, Support
Chad S. 4:36 PM - 13 December, 2011
I like the hidden cooler.
DJ GaFFle 4:48 PM - 13 December, 2011
Quote:
QSC RMX's are hardly "top of the line amps" as that guy says.

Not to say the RMX's are junk... they're solid and reliable workhorse amps; but QSC's top of the line amps are the PL380's or PL series.
Chrisjin 5:40 PM - 14 December, 2011
Some dusty ass shit. I dont get how people that sell stuff on Craigslist cant take 5 minutes to wipe stuff down before taking pics. I mean if I was interested and came to see your shit all crusty I would be seriously sketch of how well you took care of yourself and haggle the fuck outta you.
DJ GOOK 6:11 AM - 17 December, 2011
isn't that a deep scratch on the 1200? and he don't show the rest of the turntable.
DJ Frank Labate 6:24 AM - 17 December, 2011
Not interested/interesting
Serato, Support
Martin C 11:15 AM - 17 December, 2011
Quote:
Some dusty ass shit. I dont get how people that sell stuff on Craigslist cant take 5 minutes to wipe stuff down before taking pics. I mean if I was interested and came to see your shit all crusty I would be seriously sketch of how well you took care of yourself and haggle the fuck outta you.

Totally agree! Its like people that don't even wash their cars and then try and sell them online.

Nobody wants to buy a car with Mcdonalds wrappers in the backseat!

BTW 1200s are definitely going up in price now...I hope service/repair doesn't become to costly!