Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Supported Controllers Sticky

skratchworx 10:43 AM - 7 October, 2011
Can we have one please that's updated as and when necessary? It'll stop the repetition of people asking if their controller is supported, and perhaps underline that DJ Intro is just for controllers with built-in audio interfaces.

Thanks.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 12:42 AM - 10 October, 2011
thanks for the suggestion, all done :-)
skratchworx 8:20 AM - 10 October, 2011
Excellent. Thanks for listening.
The All Dancing Dj 10:30 AM - 10 October, 2011
hi i have looked throught the list of controllers and am aware what is currently suported, however my question, before i go and re purchase another controller, is will there be any further updates and support for new controllers, i have a hercules mk4 which has a built in sound card so would make sense to offer support for this as its in the same category as mixtrack pro price bracket build quality etc
skratchworx 12:22 PM - 10 October, 2011
To offer support would require Hercules paying Serato to make it work. And given that the MK4 is an older controller now, there's little business sense in Hercules extending its life when they would probably prefer for you to buy a new one.
DJMannyD 9:04 AM - 17 October, 2011
Will the new Pioneer DDJ-ERGO be a supported controller? Does anyone know?
Nona Emmerich 4:04 PM - 25 May, 2022
Sticky is a great solution for using your controller on the PlayStation 4. The product is basically a little pad that sticks to the handles of your controller, making it easier to hold onto. I will have to visit www.resumehelpaustralia.com website for help in my essay. The pad has a textured surface and comes in four different colors: black, white, blue and red. It's made from soft silicone rubber and has a gel-like feel to it. The pad also has an anti-slip design that makes it easy to hold onto even if your hands are sweaty or wet.