Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Support of Serato Dj Intro for M-Audio Xponent

DJ Ted 974 1:59 PM - 4 November, 2011
Hello everybody !
Is the new software SERATO DJ INTRO will work with the M audio Xponent ( a great controller) ?
A lot of owners of this controller will be happy to know their hardware is suitable for this.
Thanks for the answer !
DJAudio 2:43 PM - 4 November, 2011
No the Xponent does not work with Intro. I to love the Xponent If it did m-audio would go out of business with troq,
DJ Ted 974 6:09 AM - 6 November, 2011
I think that wouldn't be a bad thing if xponent work with serato intro.
Howewer, i use xponent with virtual dj instead of torq and it work perfectly.
DEMAC 11:50 PM - 30 April, 2012
YES DAT WOULD BE NICE FOR DEM TO WORK TOGETHER I USE DA XPONENT FOR A BACKUP I HAVE DA NS7
Ivan Palmer 6:04 AM - 10 May, 2012
I currently use Torq with the Xponent , but I am having some audio cut out issues with Torq on my new i7 macbookpro and can not find any support to solve this issue, so I am looking to switch to itch right now, however I really do not want to spend money on a new controller, the Xponent work just fine for me. As anyone successfully mapped icht to Xponent
Ivan Palmer 10:44 PM - 14 May, 2012
Does Serato have more or as many features than Tracktor,or Torq?
DEMAC 5:17 PM - 30 May, 2012
still no response i c wat is da hold up
phatbob 6:18 PM - 30 May, 2012
For the Xponent to work with any Serato software, M-Audio would have to licence it from Serato.

And as M-Audio makes Torq, which competes with Serato software, that will never, ever happen.
djez812 4:40 AM - 28 August, 2013
Torq is no longer making dj software so I have no clue why it cant be done also you can midi it out with scratch live and control everything but the scratch feature which i wish there was a way to do this!
DEMAC 6:25 PM - 28 August, 2013
I agree i love serato but, i will love it more if it could work with my xponent i use da ns7 but it wou be easier if i can use my xponent for smaller gigs
DEMAC 6:26 PM - 28 August, 2013
Were is the daylight view on serato dj
clearblu 4:35 PM - 4 September, 2013
Serato midi mapping for primary controllers is locked (licensed). So really your going to be looking at software that is openly mapped.
Deejay Ojay 6:40 AM - 30 October, 2013
please serato...support M-audio Xponent....we need it
DEMAC 5:02 PM - 30 October, 2013
Im telln u at least serato dj intro, virtual dj works for the xponent but virtual dj sucks, im a serato lover!
Cerw 2:34 AM - 21 November, 2013
Please on Maverick OS Torq does nto work at all, and they not gonna release any FIX! WTF? I need to dj in 2 weeks, Serato save us!